Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

Long Night, Little Sleep.

by thexrealxme 10 reviews

This one is my favorite so far. I'm all about the gentle intimacy and I love the realistic nature of Andy and Megan's relationship. It just makes me happy. Ohhh just read it :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 999 words

1Original
"AAAAAAAAAH OHHHHHHH GOD!"

Megan moaned and collapsed onto Andy. She rolled off of him and layed next to him on the bed, with her arms wrapped around his waist.

"oh Andy... seriously, if we go at it one more time I might have a heart attack." She laughed hard and loud, still panting. He turned on his side to face her and rubbed her bare side gently with his hand.

He smiled at her "Tonight... was amazing. What was that? Three times in one night? And you can't go for one more?" He jokingly asked her as he moved in for a kiss.

"You're right, tonight was amazing. Still is. Just being here with you. I don't want it to be over. Tomorrow night we'll have to be on the bus. AH! I don't want to think about it."

She got up and made her way to the bathroom. She pulled a t-shirt over her head and brushed her teeth. It was almost 4:00 in the morning and she knew they needed to go to sleep, since they were getting on the road in 2 hours.

"SIX O'ClOCK IN THE MORNING! Why do we have to leave so fucking early?! We're not even gonna get 2 hours of sleep!"

Andy groaned, realizing what time it was. "Errr yeah, Bob likes getting an early start. And we have a pretty long day of driving tomorrow."

Megan crawled into bed with Andy and rested her head on his chest as his wrapped his arms around her. "Goodnight love." She tilted her head up and kissed him gently on the lips. "Goodnight."


______________________________

Megan woke Andy up about an hour and 45 minutes later after she jumped from hearing a pounding on the door.

"WHO IS IT???" Megan grumbled. Her head burried into Andy's chest, refusing to face the reality of having to wake up and leave the moment.

They heard a faint voice come from the other side of the door.
"Uhhm, it's Patrick. I wanted to let you guys know that you have 10 minutes... and you're welcome because if I didn't come to get you, Bob would have, and he has a key to all the rooms, and I'm sure nobody wants to see what you both look like right now, especially Bob."

Megan jumped up in a flash and ran to open the door (in just a tshirt and underwear) "THANK YOU" she quickly said and pecked him on the cheek. She slammed the door and jumped on the bed, straddling Andy, who had a pillow over his head to block out the light and the sound. She leaned her body into his and started moving up and down to get him slightly aroused... "You have to wake up. We have to go."

She kissed his neck and he groaned. "Come on!" She worked her kisses down his neck, to his throat, and onto his chest.
He pulled the pillow away and smiled and stroked her hair with one hand, and her back with the other.
She kissed his stomach and looked up, resting her chin right under his belly button.

She smiled "We need to get packed and onto the bus. I finally have a job and now I want to keep it."

Andy raised his eyebrows "Um, how long did Patrick say we had?"

Megan rolled her eyes "No, we're not having 5 minute sex. We're packing up and getting our asses down there."

Andy sighed "you tease. And I was just kidding anyway. Kind of."

Megan kissed him and hopped off the bed to gather her things together.

Andy walked over behind her and wrapped his arms around her waste and pulled her close to him.
He kissed her on the cheek and she smiled. "Megan, I feel like the luckiest man alive right now. Thank you."

Megan covered her face with her hands and turned away. She unexpectidly started to cry and she tried to hide it. She sniffled and wiped her eyes. She couldn't hide it.

Andy looked concerned "Uh oh. Megan, whats wrong?"

She turned around and put her hands on his arms. "Nothing. Its just, I've never met anybody like you. I'm so happy. To tell you the truth, I wanted to go a while without have a lot of phsyical and sexual contact with you because you are so special. But thank you for last night, it was perfect. You are so special to me Andy."

He smiled and wiped a tear from her cheek with his thumb. "You, are such a sappy dork."

Megan's eyes widened and she made a pouty, hurt face "whatever! you started it with your luckiest man alive crap. jerk."

They both laughed and started to head out of the room and down to the lobby.

_______________________________________________

Megan was leaned up against Andy on the couch of the bus while she, him, Patrick, and Joe all watched Rushmore. Andy had his hand rested on Megan's thigh and leaned in to kiss her. He parted her lips slightly with his tongue for a quick kiss.

"Whoa! What the hell?!! I guess you really cured her fear for hotel rooms last night..." Joe looked at them confused.

Patrick laughed "Well, so much for the secrecy? And Joe, it's been going on for a while... long story."

"No one tells me anything. Does Beckett know you cheated on him?"

Megan made an angry face and punched him in the arm. "HEY! I didn't cheat on anybody. I barely talked to Andy while I was with Beckett, and I was very forward with Beck after I realized who the guy for me was." She nozzled into Andy's arm.

Joe laughed "Okay okay! Sorrrrry. But I just can't get over the fact that Andy scored the hot chick this time. Especially over William Beckett. I applaud you."

Andy shook his head "Dude, shut up."

Megan giggled and kissed him "I love you."

Joe made a face "I think I'm gonna throw up... I can't take 5 weeks of this."

Sign up to rate and review this story