Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

"I LOVE YOU" & Kisses in the Rain

by thexrealxme 2 reviews

Megan realizes she made a huge mistake... would Andy actually take her back and give her a second chance?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-20 - 936 words

1Moving
They breathed together.
Panting as their tongues clashed together again and again.
Beckett made his way open mouthed down to her neck.
Megan smiled and let out a giggle.
Beckett stopped, rubbed her arms with his hands gracefully and leaned in, his mouth not even inches from her ear.
"I love you Megan. I love you so much."
He continued to kiss her.

Megan shut her eyes and smiled. "Andy I--"

Immediately she opened her eyes and shut her mouth with a deer in the headlights expression on her face. "uhm I didnt--"

Beckett cut her off, and his voice lowered in a very hurt tone "You called me Andy?"

"No, I'm sorry. My mind was just --- I'm sorry."

"Megan... I just told you, for the first time, that I love you. How could your mind be somewhere else? Megan - I LOVE YOU." He held her hands and pulled her in an embrace.

She fought it and pulled away. "Beck, I'm sorry. I just can't. We only have 2 more days of touring with you guys and I don't know what will happen after that, I just know that I can't do this anymore. I'm really sorry. You're amazing and thank you so much for this passed week, I'll never forget it."

William Beckett stood there. Surprisingly smiled, and leaned her head in and kissed her on the forehead. "Hey kiddo, I really do love you, but I dont want you to be forced into this relationship. It really does break my heart, but I could tell you didn't return the feelings I had for you. I knew this would come... I just wanted to cling onto it a little longer. Thank you for everything."

With that he just turned. He turned an walked away. She could tell she hurt him, she could tell he choked back tears. It made her feel awful, but at the same time relieved that the thing she dreaded the most was now over with. She stook against the wall for a few minutes, processing what had just happened and wiped some tears away from her face. She too, turned to leave. It was rainly heavily outside and she went to where Fall Out Boy's section was and found only Pete there.

"PETE! Hey! where is everyone? Wheres Andy?!"

Pete smiled at her and pointed to the door
"He's outside. He likes to walk in the rain. He's by himself and he just left. Run, you'll catch up to him" He winked at her, knowing why she wanted to talk to Andy and she started off running towards the door.

The rain was coming down hard, in large, cold drops. Megan put her arms around herself to keep warm and she looked around and down the empty street. She ran straight ahead. Finally she saw a body glistening wet under the glow of a streetlight. His jeans were tight and his hood was over his head, which was faced down as he walked. Megan bit her lip and ran.

"ANDY! ANNNNDY!" The boy turned and stopped. Arms crossed. Megan ran toward him, out of breath, and stopped in front of him.

Andy examined her wet tshirt and her red nose. "Megan? What are you doing?! You're freezing!" He took off his hoodie and put it around her, despite that it was also equally drenched.

Megan sniffled and said, panting "Andy -- I -- I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you and I don't want to be with William Beckett... I know that."

Andy just looked at her. "Okay? Megan, come on ... lets go inside. you're gonna get sick." He threw his arm around Megan and lead her to walk back to the building.

Megan protested, stopped dead in her tracks while Andy kept walking, and shouted above the noise of the rain "No Andy, we have to talk!! I have to tell you that it's you, this whole time, it's always been you. I understand if you don't want me after this and I understand if you think I'm a fickle whore but Andy the truth is I love you and the truth is that I have never, ever said that to anybody before. I don't care if I lose my internship, I don't care if I get sent home...I LOVE YOU! I just wanted you to know that."

Andy stopped walking and turned around to Megan. He walked quickly toward her and she bit her lip in fear of what his response would be. He cupped the back of her head with both of his hands and pulled her in for a long, passionate kiss. For the first time in a week, she felt that spark again. That special feeling that only he supplied her with. He went to pull away to say something, but Megan wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled him back in a kiss. Their bodies were wet and pressed against eachother. They finally broke the kiss with a giggle from Megan. "I love you too." Andy finally said to her. "Now seriously, let's get you inside..."

Andy threw his arm around her and she threw hers around his waist. They walked in the building laughing and sniffling from the rain and the cold. Andy turned to stare at Megan and she brushed the hair out of his face and kissed him.

"This feels so good. This feels so right."

***********************

keeep reading and reviewing! Will Bob kick Megan off the tour? How will everyone react when Megan jumps from William to Andy... especially with two more days to go on tour with The Acadamy Is...? KEEEEP READING!
Sign up to rate and review this story