Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

In which somthing happens that slightly resembles the trailer scene

by Ebbie 1 review

The camper is attacked

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-09-25 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 346 words

0Unrated
It was getting dark, the family was sitting around inside the camper, getting ready to goto bed. Marla and her brother were sleeping in the camper, as there was only two beds, everyone else was sleeping in the car. Marla turned out the lights and crawled into her bed. Her brother got up and walked out of the camper. "Momma, can I stay in here? Marla turned out the lights." he said. His mother got up and walked over to the camper, the door wouldn't open. "Why did you lock the door?" his mother asked. "I didn't, and Marla was asleep, I checked."
Meanwhile, inside the camper, the lights turned on. Two figures were seen standing near a sleeping figure, which was slowly waking up. "What do you wa-" she stopped and stared at the two standing before her, one had a cleft lip, and the other looked rather odd. She smiled. "It must be my birthday! Come 'ere you!" she yelled, grabbing the one with the cleft lip and holding on to him, for a girl, she was strong, she kissed him. "Ugh! Get off of me, you bitch!" came the reply. "Thats miss bitch to you, and your not so nice yourself!" she growled. "Wait, isn't this the part where you take me to your place to be your bride?" she asked, looking hopefully at him, he was the type of guy she liked, tall and scrawny. "No, this is the part where you die." he pulled out a gun, and pulled the trigger. Nothing. "Damn!" he said, grabbing some food from the fridge. "We don't need anything else from here, lets go!" he told the other one, as they ran out the door.
Bryon watched the two men run out of the camper, followed by his sister. "Wait! Take me with you! Please!" she said, chasing after them into the darkness. "Well, thats one mystery solved, Marla was trying to get one of them to be her boyfriend, no wonder they ran off." he said, as he went inside to get some sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story