Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

Stalker...

by Ebbie 1 review

The poor hill people are followed by Marla. The tables are turned.

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-09-27 - Updated: 2006-09-28 - 424 words

1Ambiance
When we last left, Marla had abandoned the trailer, her stepdad was asleep, and her mom and brother watched as she chased screaming after the mutants. Feel their pain (the mutants).
Marla stopped and gasped, there was a mine in front of her, also, she was out of breath. "I wonder where this leads, maybe it leads to hell!" she laughed, walking into the depths of the mine.
Meanwhile, Bryon and his mom and stepdad were in the camper and playng poker. "Why aren't we doing anything?" Bryon's mom said. "You know she'll be fine, I'm more worried about what might happen to those people."
Marla stepped out of the mine, rubbing her head because she had ran into the mine several times. She looked ahead and saw a group of houses. "Maybe I shoulda turned right at Alberque." she joked, walking down towards the town.
She saw an open door at a house, and walked right in. "Hello? Anyone here?" she heard weezy breathing coming from another room, she walked into the room and saw a man with an extremely large cranium sitting in a wheelchair. "Stephen Hawking? Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked, sitting beside his chair, crosslegged. "Yes, I do mind." he gasped out. "Your people ruined our way of life, dropped your bombs-" he was cut off, "Whoa, I'm French, we don't bomb anyone, Paris is the city of love. I am half German, though. And who would drop a bomb here? I like it here, nice town, nice people, nice manniquins..." she trailed off, just as the one with the lip from before and a guy with binoculars, who were arguing, walked in. Lip guy glared at Marla. "Whats she doin' here?" he asked, as Marla waved at him, and mostly, the guy with binoculars. "Hi, I'm Marla, but you can call me anytime." she said (for she was that desperate). "We were talking until you came, Lizard." the one with the large cranium said. "Wait, his name is Lizard, wonder how he got that?" she joked, winking. Lizard reached for his spike rope when the cranium one said, "No. She can stay." "Why? Thats bullshit Big Brain!" Lizard yelled. "She actually talks to me. With you, Goggle, Jupiter, and the others, all you do is follow orders, never wanting to just talk, always listening, never replying." Big Brain rasped, looking over at Marla, who was currently hanging onto Goggle like a christmas ornament on a tree. Goggle mumbled somthing that sounded slightly like "Help Me."
Sign up to rate and review this story