Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Midnight Sun.

The unfortunate and belated but still premature end.

by Vanir 12 reviews

Nothing, really.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2019-11-26 - 185 words

2TrainWreck
Unfortunately, it's dead.
I tried, i really did. There's at least 50 half- or quarterassed attempts at finishing this story on my HD but they're just not up to the level i once could write on. Excepting the sometimes rather poorly written porn sections, I'm still rather proud of this. If someone wishes to adopt this poor story, just drop me a line. It's not hard.

Of course, if someone wants to just copypaste it, like Hadrian235 has done to FF.N, i will hunt you.
FF.N FFS? I didn't put this story there for a good reason. It violates their TOS. I have reminded FF.N of this and pointed the violating ages of various characters to them.
Heh.
Anyway, there may be other stories on other days, but this one will not be finished by me.
I apologize to all the people who just got the email notification and no story, and i wish to thank the Mom for sparking me to actually close this story off and kick some plagiarist butt.
Have a good one, and I'll see you all in Storyverse.
Sign up to rate and review this story