Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

What is it now?

by Ebbie 1 review

Marla flirts with Big Brain, Bryon and his stepdad and real mom leave the place.

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2006-09-29 - 282 words

0Unrated
Marla shook her head, she had gotten dirt in it from the mine. "Do I look dirty?" she asked the others; Big Brain (who she called Brainy), Goggle (Goggs), Lizard (Lizzie) and Pluto (Pluto). They all nodded, Lizard mumbled, "You think dirty!" to which he recieved a look of extreme dislike. "Well, do you guys know where I can get some water for a bath? The gas station is far away, and I don't wanna walk there." "You'll be fine, Miss High and Mighty." Lizard said, he really didn't like Marla. "Fine, but what if I get fleas?" "Why would you get fleas?" Goggle said, slightly inaudible. "Well, I'm just not gonna worry about that." Marla said, sitting down. "So, why ya in the wheelchair, Brainy?" she asked, oblivious to the fact that he can't hold his head up. "My head, it would make me fall backwards." Big Brain said, wheezing.
Bryon and his remaining family trudged through the desert, each holding a lot of bottled water. "I see the gas station!" Bryon said, running towards it. The gas station attendant came out, looking at them. "Your alive! Wasn't there a girl wit' ya though?" he asked, looking at the panting family. "She chased after some guys in the desert, she can handle herself." Bryon gasped, downing a whole bottle of water.
"Who's this?" Jupiter asked, rather loudly, staring at Marla. "I'm Marla, Brainy here said I could stay." she replied, standing up and trying her best to look cute. "You don't talk to me, she does." Big Brain said, looking at Jupiter. "Very well, I guess she can stay." Jupiter said, which made Lizard look like a very pissed off... Lizard.
Sign up to rate and review this story