Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

a hotter touch, a better fuck.

by thexrealxme 1 review

chapter title explains it all really. comment please :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-22 - Updated: 2006-09-23 - 897 words

-1Predictable
"Hey Beck... you're kind of hurting me."

"Megan... I want to be with you. I don't understand what happened... why can't we be together?!!!" He tightened the grip on her arm with each word and there was an angry shakiness to his voice that made Megan a little nervous.

"JESUS WILLIAM ... my arm!"

He losened the grip, but still had a hold on her.

"Thank you... for fucks sake that hurt!"

"Well, answer me. Now!"

Megan looked at him and replied forcefully "God dammit Beckett! You can't force a girl to be with you. I don't want to be with you, and if you can't even be friends then thats really shitty and I'm sorry it affected you so much."

Beckett looked even more angry. "Just tell me why!!"

Megan sighed "Okay... the truth is before I met you, and i mean, RIGHT before I met you. The night before, to be exact... I kinda got together with Andy. Things fell through with that, which was my fault, and now I regret not being with him. You see, I couldn't stay with you. It would have only been a lie which wasn't fair to you or me. So, yes, now I'm with Andy. I really, really am sorry."

"ANDY! FUCKING ANDY?! You mean, you left me for Andy? Listen babe, I can get any girl that I want... I'm fucking gorgeous. And you're with /Andy/?."

Megan looked at him in disgust and shook her head "Wow... you really are an asshole. and NO, you clearly can't get any girl you want. Sorry."
She started to walk away but he pulled her back.

"YES I CAN"

He pulled her into a kiss and smashed her head into his, not allowing her to move away from it. She tried to push him of her with her hands and bit down hard on his lip.

"OW FUCK! YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Megan pushed Beckett against the wall. "NEVER EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN." and kneed him in the balls.
Megan was tough... very tough... and people underestimate her wayyy too much. She ran to find Andy, and now showing signs of what just happened. She was shaking and fought back tears as she rubbed her head and arm where Beckett had hurt her. wow, I have really had a lot of bad luck with skeezballs on this tour.

She walked over to the boys and tried to make it look like there was nothing wrong.

Andy noticed her first "Megan, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Megan smiled and nodded "I'm absolutely fine. Really."

"Uhm are you sure? You look kind of shaken up."

Megan leaned in close to him and whispered "Yeah I'm fine, its just Beckett came up to me and was being a complete asshole and then he fucking shoved me into a kiss, and i bit his lip and kneed him in the balls." She giggled to herself at the last sentence... remember what she had done.

Andy had his hands on her arms and laughed "GOD I HATE THAT GUY. annnnd good for you, looks like I won't need to go kick another guys ass for you, you are completely capable." He kissed her on the forehead and she smiled at him. She realized how much she loved having a mellow, easygoing boyfriend. They were perfect for eachother.

-------------------------------------------------------

As usual, Megan stood next to Bob, drinking a beer, and watched FallOutBoy finish up their set.

About an hour or so later, they were in the van making their way back to the hotel. What Megan and Andy had both been waiting for all night. Not necessarily to have sex, they didn't even really think about it, they were just excited to be together again. To wake up in eachother's arms.

They opened the door to room 907 and locked the door.
Megan bit her lip and pulled Andy towards her and kissed him.

"I love you!"

Andy smiled and returned the kiss "I love you too."

They made out all the way to the bed. It wasn't rushed, it wasn't hard and heated like it had been with Megan and Beckett, it was perfect.

Andy slid her shirt off before laying her down on the bed. He examined her and kissed her skin all the way down to her stomach. She let out a giggle and he began to unbutton her pants and pull them off.

He crawled on top of her and started kissing her again. She pulled his shirt off and dug her fingers passionately into the skin on his back.

She traced his tattoos with her hands all the way down his arm. She loved his tattoos.

He had kicked his pants off and layed over her in his boxers only. He pulled off her underwear and pulled the blanket over their bodies.

He paused only for a minute right before he went into her "I love you Megan." He kissed her. She wiped the hair off of his face that was stuck to the sweat on his forehead. "I love you too."

She felt him inside her and she let out a delighted moan. Her hands were running through his hair and he kissed her neck. She smiled and wrapped her legs around the back of his and carressed the back his calf with her foot.
This feels so good. This feels so right.
Sign up to rate and review this story