Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 8

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 8

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-25 - Updated: 2006-09-26 - 591 words

0Unrated
now laura can stop her bitching...she got her effing chapter



Chapter 8

Joe's POV

"So this is our apartment?" I asked as we walked inside the place. Laura looked up at me biting her lip and nodding her head slightly.

"we set up the guest room for you since we figured the old sleeping arrangements might be a little ackward at the moment." She gave me a small smile before leading me to the room to the right.

"if you need anything I'll be in there" she explained pointint to the room that was next to the kitchen. With that she left me there.

Looking around I noticed all the pictures. There was one that caught my eye It had a group of people in the mountains all smiling and hugging each other. And there was that girl! The one from my dreams!

She was there with some guy in a trucker hat...what was his name again Philip? Pat...Patrick! That's right! My eyes traveled over to laura and myself. We both looked so happy! I wish I could remember it all.

Hearing laughter in the hallway I went to investigate. I found laura sitting on the couch watching a home movie crying. "whats this?" I asked sitting down in a chair across from her. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with her crying.

"it's a movie that patrick and andy made. Its from the first tour..." she trailed off not saying anymore. Together we sat there watching the movie in silence. Every once in a while a small sob would escape her but I just couldn't bring myself to comfort her. I know I should, but it feels weird holding someone I don't even know!


Pete's POV

I opened the door to the apartment quietly hoping not to wake her up. To late for that, she was sitting on the couch her arms wrapped around her legs.

"whats wrong?" I asked seeing her tear stained face. She narrowed her eyes at me getting up and walking into the bedroom.

The door slammed shut echoing through out the house. I guess staying out all night and not calling, is probably not the best idea in the world.

"stace open the door" I begged knocking on the bedroom door. The door opened slowly and she smacked my arm "if you ever do that to me again I'll kick your ass" she growled pushing past me.

"what did I do wrong?" ok so maybe that wasn't the best thing to say! "what did you do wrong? Damn it peter! I was scared! I called you and you didn't answer! I was scared you got hurt!"


Patrick's POV

Walking into the small convient store I scanned the rows for what I was looking for. Why did I get sent out to get Ana's products! That's andy's job! He's the boyfriend not me!

I finally found the row. Wow there are so many of them! Why do girls need so many choices! They all do the same job!

I looked around making sure no one was watching. Now which one do I choose. "haha girl friend send you out?"

I dropped the box in my hand turning to face the voice behind me. "uhh um no..well...you...friend's girlfriend" I stuttered staring at the woman man she was pretty.

I felt guilty for even thinking she was pretty. We just lost Lizy not to long ago and here I am checking out another woman. Oh what a great boyfriend I am.
Sign up to rate and review this story