Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where We Belong

Battle Part Two

by princessofoyownworld 8 reviews

The titans engage in a short battle, Theresa has a vision, And some fluff. We know I suck at summarys. Please read, promise that its better than my summary.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 1727 words

0MarySue
I do not own Class of the Titans. Thanks to all who reviewed last time (and many thanks if you rated...I'll check and see later if any one did.) I made up the monsters they are fighting so I don't think they are mentioned in Greek mythology. Now on with the fan fiction!

Oh and one last thing, for iheartyou07. The door was only locked because the gods and goddesses did not want to be disturbed at two in the morning. That's all. Sorry nothing special behind it.

*

The titans fanned out as they got a closer look at the creature they were facing. The large creatures were almost identical, with the exception of their eyes. Both had polar bear legs, but were about four times the size of a regular polar bear and twice the size of Cronos' regular henchmen. Their large bull like bodies seemed to have (a/n guess what!) twice the usual strength of Cronos' henchmen. But from the noise they made they were at least, thankfully, just as stupid.

The one with the yellow eyes lunged for Theresa. The fighter smiled, he was coming at her in just the right way. As he came with in her kicking distance the descendant of Theseus dropped down so she was resting on a foot and stabilizing her self with a hand. The giant took one more step and Theresa struck. The giant recoiled, giving the pregnant teen time to strike once more as she leaped to her feet. As she came down from her jump and back out of the giants way Theresa caught a glimpse of what was happening with the others.

Archie leaped into the air and managed to place a powerful kick between the other giant's bright red eyes. The sharp sudden pain caused him to recoil and step backwards. It stepped back towards Herry and Atlanta who were waiting ready to strike. As the oversized giant took a moment to recover Herry put a well-placed kick behind the giants knee, causing it to being to fall backward. As the super strong hero jumped to the side and out of the giants fall path his huntress teammate struck behind the giant's other knew with her laser cross bow.

A large crash brought Theresa back to the fight with the other giant and let her know that the red-eyed giant had fallen and momentarily subdued. She noticed right away that Jay had joined her in fighting with the yellowed eyed giant. Neil was helping Odie quickly come up with an invention.

Theresa smiled at her boyfriend and looked over to the giant's head. Jay read her signals perfectly and moved to the right side of the giant as she crept to the left. The giant began to look side-to-side trying to keep an eye on both teens at once. Being as stupid as he was the giant failed to notice that Odie and Neil were making great strides on their invention.

Jay and Theresa leaped into the air at the same time, both of them drawing their weapons. Theresa's nun chucks made contact with the giant's stomach at the same time as Jay's xipos (sp?), winding the giant and knocking it backward.

The over sized giant landed with a mighty crash, a mere foot from the back of Odie's computer. The force of the impact shocked the ground and caused Neil who was sitting next to Odie examining himself in his mirror to fall into the descendant of Odysseus. Neil picked himself up immediately and began to tell the giant off.

Odie had not been so lucky and had landed on a tree branch momentarily winding him self. Worse the teen had managed to have Neil not only land on him, out to have Neil land on his mirror on top of him. The mirror had broken into hundreds of little shards, some of them scratching his front; not seriously but just enough so the small cuts began to bleed slowly and lightly. The African American teenager got up and picked up his invention, which thankfully had not been broken.

"Jay!" Odie called. The titans' leader turned around to talk to his super smart friend. "Stick this on the giant." Odie instructed hand Jay his small invention. "It's a tracking device." Odie explained taking note of Jay's confused note.

"Oh so high tech." Archie teased as he and Atlanta brushed them selves off.

"It camouflages and lets out an incredibly faint signal. Cronos wont be able to detect it." Odie said at his defense.

"Sweet! That would sell amazingly!" Atlanta said in awe, this was the first of Odie's inventions that really wowed her, but it would be amazing to hunt with.

Jay and Odie placed the trackers on the subdued Giants. "Ok let's head back to the dorm." Jay instructed.

"Actually it might be a better idea to set up camp not far from here, the trackers do not have a very long range and we don't want to lose these to." Odie injected.

"Ok Archie, Herry, Odie, Atl-" Jay began to instruct.

"No Jay lets all camp out, this may be are chance, and you know how important all of our chances are right now. This may be our last one." Theresa interrupted as she smiled sweetly at her boyfriend. It was the smile that Jay pretended not to have an effect on him but truthfully it made him weak in the knees and he would do anything for Theresa when she smiled that way.

"Oh alright. We'll camp out." Jay said giving in to Theresa's smile.

"Whoot!" Atlanta cheered excitedly.

"Another point for the drama queen's smile." Archie teased playfully as he smirked at Theresa. Theresa caught sight of the smile and set off running after Archie who had already started running. The two friends ran their chase for a while as the others watched and laughed.

Except Jay, the descendant of Jason was worried about his girlfriend and the child she was carrying within her. He loved to see her so happy, and for the day to seem so normal. "Alright, alright stop now, the giants are starting to stir, time to make our selves scarce." Jay called out. Archie and Theresa returned to the group, both laughing and panting.

Theresa took her chance when Archie bent over and hugged his knees to catch his breath. She gave the out of breath warrior a nuggie messing up his vibrantly purple hair. Archie grunted in shock and mumbled something that sounded like "Bitch."

Everyone started to laugh once more. " Alright lets go get ready for a camping trip!" Jay called out as again as he ushered his team towards the park. As the others rushed towards the park and Herry's truck Jay grabbed Theresa's arm and pulled her close.

"What were you doing back there!" He scolded in her ear.

"Just having some fun Jay, were not parents yet. You have to learn to live a little!" Theresa whispered angrily.

"When are we going to tell them!" Jay asked softly sensing Theresa's building anger. He tucked a piece of hair that had fallen out of place behind her ear and softly kissed her cheek.

"Tonight, I promise." Theresa whispered back. Theresa shut her eyes momentarily and rest her head on Jay broad shoulder.

All of a sudden she was transported to a world of blue of all hues. She knew it to be a vision.

*

"Run Theresa Run!" a future Jay yelled. They were in a dimly lit cave, and Jay was holding off Cronos. By the looks of things both Jay and Cronos were beat up pretty bad but Jay was winning.

*

Her vision cut to another seen.

*

Theresa saw Archie embrace her in a joyful action. Both of them were beaming brightly, Theresa took notice that her stomach was flat and the star shown brightly.

The two friends were standing beside a mountain; by the looks of things a boulder had just fallen and sealed a cave.

"We did it! We won!" Archie yelled excitedly.

*

Theresa smiled widely as her vision ended. "Jay we win in the next couple of days or after were parents, I just saw Archie celebrating our victory." Theresa whispered. "But don't tell the others, they will get cocky, not that Archie needs it, and we will lose. I can tell that we will need to give it our better than best." Theresa said as she broke from Jay's passionate hug and took off running towards Herry's truck and the others.

"I really wish you wouldn't run." Jay complained, he sighed noticing that Theresa could not here his feeble attempts at slowing her down. "Oh what the heck." He said to no one in particular.

Jay took off running and caught up scooped her up and carried her to the truck. Theresa laughed. "Ok so you know how to make a girl smile. I shall never stay mad at you for long any longer." Theresa joked as she planted a kiss on his lips. The young couple began to laugh together.

Archie and Atlanta caught sight of their laughing friends. With a quick look in each other's eyes they began to mock the couple. Atlanta took a few dramatized running steps and Archie followed in suite.

Over acting every moment their friends had just took the couple sent their friends into a roar of laughter. As everyone was doubling over in laughter, including Jay and Theresa Odie's tracking device went off. Signaling that the giants were on the move.

Jay and Odie checked their end of the tracking device at the same time. "Alright everyone time to kick some Cronos butt!" Jay joked getting his teamed hyped for the battle he hoped was about to happen.

*

There a nice and long chapter by my standards. I hope you all enjoyed the J/T fluff. I promise that the next few chapters will have some more A/A fluff and J/T fluff. Now please rate and review, constructive criticism is appreciated. Also I am not sure if I will be able to update much over the rest of the week, but I will do my best to update at least once. And probably about twice over the next weekend, then this story will be over and I will start on the sequel.
Sign up to rate and review this story