Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

traumatic childhood incidents...

by thexrealxme 0 reviews

Megan tells Bob everything...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-21 - Updated: 2006-09-22 - 1105 words

0Unrated
"Hey Bob! What's going on?" Megan skipped towards Bob with a smile.
"YO! MEGAN! Theres my favorite assistant... how are ya?!"

Megan smiled to herself at his response. She loved that Bob loved her because from how she had seen him interact with other people, that's pretty rare. Especially since her father and her hated eachother and very distant and only had aunts. She never had an adult male figure in her life. She loved Bob, he wsa like a father to her. She smiled wide at him.

"My dear Bob, the best person to intern for EVER, my little buttercup... I need to talk to you." Megans smile dropped, as did Bob's and she pulled him off to the side away from everyone to talk to him in private.

"Alright, what is it?" Bob asked in a psuedo stern way.

"Bob-- I'm gonna start off by saying that I am NOT a whore"

Bob laughed "Okay??!"

"No seriously... you know how I've been kinda hanging out and seeing William Beckett a lot?"

"Yessssssss...."

"And you know how you told me on the first day that I'm not allowed to date anyone from the band that I'm working with?"

"Ummm yess... just tell me Megan."

She took a breath "Okay well I was with Beckett because he kept me distracted which makes me want to vomit for actually using someone and well, I just broke things off with him because I've kinda falling in love with someone in FallOutBoy... and he kind of loves me back. And I'm really really sorry, and I'm really not one for breaking rules, and I'll leave as soon as possible. Its just, I dont like sneaking around and I have a very guilty conscience so I really wanted to let you know so you can kick me out of here with dignity as soon as possible rather than you kicking me out cause you caught me sneaking around."
By now tears were streaming down her face and she didn't even know why she was crying. Possibly because of the fear of losing her internship? Possibly because she didn't want Bob to think badly of her? Possibly because she was relieved that everything was now out in the opened. She wasn't too sure yet.

Bob just let out a laugh "Wow! Mr. Pete Wentz has reallly gotten to you. Let me give you some fatherly advice, it won't last. Just don't waste your time, you'll get hurt."

Megan stared at him blankly. "You're not mad?!"

"No, I'm not mad. I told you that mainly cause it's my job to tell you, but frankly, you're the best assistant I've ever had and I want to hire you. I can't let a stupid romance come between that. Especially one with Pete, I just don't want you coming to me all heartbroken and quitting cause he broke your heart or you caught him with another girl!"

Megan laughed and smiled out of pure joy to his response. "BOB! NO, it's not Pete!!" She giggled.

Bob raised one eyebrow "Patrick? He's a little short for you, isn't he?"

"Bob... I'm in love with Andy. I have been actually since day one. It's weird, I've never felt that way about anyone before. Especially right at first sight. Crazy, huh?"

Bob shook his head "ANDY HUH? Man, that boy is special. Seriously Megan, he's a great kid. And I know you're a great girl, but if YOU do anything to break his heart, then you will have hell to pay and you won't have a job!"

Megan smiled and shook his hand "DEAL! But you don't have to worry about it... I promise."

He lovingly put his arm around her shoulders and they walked back to where everyone was. She stopped him and whispered "Oh, but Bob... we do want to keep it low key, at least for a while. We don't really want William or anyone finding out. I don't want to be labeled as the fueledbyramen hussy!"

Bob laughed "Alright, my mouth is shut. I really didn't want you guys being all lovey dovey in front of me anyway. That shit makes me queasy."

They laughed and walked over to the boys. Megan winked at Andy and he smiled and blushed. They made secret lovey dovey mushy faces at eachother for a while and laughed to themselves about it. Bob noticed, cause he was the only one who knew and just kept shaking his head... making them laugh even harder.

--------------------------------

Bob called everyone together for an announcment "HEY!! SHITHEADS! I BOOKED THE ROOMS IN THE HOTEL... COME GET YOUR KEYS!"

Everyone gathered around and Bob continued.

"Okay... Pete and Patrick are together. Joe and Dirty are together. And because Megan has come to me with a secret fear of being hotel rooms alone due to a childhood tramatic experience... Megan and Andy will be sharing a room."
He turned and winked at Megan who stood there shocked and trying to play off her excitement.

"BOB! I told you not to tell anybody" She said in a concerned tone "It's embarrassing, but thank you anyway." She looked up at Andy and he smiled, blushed and put his head down. She smiled to herself as well and couldn't wait until the meeting was over and they could bring their things into their rooms.

Pete nudged Patrick and they both shared the same suspicious look. Pete whispered to Patrick "Hey... I heard William and Megan broke it off. And then after that, she went running in the rain to look for Andy. Connection! HUH HUH" He giggled like a little boy has he kept nudging Patrick.

Patrick looked at Megan and whispered back to Pete "Man, I dont know. She's kinda pissing me off because she was so back and forth. I really hope she doesnt hurt Andy. He's totally in love with her. I dont know, we'll see how this goes. I'm just not sure if I trust her again just yet..."

-------------------------------------------
Everyone grabbed a bag off the tour bus and headed into the hotel.

Everyone was in a clump walking into the hotel and Megan turned to face Andy "Hey Andy... I'm really sorry we have to room together. It's just, I'm weird about hotels after the incident."

Pete raised his eyebrow at Patrick who rolled his eyes.

Andy tried to hide his smile "No, it's okay don't worry about it. It's only for a night anyway. I can handle it."

Everyone split up and Andy and Megan went to make their way to room 907....

***********************
Thanks for reading ... comment more please ... and I'll update soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story