Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 9

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 9

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-25 - Updated: 2006-09-26 - 1225 words

1Original
I wasnt bitching. I dont bitch. Okay only sometimes but I wasnt doing it then. anyways... heres the update.







Chapter 9







Pete's POV


"Im sorry okay," I whispered, hearing her yell at me wasnt helping anything.
"If you would have been around, you would have known that today Joe went home..." she lowered her voice, "And your sister is gonna keep pretending shes allright until shes crushed into the floor over this,"
"Laura's gonna handle this the way she feels it should be handled, there's nothing any of us can do about it,"
"Yeah but you dont see how upset she is over this, you're locked in your own depression over this shit,"
"We are all locked in a depression, this isnt the easiest thing to deal with, oh wait sorry, we cant handle this shit the way you handle it," I snapped, turning and walking to the bedroom, kicking the door shut.
"You dont have to be an ass," I pulled my shirt off, looking to the door.
"What you just said wasnt to nice either, it was a throw back, you dont think i know how my sister's hurting?? and there's not a fucking thing I can do to fix my fuck up," I sighed siitting on the bed, she walked over after a minute kneeling in front of me.
"Its not your fuck up, this isnt your fault, stop blaming yourself,"
"Stacey I was driving the car, I should have stopped and made him sit in it properly, I should have had Andy or Patrick in the car controlling them,"
"You're gonna kill yourself with the should haves, stop it, you didnt know it was gonna happen, you were doing your best to control them, but they arent kids,"
"Why us? huh? why not anyone else? what if he never remembers? she cant take that, I cant take that,"
"He'll remember, okay, faith; just have a little bit of it,"
"It kinda got thrown out the window, after ... Lizy passed," I whispered.
"You havent given it all up, there's still a little bit left, I know you, just find it,"






Joe's POV




She turned off the movie; wiping her eyes; before looking to me, "Seems like a bunch of happy people, but why werent the three people in that picture on the wall in it," I asked.
"What people?" I got up walking over to the picture, pointing as she joined me infront of it, "Oh you mean Ana, Jordan and Lizy... they didnt enter our lives until after the tour was over,"
"Why havent I seen this one around?"
"That's Lizy.. uh she passed away a couple month's ago," she looked to the floor, most likely crying again. She seemed to be crying alot, "Im gonna take a shower, there's stuff in the fridge if you're hungry, and remote is on the couch, if you need anything just knock on the bathroom door," she looked up, not crying, but giving me a warm smile, before heading to the bedroom.
"That's why you are there to help me..." I whispered a loud. I walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge, grabbing a drink, before walking to the living room, sitting down and flipping channels on the tv. I stopped seeing myself, along with the other dudes singing. tour the word replayed in my mind.
"News on Fall Out Boy's Guitarist Joe Trohman, after Joe's fatal car accident involving a tree, Bassist of Fall Out Boy, Pete Wentz, Body Guard, Charlie, and Merch guy, Dirty, Joe was taken to the hopistal, where he lie in a coma, the other three un harmed. We have news that Joe Trohman is now awake from his coma, and cant remember a thing, is this the end of Fall Out Boy?? We've tried to contact Fall Out Boy's manager, but no one replies back, we'll update you on more as soon as we get it," Fall Out Boy I got up looking around the apartment walking into the bedroom Laura had went in, There above the bed was awards. I jumped as Laura screamed, looking towards me in the dark.
"Sorry," I mumbled leaving the room, "Im sorry, didnt mean to scare you," I sat down as she came walking down the hall a few minutes later.
"No its okay, I just didnt expect you to be there, in the dark," she looked uneasy.
"Scared of the dark?" I asked.
"Kind of," she shrugged sitting in the chair across from me.
"So I was or am, in a band?" I asked.
"Yeah, Fall Out Boy, with Pete, Andy, and Patrick,"
"How long have we played?"
"Um, I wanna say 8 or 9 years... Pete could probably tell you the exact date and all that stuff, I do know that you and Pete started the band,"
"Oh okay," I nodded, trying to take it in, I was in a band. I played an instrument that I didnt ever remember picking up in my life; but then again I didnt remember my life so.
"Are you hungry? Cooking is kinda a diaster so I stay away from it, but we could order in," she smiled. I liked it better when she smiled. It was more calming.
"Im okay,"
"Allright just let me know," she stood walking to the door, "Aw its my baby," I looked seeing a puppy being placed in her arms, barking crazy at me. My eyes widen, I didnt even know if I liked dogs, "Thanks," she smiled.
"No problem, left Pete cooking, call me," I heard the person at the door laugh. Laura nodded before kicking it close, then turning to me, "This is Alla; she's our puppy, kind of crazy sorry its my fault,"
"She's crazy because of you?" I asked.
"Pretty much," she shrugged, placing the dog on the floor.
"Arent you a pretty doggie," I petted her as she jumped up on the couch, barking at me.
"Uh she's not a dog, and she doesnt like to be called a dog, Alla stop barking,"
"She looks like a dog to me," I watched her laugh.
"Yeah she looks like it but shes not, right?" she looked to Alla, and she started to bark again.
"I think im gonna lie down, a little tired,"
"Okay," she nodded.




Patrick's POV



"That's a first," she smiled.
"Yeah, lots of firsts happening for me lately," I placed the last box I knocked off on the shelf grabbing a random box going to leave.
"These are better," she handed me a different box.
"Thanks," I smiled, she nodded. I quickly bought the stuff getting out of there, next time Ana can go and I'll stay and watch Jordan. I tossed the bag at her as I walked into the place, "Never again,"
"Thank you!" she smiled getting up.
"Why is Patrick.." Andy stopped looking in the bag.
"You werent here, and I need it," Ana shrugged grabbing the bag.





Laura's POV




I picked Alla up turning off the tv, walking to the empty bedroom. I closed the door slightly, walking over to the bed. I placed Alla on it. Grabbing the bridal magazines that lay on the night stand tossing them to the floor on the other side. Throwing the blankets back crawling under them. I pulled Alla close as she licked my cheek where tears began to take over.
Sign up to rate and review this story