Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 1

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

Two month's later after loosing someone dear to them. Tragedy happens again. But there's a wedding to plan and just six month's to make it happen. Will the wedding happen? Will this tragedy be the ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-20 - Updated: 2006-09-21 - 1916 words

2Moving
Yes we are back again... haha it was only a few minutes. we dont stay gone to long lol. enjoy. -- Laura.




Chapter 1






Laura's POV



"Remember think pink," I smiled grabbing a chip out of the bag, putting it in my mouth.
"No pink!" he pointed at me walking out of the room.
"Can we get the fuck out of here??!" Dirty asked.
"We going, how did I get stuck with you two," Joe looked at them walking over to me, "No naked boys over,"
"Does it count if their allready in the closet?" I smiled.
"Yes, they gotta leave, and no pink," he shook his head, kissing me.
"Okay lots and lots of pink and tons of naked boys, got it, love you babe have fun!" I smiled, as he rolled his eyes, grabbing his keys, Charlie and Dirty following him out.
"You really want to annoy him with all this pink shit dont you?" Stacey laughed.
"She likes to push his buttons," Ana smiled, flipping the page in the magazine, "She's really good at it,"
"Practice makes perfect,"
"So what colors are you making us wear?" Nessa asked leaning back against the couch.
"Um I dont know,"
"Well you better figure it out, six monthes, that's all you got," I shook my head.
"I know, he knows, we all know! stop reminding me,"
"We dont want to hear you cry on the 2nd of April because nothing is going right, because it wasnt planned well enough,"
"Uh yeah well I told Joe higher a wedding planner, make my life so much easier, but he's mean,"
"So why marry him?"
"You know, I dont know," I shook my head.
"Because she loves him," Ana lauged. It took her a little bit, it took us all a little bit to laugh, but Dirty had made a very good point; she'd want us not to be sad over her, but to live out everything we'd plan with a smile on our faces and laughter echoing from our mouthes. These little get together's on the weekend had become kind of a little cure to the blues. The boys would go do something fun and us girls would do something. For a couple of weekends we'd sat and cried. But then we forced ourselves to remember what Dirty said.
"So new gossip?" Nessa asked.
"Uhh just that im like the biggest whore a live and Joe should marry some chick named Bev," I shrugged.
"We know your a whore allready they dont need to keep reminding us," Stacey laughed, I pushed her.
"I have not been whorish thank you every much,"
"And what do you call the other day at the mall?" Nessa asked.
"Stacey dared me, and I got yelled at for that, Joe was mad, no more daring me to do that," I pointed at Stacey. She laughed.
"It was funny, tell Joe to loosen up, he's gotta be doing something right somewhere, if you still around," I nodded in agreement with Stacey.
"He does lots of things right," I smirked.
"Oh geeze, not something I want to hear!" Nessa yelled hitting me with a pillow. I shrugged.
"Stacey's worse, and Pete's my brother!" I twisted my face in disgust.
"So Joe's like my brother but that dont stop you," she threw back at me.
"Uh whatever," I shook my head flipping the page in the magazine, "Ok I dont like this one," I tossed it to the side.
"You looked at two pages!" Ana yelled at me.
"Yeah and there was nothing I liked in those two pages,"
"She's one of those annoying, cant make up their fucking mind, bride to be's, we all go in towels,"
"You know towels would be cute, and hot,"
"LAURA!" they all yelled. I bit on my bottom lip, looking down.





Pete's POV



"She wont kill you, drink this!" Charlie shoved a beer into Joe's hand, "I cant take all you boring people, drink the shit," He thought about it for a moment downing it, "YES!" Charlie laughed.
"Laura's gonna kill you," I looked to him.
"She wont know, its only one, and no ones telling her," One turned into about ten, partying with Charlie and Dirty was crazy, and only gonna get him in trouble.
"Where is your boy tonight!!" The three of them sang, as Patrick and Andy helped me make sure they got to the car, "He better be a gentleman! Or we'll kick his ass!! And maybe he'll find out what I know!! Where is your boy tonight!!"
"They're killing the song, good thing Im not taking them home!" Patrick shook his head.
"Why do I gotta take the three idiots home??" I pouted.
"Hey Pete! open the sun roof!" Dirty yelled.
"Its turn, just do it!" Andy laughed getting in the car with Patrick.
"Turn the fucking radio on!" Charlie yelled reaching over me turning on the radio, blasting it. Laura was gonna kill Joe, I looked to him as he climbed half way out the window, sitting on it, his feet inside, his head out. I rolled my eyes, taking it slower. She'd kill me if he got hurt.
"Guys come on chill it down a bit," I turned down the radio. Charlie and Dirty sat on the top of the car; their feet on the inside.
"FASTER!!" They yelled. I shook my head.
"Three drunk mice! We're three drunk mice. we'll roll our dice, and score twice! cause we're fucking three drunk mice!" they sang. I feel so bad for Laura and Nessa.





Nessa's POV



"Whoa baby! you vibrated shit!" he yelled into the phone, "I thought it was an earthquake!" he went on yelling. Stacey, Ana and Laura looked at me.
"How far away are you??" I asked. Screaming and Singing echoed through the house from the speaker phone.
"I am, so fucking far away! Listen to our song! Three drunk mice! We're three drunk mice. we'll roll our dice, and score twice! cause we're fucking three drunk mice!" I looked to Laura as she heard Joe screaming in the background.
"Three drunk mice?" I asked, voicing Laura's thoughts.
"We fucked Joe up! right Dirty we got him so fucked up!"
"Joe is wasted!" Dirty yelled into the phone.
"Guys come on get inside the car, sit right, you're like fucking two year olds," we heard Pete yelled at them, "Joe come on inside," Laura shook her head hearing Pete yell.
"Turn the fucking music up!" Charlie must have put the phone down. We sat listening to what was going on in the car.
"Charlie stop that shit! Joe!" Pete yelled. And then our hearts stop, as Pete yelled oh shit, and we heard the car skid. And their screams, and then it was silent.
"Charlie!" I yelled into the phone. Laura sat with her mouth open and tears about to flood over her eyes. Stacey was trying to process what just happen.
"Patrick and Andy had to be close to them, right?" Ana jumped up.
"Fucking shit," I heard one of them groan.
"Charlie!" I yelled into the phone.
"Nessa?" I heard him yell back.
"Charlie what happen?" I asked loud enough for my voice to echo on the other end.
"Joe.." we heard Pete yell.
"Charlie, turn the music up!" we heard Dirty yell.
"Pete!" I yelled into the phone, I heard running, then breathing.
"Nessa, you gotta call 911, now, Joe's hurt," Stacey reached quickly for her phone, as Laura started to take quicker, shorter breaths.
"Is he bleeding?" I asked, "Is he breathing? Where are you guys?" I kept thinking of things to ask him.
"About two blocks from Laura and Joe's apartment, we hit a fucking tree, he's bleeding and breathing, just call 911," I watched Laura get up, flinging the door open, Ana, Stacey and I followed. Stacey talked on her cell with 911 as I talked to Pete, closing my phone when he came into view. Stacey went on explaining the crash scene.
"Nessa!" Charlie smiled, picking me up.
"You okay?" I asked him.
"Im great," he grinned, laughing.



Laura's POV


"Why hasnt he opened his eyes?" I looked up at Pete, "Why isnt he getting up?" he knealt down next to me.
"He was sitting outside the window, the impact threw him out," He pulled me into his arms as I let tears fall. This wasnt happening. It wasnt happening at all. Pete pulled me back out of the way so the paramedics could do what they had to do. The police officer's took us to the hospital behind the ambulance. We sat in the waiting room, this fucking waiting room again. I hated this place. The coldness pricked at my thighs and arms. Shorts and a tank dont work well in a hospital. Pete wrapped his hoodie around me, pulling me to him, "He'll be okay," I nodded, looking a head at the wall. Nessa and Ana had taken Charlie and Dirty home, and Stacey and Pete came to wait with me here.
"Mrs. Trohman," unless he was awake and fine, that wasnt happening; I looked up.
"Actually, its ms. wentz," I corrected him.
"Sorry, uh Mr. Trohman isnt responsive, it seems as though hes suffered some brain trauma," BRAIN TRAUMA... my heart began to race, and all the air in my body suddenly was lost, there was a dry lump in my throat. Not being able to breath, on top of the lump in my throat, tears took over my eyes, "We cant be sure what its effected in his brain, until he wakes up, the best case he wakes up and is completely fine, worse case he wakes up and doesnt remember a thing," I shook my head, doesnt remember a thing?.. I didnt know what was worse. Him actually dying, or this. The love of my life waking up and not remembering anything, not me, or our plans, our past, our present, our love, "Right now we just wait, you may go sit with him if you like, all three of you," he looked to Stacey and Pete. I watched them nod out of the corners of my blurred vision.
"We know nothing yet, come on," Pete made me stand, I was in a daze, I saw myself walking to his room, and sitting in the chair by his bed, but I still couldnt speak, and I could barely breathe.



Stacey's POV



"Laura, sometimes talking to them in these cases helps," I rubbed her back as she sat there, staring straight ahead she was in shock. Thinking the worse; Joe could very well wake up and not remember her, or any of us at all. Six month's until their wedding date. Oh I pray he wakes up fine. But it hasn't really be our year, hell maybe its not our decade. Maybe we have 5 more years of hell. But if it is true and we with stand it all, then at least we know we can fight anything. We could can fight anything now, pretty much, but we really only had one thing to deal with at a time, not three. Patrick still wasn't himself, and then if Joe didn't remember, we'd have to help him remember and then deal with Laura's depression over it.
"Im gonna get her some water," Pete mumbled walking out of the room. He returned a few minutes later, kneeling in front of her, "Here drink this," she didn't move, she didn't even seem to be hearing his words.
Sign up to rate and review this story