Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Things Are Really Starting To Look Up!!!

Let me help you....

by PanicATD 1 review

Blood...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 1274 words

0Unrated
Angela's eyes slowly began to flutter open, as she was greated by the soft and steady beep of a hospital respirator. Looking around the room she focused her vision on what seemed to be a very pale light skined man with about shoulder length shabby jet black hair. Who was uncomfortably propped up in a recliner chair the hood of his jacket cast a shadow against his face making it extremely complicated to make out any of his facial features. She was pretty sure he had never seen this man before and honestly didn't really care who he was.


What she was more so concerned with was where she was, how she got there, and why?

Angela examined every inch of her limp body trying to take in exactly how much damage had been done. Sge took a deep breath. Bracing herself she cautiously sat herself up and felt a slight shot of pain go up the side of her ribcage....


She positioned her back up against the bed and lifted up her hospital gown to see her entire upper body wrapped in sterile gauzes that were drenched in blood. Angela buried her face in her hands wanting nothing more than to hear her mothers gentle voice again telling her that everything would be alright....

"No No No....this isn't the way it was supposed to be"

Angela's hushed voice now elevating to shrill high pitched screams...

" I'm not supposed to be here any more...all of this was supposed to end....I-I I was supposed to be with you now mom....

"This was all supposed to end..."

Thinking about all of the things she had been through all the shit she took from her father she became inraged...now ripping out and unpligging all the IV and breathing tubes which ran from her body...

"It wasn't supposed to be this way..." She screamed.

"Why....why....why does it have to be this way...why did you leave me....?"

Now uncontrollably sobbing Angela sat in the middle of the hospital bed violently shaking with her arms wrapped around her knees...

Thw warm coppery blood which sputtered from her course veins stained the crisp white bed sheets causing her to cry even harder....this was all too much for her...

Looking down at the foot of the bed something had cought her eye....Gleaming in the soft dim light of the hospital respirator, which now sat completely silent with no trace of a pulse...she noticed the IV needle...

Angela slowly crawled down to the foot of the bed propping herself up on her elbow...wanting to end her lifr right then and there...she grabed the cold blood covered needle and placed it across her wrist slowly and gently applying pressure to her throbbing veins hysterically crying the whole time....

When out of Nowhere came a soft raspy voice...

" I wouldn't do that if I where you..."

Angela quickly looked up at the once sleeping mysterious figure...now hovering over her bed side....

" Yes you would," She muttered through clenched teeth.

" No...I wouldn't " the man replied pulling the needle away from her blood stained hands and throwing it to the ground...shuttering at the sight of it...

" Stop It!!! What the hell are you doing...?" Angela plunged towards the needle trying to take it back, when the stranger grabbed her by the arm completely restraining her movement....


" Look....you don't know me....and you sure as Hell don't know the shit I've been through...so if your enjoying your life and know what's best for you....you'll leave me the fuck alone...."


The stranger loosened his grip on her....

" I wanna help you..."


With complete disregard for what he just said Angela cut him off...

" You don't understand....I have to do this....I have no choice.....all the things he sais.....all the things he did to me....all the things he made me do....I-I I just can't live with it anymore....."

Angela paused for a moment....the air thick with tension, when the silence was finally broken...the stranger shifted himself on the bed positioning his body to face hers....

" Huhhh...okay....look.....I know this may seem wired and all....I mean especially it coming from a complete stranger and all....but ummmmm.....you look like you could really use someone to talk to....and I've got the time...and I uhhhhh.....I just don't wanna sit back and watch a beautiful thing such as yourself to go to waste...."


" So why don't you just take a deep breath.....calm yourself down....and uhhhhh.....ummmmm....why don't you just start from the beginning...?"

Angela fixed her vision on the mysterious figures face still not quite able to make it out.....she was still a bit shookin up and the medication she was on had her in a bit of a daze....


" Ok...well I'm gonna make this quick...huff"

"Hummm well...wher do I start...???"

" There's just so many things to choose from..."

"Well for the past 7 years I've been beaten, raped, and abused...by my Dear Old Fuckin Dad who doesn't seemt o give a rats ass about me, his life or family, while he wastes it all away on only god knows what drug he's addicted to now...."

"huhhf....ummm...well my mom died when I was about 14....I'm an only child....I have no other immediate family....I have no home....no friends....no place to go....nothing to see or do....I left home...and I don't really remember what happened or how the hell I got here....but all I know is that I'm never going back...."


The stranger once again adjusted himself on the bed and sighed...

" Ya know....never is a really long time...."

"Well its not enough for me..." Angela snapped back...

The stranger laughed to himself a bit...gently placing his hand over top of her icy cold one....

" I want to help you..."

Angela quickly snatched her hand from under his and looked him dead in the eye.....

" I can't be helped..."

The stranger took her chin in his hand and turned her head to face It in his direction...

" Yes....you can be..."

There was a long awkward silence between the two as Angela thought to her self....

*...Why is he being so nice to her...??? They were complete strangers and yet he had treated her like they had known each other for years....no other single human being alive or dead (well with the exception of her mom) had ever treated her this way...*

Soon after her thoughts were interupted by the strangers voice...


"Hey...my name is Gerard and if you would let me help you...I'm sure that I can make your life worth while..."


Gerard reached out his hand to Angela who hesitated a bit at first...but slowly grabbed his hand.....Gerard noticed how badly Angela was shaking. He unzipped his hoddie and draped it over her shoulders....

Angela looked up at Gerard for a moment and gave him a slight weak smile...

" Now you go ahead and get some rest...While I go and get some help....Okay? Ill explain everthing in the morning....

And without hesitation Angela placed her head down on the hospital bed and instantly fell into a deep sleep...

**************

Alrighty....everybody that was the second chapter...Did ya like it....Tell me what you think REVIEWS REVIEWS REVIEWS...and I'm always looking for new ideas so tell me what u think I can do better in my next chapter!!! Thanz 4 All the Luv.(And awsome reviews!!!) MUAH...:D
Sign up to rate and review this story