Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > 3x3cu+10n3r Episode01://CandyTears

/Prologue/Holes

by Miki-kun 0 reviews

A little project of mine. The Executioners are enhanced humans fighting an intergalatic war with a race they know nothing about. There are however plenty of interesting plot twists.

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2006-09-21 - Updated: 2006-09-22 - 342 words

0Unrated
/Prologue/Holes
Once Tomoyo was a normal girl, or at least that's how she remembers it. She remembers playing with her friends, going to school, and enjoying life as a little girl in a big city. That's how she remembers it anyways. She's not exactly sure what changed. Now she found herself surrounded by kids of various ages from different places. The instructors say that they are at a special academy training to become what was known as an Executioner, she wasn't sure exactly what that was, at least not at this time. All she knew was that all her peers were all training for the same thing, she didn't even know how she got there.

One day Tomoyo was thinking about her past, or what she that was her past, when someone quite literally bumped into her. "Oy! Sorry!" the girl said. Tomoyo's books had fallen on the floor and the girl had begun picking them up before Tomoyo could even react. "I know, I know you're going to say I should be more careful," the girl said. Tomoyo merely blushed as she began to pick up the reminder of her books.

"I. . ." Tomoyo began, "I wasn't. . ."

"You know she really isn't like that," a boy said.

"Ah, Akira-san!" the girl exclaimed in surprise, "Do you know her?"

Akira walked straight over to Tomoyo, "Are you okay?"

"I fine," Tomoyo said, cheerfully.

"I am that way though," Akira said turning to the other girl, "you should be more careful."

"I know, I am really sorry, it's just . . . well I was just thinking," she answered.

"About what?" Akira asked.

"Memories. . ." both Tomoyo and the other girl answered.

"You too?" The girl asked Tomoyo, she merely nodded.

"Tomoyo-san, you are a β-class, so I understand a little memory loss, but Hoshiko is a γ-class, she shouldn't have any problems with her memories." Akira said.

"Oh, I remember everything, but it doesn't seem right. Does that mean . . .?" Hoshiko, the other girl replied.

"Yes, I have holes." Tomoyo responded.

"Holes?" Hoshiko asked.

"Yes, memory holes."
Sign up to rate and review this story