Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Things Are Really Starting To Look Up!!!

SuperHero!!!

by PanicATD 4 reviews

Gerard Explains it All...!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 1732 words

0Unrated
The next morning Angela was awakend by a brightly smiling Gerard, holding two cups of coffee in his hand at her bed side...

"G'morning Stranger" He laughed and handed her a cup...

Angela smiled and slowly sat herself up.

"G'morning, she said reaching her hand out for the coffee.
"So how ya feelin'?" He asked looking up at her from his steaming cup.

"Huhhhh...Can't complain I guess...she said her voice trailed off and she looked over at Gerard who was sitting in the recliner chair on the other side of the hospital room, sipping his coffee...

"I'm...ummm...a little bit confused....and I was just hoping that you could tell me...uhhhh what exactly happened...and how did I get here???

Gerard smiled and put his coffee on the table standing next to his chair.

"Haaaaa...its a funny story actually...." He declaired in a very nonchalant tone

"Well could you hurry up and tell it please!" She said...a bit irritated now...

Okay!!!...God calm the freak down...I'm getting there...!!!

Yeah watever Angela responded sarcasticaly rolling her eyes.

"Okay...so I'm on my way home after a very long day at work. My boss is an ass hole, my hours are way too long, and the pay....Haaaa....don't even get me started on the pay...Let's just say I would be better of standing on the side of the street with a sign that says "Will Work 4 Food" tied around my neck beging for spare change.

Angela giggled and Gerard continued on with the story...

Well anyways...I'm making my way down I-95 when "BOOM" from out of no where I get hit from right behind...So long story short both cars were totally screwed and towed away...then low and behold I get smaked with a $2,469 Bill for 2 busted tail lights, a bent rear axel, 3 broken windows, a new bumper, and...

" Wow...What a Jack ass "...she said cutting him of in pure disgust...

" I would be sooooo pissed...I mean if some one just...Plowed into the back of...my...car...

Angelas rant slowed down and soon came to a complete stop...

She looked up and smiled sheepishly to Gerard who had a wide grin on his face...

"Ha...Ha...ummmma...ha...by any chance would I be that...uhhhh Jack...ass...???

Gerard shruged his shoulders...
" Ahhhh...well I wouldn't say "Jack ass"..." That's a bit harsh don't cha think?"

A sigh of realief came over Angela's entire body..."Feeewhhh" she thought to self taking a deep breath...

" I think we'll settle for...Ass hole"...

" Huhhh "...Angela gasped throwing her empty coffee cup at Gerard...

" Ahahahah...well its true...he said sticking his toung out at her

Angela laughed and grabed the hoodie that he had let her borrow eairlier that morning and handed it to him...

"Oh no...keep it...you need it more than I do right now"...

"Ohhh...but I couldn't...that's just not right"...she said holding it out to him...

"No...I'm serious"...he pushed the hoodie back twords her

"You keep it"...

"Ummmm...okay...thanks she smiled and wrapped it around her shoulders...

"So would you like me to keep going?" He asked waiting for her approval...

"Sure go head"...she replied slightly blushing...

" Okay so...after the collision, I checked myself out and got out the car to see if who ever hit me was alright...so I walked back to your car and you were knocked unconsious, and a bit banged up...

" Oh I see now " Angela whispered under her breath now putting the pieces of the puzzle together and realizing exactly what happend and why she was there...

" So I called 911 and got help as soon as I could, I went through your bag to see if I could find some kind of identification but didn't find anything...

"Huhhh...that's strange, my wallet should have been...OH CRAP!!!

Angela had just remembered...the night she left home...that's exactly what fell out her bag...

" Oh damn...all the money I had to my name was in that wallet...she buried her face in her hands feeling like she was about to cry...

She was broke, homeless, and had no friends or family to go to.

"Hey,Hey,Hey"...Gerard wispered in a shushed voice, trying to calm her down...
" It okay" He asured her gently rubbing her back.

" Look, I promised to help you right...?"

Angela picked her head up from her hands...

"Yeah"
"Well that's what I'm gonna do...and ill stay true to my promise...Okay?"

"Okay" she replied giving Gerard a half smile...

" See look were gonna get you a nice job with decent pay, some new cloths, a good hot meal, and a place to stay untill you get back up on your feet...is that good?"

" Of Course it was " Angela thought to her self, but in the back of her mind couldn't help but wonder..." What did he mean by "Were"???

" Yeah that's great!" She said motioning for Gerard to come sit next to her on the edge of the hospital bed...

" But if you don't mind me asking...she said fidgeting with the zipper on the hoodie..." What did you mean by " Were "

" Huhhh "...he asked playing dumb as if he didn't hear what she said "What did you mean by "Were"... You said "Were" gonna help you...

Not really prepaird to tell Angela that he lived with 4 other dudes he just kinda waved off the question...

" Oh that was nothing... He quickly looked away from her hoping she would change the subject...

Angela suspected that something wasn't right, but didn't think twice about the situation.

"Well...ummm...any way that's all in the past now...todays a new day...so let's redo this whole thing and start from the very begining since technically we haven't been properly intoduced...You know my name but I don't know yours...

Angela smiled and "Properly" introduced herself

" Good Morning she greated Gerard reaching out to shake his hand my name is Angela Marie Harper... I am 21 years old and fortunately I have been rescued from the crappy Hell Hole, I like to call life"...

"Hahahaha...Well you can just call me your personal "SuperHero". Gerard announced flexing his scrawny little arms in front of her face...

Angela giggle and squeezed his muscles...(Well Muscle) "yeah your right...I can"...

There laughter was interupted by a knock at the door...

" Come in " Gerard yelled...

When in came a tall buff looking bald man with muscles that put Gerards to shame...a white lab coat and an clipboard in his hand...

"Good morning"...He smiled warmly at the two...

"Mr.Way of course we have met...but I have yet to make your acquaintance, he said looking at
Angela.

" I am Dr. Rosenburgh" he introduced himself shaking her hand.

"Hi...I'm Angela Harper"

"Well its nice to finaly meet you Ms.Harper"
"And I belive it is safe to assume that you have explained everything to this lovely young woman Mr.Way?" He asked looking in his direction...

" Yes sir...its all been takin care of"

"Very well then, Mr.Way I'm going to need you to fill out a bit of paper work...and were going to get Ms.Harper here cleaned up he said looking at the dried blood stains on her arms and sheets...

" Did you have a rough night Ms.Harper?"

" Yeah...you could say that"...

"Well I would like to be the first to let you know that you are very fourtunate for having come across such a very generous young man such as Mr.Way"

"Yeah that's right...Gerard said smugly standing with his arms crossed and nose in the air...completely agreeing with Dr.Rosenburgh's statement...

"Huhhh...well someone beat you to it...Angela mumbled under her breath...

"What was that Ms.Harper...?"

"Oh nothing...I just said that...ahhh I'm very lucky to have met such a gentleman"...

"Well now...Dr.Rosenburgh handed Gerard the clipboard of paper work, just fill these out and ill have one of my nurses drop off the discharge, and you should be ready to leave in a few...Okay? "So let's get you cleaned up...

Dr.Rosenburgh helped Angela into a wheelchair and pushed her away...
**************

About 1 hour and 4 stacks of paperwork later Angela was rolled back into the room looking like a brand new
person...

Poor Gerard was schlumped over a stack of papers sound asleep with his mouth wide open and the pen still in his hand.

Dr.Rosenburgh Slipped tha papers from under his handand flipped through them...

"Hummm...well Ms.Harper everything looks to be in order, and I belive it is safe to say that you can go home now...just remember to pick up the antibiotics I prescribed for you and change your bandages every 4 to 5 hours...All right?

"Oh and if you have any complication what so ever please don't hesitate to call for another appointment...you come straight back here..."

" Yes...I will make sure to keep that in mind...thanks again for all your help doctor..."

"No problem at all Ms.Harper"

Angela cautiously stood up from the wheelchair and Dr.Rosenburgh rolled it out the door...

Carefull not to wake Gerard...Angela quietly grabbed her backpack and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Looking in the mirror she slowly traced her fingers over the cuts and bruses on her face.

"Huhhh"...Angela sighed and began to unpack the extra pair of cloths she had in her bag. She sliped into a pair of tight black ripped jeans with a black tanktop, and put on Gerards hoodie which for some unknown reason gave her a feeling that she hadn't had in a loong time...a feeling of protection and comfort...

Zipping up the hoodie Angela reached into her bag for a ribbon to tie her hair up in and accidentaly knoced it over...causing all her stuff fall to the floor...

As she began to pick up all her things she came across her make up kit and a devilish smile formed across her face...!!! >:-)
Muahahahahahahahaha
**************

Okay I'm so sorry it took soooooo long but School is KILLING ME:-( but anywhoz that was the 3rd chapter guys tell me what you think about it...Reviews Reviews Reviews!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story