Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > I'm still working on a title

Chapter I

by SnowAhriman 0 reviews

They finally get to meet. And is that a fight between Hiei and Inuyasha that I see...wow that really sucks.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Inuyasha, Miroku, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 1546 words

-1OOC
Well this is chapter I. I hope you enjoy this if not oh well. Please review.

Side note for any one that reads my other fics. The ANs will not be like my other fics. There will not be anyone other than me talking. Sorry if you found that funny but this fic kinda pisses off Rain. Not that I care or anything but she wants nothing to do with it.

I do not own any of the anime characters that I may use in this fic. They belong to the kind people that brought them to life so fanfiction writers like me could mess with them.


Chapter 1

When Hiei stepped through the portal he knew right away that he wasn't in the right place. The first clue was that he was at the bottom of a dry well the second was the scent and the third was the coloring of the place.

With a single leap he was standing on the lip of the well with his hand resting on his katana. Eyes narrowed he took in his surroundings.

'This place reeks of humans. Not as bad as the city but still bad.'

Hiei sharply turned when he heard voices coming. His relaxed hold on his katana became firm as a dog eared hanyou and robe wearing monk came into the clearing.

"You should write her back." The monk said in a scolding manor to the hanyou.

"Feh, she only wanted to tell us she was coming back now that she had a break in her training."

"Yes, but a lot has..." The monk trailed off starting at the well that was in the middle of the clearing. He grabbed the hanyou's arm stopping him from going any farther into the clearing.

"What is it..." the hanyou followed his lover's gaze. A growl came deep from his chest as a warning to the youkai that stood on the well.

"Who are you and why are you here?" the monk questioned Hiei. Hiei just glared at them. They were nothing but a weak couple trying to find a place to be 'together.'

'Where is here?' Hiei thought to himself as he started to walk away from them.

"There is no reason that I should have to answer a monk and his pet mutt. You are no threat to me," his cool even tone was heard by the hanyou and the mutt sprang into action.

With a few seconds he was right behind Hiei, sword drawn ready to chop the apparition's head off.

Right as the sword was about to come in contact with Hiei's neck he used his speed to avoid the blow. The hanyou was thrown from his balance.

'How can he move so fast? He's faster then Sesshomaru, maybe even Kouga.' The monk's thoughts were drifting though the air and with the Jagan, Hiei picked up on them.

Hiei stopped and turned to the monk. The second name meant nothing to him but the first had all kinds of bells ringing in his head.

'Sesshomaru? How can his name be brought up with out it sounding like a taboo?' Hiei thought dodging a third swing of Inuyasha's sword. He had gotten the hanyou's name when the monk called it out.

"MIROKU YOU COULD HELP!" Inuyasha yelled to his mate. He was going to use the Wind Scare. He had no choice, this youkai just wouldn't die.

Inuyasha pulled the sword back over his head, the winds of his and the youkai's (Hiei's) youki were swirling in his vision.

Hiei's eyes narrowed when his spirit awareness picked up on the mutt gathering his youki. Something about this didn't feel right. How could a hanyou gain so much power all of a sudden? The situation was nothing like Yusuke's. Damn thinking of the detective just served to piss him off more.

----

Sesshomaru was walking through what the human's called Inuyasha's forest. It wasn't part of his lands so he couldn't care less about the name. He had received a message from the miko asking him to come to the village. She was training in the Southern land and should return by this evening.

He was close to the clearing that wasn't far from the Goshinboku and held the Bone Eater's well. He was planning on just waiting until sundown bore going to the village, where that mutt and his mate would more then likely be. The would be a pain in the ass but seeing the monk so happy with him would just be a pain in the heart that wasn't suppose to be there.

He didn't want to fight them out of respect of the miko, Kagome. She had gained his are to earn respect and trust. She was kind and caring to Rin and that alone let her get close to him. It did help that she was so powerful and had a way of getting to Inuyasha that even he could not do. She was a pleasure to be around, like a little sister type best friend, not that she would hear it from him but he knew she understood.

When Sesshomaru stepped into the clearing, he picked up on the Wind Scare right away. The youkai that it was aimed at caught Sesshomaru's attention and in a split second hw was standing before the new comer, Tensaiga drawn protecting them both.

When the smoke and dust cleared the clearing was a bit bigger, for many trees were knocked over and destroyed by the attack. The inu taiyoukai sent a death glare at the mutt that he hated so much.

"Mutt, you should be careful where you use that attack. What would happen if you hit the well or the Goshinboku? The miko would have an arrow through your heart with out any thought what so ever." Sesshomaru scolded his younger half-brother that he wish didn't have any blood connection with him or his family.

"You bastard can't you tell I was trying to kill something?"

Hiei stayed in the back round but a vein was growing from his anger. He was throwing his best death glares, around the tall youkai in white, to the baka hanyou that thought so little of him. Around him his black aura of youki started to grow. The dragon that was part of him wanted the inu hanyou's blood to rain on the clearing as it tore his body apart, limb from limb.

"Yasha, do you feel that?" Miroku said fearing the worst from the youkai dressed in black.

"Yeah, so what? I can take him."

Hiei stepped out from behind Sesshomaru. "You can't 'take me' as you so boldly stated. I am the Dragon of the Darkness Flame. My power come from the deepest, darkest pit of hell. Do you wish to see them?" (1)

Miroku's eyes widened. He had heard of said dragon before but didn't know that it had a master. Many had tried and failed to master the Darkness Flame, failed as in was killed by the shear power of it. The only was he could insure that Inuyasha walked away from this was to drag him away from it all, let Sesshomaru deal with the one that he saved.

Standing on the tip of his toes, Miroku took the lust for battle out of Inuyasha by whispering something that put a different lust in the hanyou. They hanyou's ear perked up as the monk's face twisted into a hentai's smirk.

"Sorry, but I believe we will have to settle this some other time." Miroku yelled to the two youkai as he was all but dragged from the clearing by an over excited hanyou that was ready to make him be sore for a week at this rate.

Sesshomaru and Hiei turned to each other. Hiei's aura subsided as he had a glare off with the taller youkai. Sesshomaru's eyes were sizing up Hiei and he knew full and well if the shorter youkai was telling the truth then this was someone he didn't want as an enemy.

The miko would have to wait, Sesshomaru had more important things to deal with, one being the self proclaimed Dragon of the Darkness Flame that stood before him. Why did being in such danger make him so excited? Was it because he hadn't had a descent fight since the defeat of the evil spider hanyou? Or could it be something more?

With out a word he turned back to the west and headed home. Hiei took the unspoken invitation and followed behind him. Maybe this youkai would have the answers that he needed. He seemed strong from the way the monk and the hanyou acted around him and his youki was something that would have sent a chill up and down his spine if he was any weaker than he was. But being an A-class it had no effect on him...almost no effect.

1. Have you noticed that Hiei talks a whole hell of a lot when he uses the Dragon?

Okay that is the first chapter. How they meet. I'm sorry but as I have said before there would be some OOC.

Please review. I have some ideas about this fic and will try to update when I can now that summer is on us.
Sign up to rate and review this story