Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > I'm still working on a title

Prolog

by SnowAhriman 0 reviews

Hiei finds the only one he loves in bed with another. So what does he do? He runs to the Makai to vent his anger. Or so he thinks. A damaged portal f-ed up his plan so now he is in another time. YY...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 1131 words

0Unrated
This is an idea that I found floating from my head to the paper. I looked but I found like zero Sesshomaru/Hiei fics. I mean they would be such a fun pairing. This fic was mainly a first try at a yaoi fic. I read tons of it but I can't seem to write it.

Yes there will be some OOC in this but that is because well they aren't really in love with other charas from the animes and they never get to meet. I'm not saying that I am going to make them jump each other in the woods the first time they meet...hey that could be fun. I mean well just read the fic to find out.

Again this is my first yaoi fic so please be nice.

I don't own Hiei, Sesshomaru, or any of the characters from the animes they come from. You don't want to sue me. You won't get much.


Prolog
Sesshomaru

My baka half brother tried to swing his over sized sword at me. In his hands the once well respected Tetsusaiga was reduced to nothing more than a buffoon's play thing.

He never could defeat me in battle in fact there was only one thing that he could hold over me. He had the love of my life in his pocket. He over came me in the field of emotions, a place that I wasn't familiar with. He had the monk that haunted my dreams and had a hold on my next to nonexistent heart.

There was never any compassion between my brother and I, but when he marked the monk as his own there was nothing but hate when it came to him. I truly just wanted to rip his heart out and make sure that he ate it whole before he fell dead.

I found myself needing to kill him, just to fight him to get a glimpse of the monk. It wasn't like me at all. Other then Rin, humans weren't worth my time, until the monk. I want to hear him scream in pleasure under me.

But no matter how I wanted him, youkai laws were still the ruling factor. The hanyou's mark was on the monk and I was to step down or wait for the damned hanyou's over due death.

Hiei

Damnit all. I was headed to Kurama's apartment to tell him how I felt. He had once told me that he had feelings for me but he wouldn't wait forever for me to come to him.

So when I came to his window I wasn't' too shocked to see the fox with another but I was surprised to see it was the detective, Yusuke. One of my few friends was in there fucking with the man I loved.

Enraged and heart broken I ran from Kurama's apartment and from the city. I was headed to Genkai's temple to the portal in the back grounds. A few days in the Makai would do me some good. Hell who wouldn't feel better after killing a few hundred low levels?

I was walking around the grounds when I heard her voice. "Hiei, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, Yukina." She was one of the few that could get more then a hn out of me at any time.

"Don't lie to me. You seem to live in a world of lies. For once tell me what's wrong, let me help." Her voice was almost like begging, but I didn't want her help nor did I need it. I needed to spend some time in the Makai killing any thing that looked at me funny.

"Yukina I do live in a world of lies. I don't wish to burden you with my troubles." I reached for the stones around my neck and removed them both.

"But I can lift one of your own. The reason I never found your brother in the Makai is because I am him. I never told you because well I didn't want you to be hurt by having a murder as a brother. My hands are stained red from the blood they have on them..." At that moment Yukina embraced Hiei.

"I've known for a while. When Genkai died she told me. She said she didn't want it weighing down her heart any more. I cried but thought it best for you to tell me yourself before I said anything." A single tear fell from her left eye. Hiei caught it before it could land on the floor. He kissed it and handed it to her.

"Silly how humans crave my tears. For me they are nothing but tears." She smiled wiping her cheek of the remains of the tear.

"Yes, silly and stupid. All humans are bakas that need to have an iron fist ruling them or better yet they should all die." My anger was coming back and I didn't care any more. I hated Yusuke right now. I wanted his blood to join the rest of that is on my hands. The only thing stopping me is Yukina and what Kurama would do if I killed his new found out, lover.

"What happened? You were willing to live among and work with humand. What changed your mind?"

"A HUMAN STOLE WHAT WAS MINE!" I didn't go on when she took a step back from me.

"I'm sorry, Sister. I don't wish for you to see the blunt of my anger. I am going to the Makai now. I will come back when I can." I turned to leave no wanting to blow up again while I was in her presence.

"Hiei, don't. The portal was hit by a spell not too long ago and with no one here to fix it yet I fear what will happen if you use it." I could picture her face. She most likely was caring that expression of concern and worry, that the other human baka, Kuwabara, got too much for my liking.

"I'll take my chances."

'Any thing to get away from "them."' I thought as I walked to the portal and stepped through.

End Chapter

So this was the prolog. Chapter one will have them meeting and stuff like that.

I know there is a lot of OOC but how else will I get this plot line rolling? Oh and I don't approve of the Sesshomaru/Miroku pairing but there is no way in hell that I would say that Sesshomaru was in love with Naraku or Inuyasha. And it would be a jump to have him in love with one of the girls then Hiei just like that. -snaps fingers-

If you have any questions or know of any fics with this pairing tell me. I really would like to read some.
Sign up to rate and review this story