Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where We Belong

Cave

by princessofoyownworld 10 reviews

Ok not attepting a summary. Just read, please.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 1127 words

0OOC
Me own class of the titans? Hades no! Many thanks to all who rated and reviewed!!!

*

Theresa was growing weary. They had been tracking the giants for three hours so far. Jay must have noticed she was getting weary. "Lets stop for a few minutes guys."

"And girls!" Atlanta injected.

"Hey wait this is a turn of events. Jay our merciless leader wanting to take a break." Archie mocked pretending to be a reporter. Theresa had to stifle a yawn.

"Oh that's it, Jay lover girl is tired." Archie continued to tease. Jay glared at him. "Ok we will stop for a while." Archie said throwing up his hands in defeat. Theresa smiled and sat down on the rock.

"Looks like the giants are tired to." Odie said as he checked the tracking device. The titans waited about a half hour and the giants had not moved on yet.

"Atlanta go and check things out, but don't be seen!" Jay instructed. With in a second the fiery red head had set off, the others barley seeing her due to her inhuman speed.

Theresa curled up next to Jay and rest her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her waist. Theresa sighed softly; she heard the trees rustle softly. Within a moment Atlanta had appeared again.

"The giants seem to have sent up a camp and are currently sleeping." Atlanta said slightly out of breath. Jay smiled.

"Good job." He said. Theresa let out a soft snore. The other titans laughed. "Well we better set up camp." Jay said.

"Good." Odie said as he let out a yawn. "I'll set the tracker to start to beep loudly if the giants start to move."

"Oh wow, you made that thing while we fought those things!" Herry said as he got a closer look at the device.

"Yeah."

"Nice."

"Hey! I helped!" Neil injected.

"Yes Neil you said 'oh what does that button do' and used me to cushion your fall." Odie teased.

"Hey speaking of falling, has anyone seen my mirror?" Neil asked.

"Oh yeah when you fell it landed between you and I and broke." Odie explained.

"So Neil's luck should go down a few notches? Archie teased.

"Nah, seeing as Odie is the one with his hoodie covered in dry blood I think his will." Atlanta replied as she pointed out the dried blood on Odie's hoodie.

"Well Neil your luck held out once more." Herry said as he slapped Neil on the back. Jay gentaly shook Theresa awake.

"What's gong on, are the giants moving." She said in a rush.

"No were just going to make camp on the ground." Jay explained.

"Eww! No I am not sleeping on the ground." Neil squealed.

"Fine sleep on the rock Theresa and Jay are on right now." Archie said as he and Atlanta found spots on the floor.

Jay and Theresa stood up and took spots next to Archie and Atlanta. Being the middle of summer they did not need blankets or anything, as the night did not get that cold. Theresa sighed and sat up as the others lay down.

She took a deep breath, thinking of what she was about to say. Telling the gods and goddesses had been so much easier, but telling her friends was something else. "I'm...." The tall beauty began; she paused and decided not to keep going. Jay had fallen asleep so was not about to lecture her on breaking her promise. This just did not seem to be the right time to her.

Theresa sighed and lied down next to Jay and fell asleep. It was not long before the others were asleep as well. Thankfully to them all Neil fell asleep last and did not keep them up with his snoring.

*

The titans were tracking the giants. The amount of noise they were making (mainly Neil compiling about having to sleep on the rock and not getting his twelve hours of beauty sleep) made them thankful the giants made more than they did thus did not hear them.

With in another hour the giants lead them to a cave. The seven teens crept slowly as they walked along the wall, praying they would not be noticed. The giants entered a circular room where the titans saw Cronos waiting. Jay and Archie leaned in so they could hear what Cronos was saying. Not that that was necessary.

"What! You LOST!" Cronos yelled at his newest minions. "How could you lose!" He continued shaking an angry finger at the two giants who were beginning to cower. "Where are they!" The evil god of time demanded.

They giants shrugged; if they spoke the titans could not make out the words.

"You don't know where they are! How could you lose track of seven teenagers! Seven mortal teenagers!" Cronos shouted. All of a sudden the god of time spun around and caught just the smallest glimpse of Archie's bright purple mullet dashing back to where the titans were hiding.

"Oh, looks like you got lucky." Cronos said to his minions. "Zeus' precious heroes have followed you." He continued as he advanced to where the titans were hiding. "Time to settle an ancient score. Prepare for your deaths children." Cronos said evilly as one of his magical scythes appeared in his hand and he swung it around in the titans hiding place.

It made a sickening sound as it made contact with something. The titans gasped in fear. Cronos withdrew his scythe and it was covered in a sticky red liquid. An evil smile appeared on his face and he looked to see what damaged he had caused.

*

Sorry it took so long to update. I have had tons of homework. And I know it's not really fair to cut you off their but my wrists hurt a lot and I still have more homework to do. Those of you in high school should know what I am going through. I will try to update soon but it may take me another week. Sorry. Much more homework than I am used to, and I had a bad week (any guys out there, lead a girl on, ever and I will personally hunt you down and kill you. It s the third worst thing you can do to her. The second being leading her on while trying to get with her best friend and the worst taking sexual advantage of her.) And I still have to make room for my Delilah and Julius story, friends and family, sleep and food. So updating faster means giving up eating which I am not doing again or giving up sleeping which would majority affect the quality of my writing. Which is not what you want.
Sign up to rate and review this story