Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Smile Like you Mean It. =]

Church on Sunday.

by TakeMeAway_X 1 review

Yay.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-27 - Updated: 2006-09-28 - 1967 words

0Unrated
I share the same religion as Brendon, though I'm pretty much an Atheist. But I know what goes on in a Mormon standard.. anything mormon. Yush.

Xo


A Few days later after school at Brendon's house.

"Rylan, will you come to church with me on Sunday?"
"But they excommunixcated me. I'm no longer welcome in the Mormon 'house of God' Plus, you no I'm not a believer anymore."
"Sure you are, you just don't know it. And I stopped going for a long time too, remember?"
"Than why are you going."
"Because they're telling me that this is the point in my life where I need God most, so I have to go.. Please go with me?"
"Brendooon." She whined.
"Rylaaaaan! Please? Please please please, I'll love you forever and ever."
"No you won't."
"Yes I will! Come on, it's three hours out of a day you won't be doing anything on. So, just come with me, please?" He pushed out his bottom lip and made a whimpering sound.
"How do you know I'm not doing anything? What if I had plans?"
"Do you?"
"..."
"Exactly! Please, Ry? I don't want to go there by myself. I mean, listening to Elder Peterson bear his loong testamony. Please? I mean, We just have to be there until Sacrament and then we can go.. ditch.." She smiled.
"Fine."
"Ooh, yes! Thank you!" He gave her a big hug and kissed her sweetly.
"What would you do if I said I love you right now?" Her eyes widened and she couldn't think straight.
"I-.. I don't know.."
"Oh." He said as if it was very interesting to him.
"Why?"
"Just wondering. I'm hungry. Want some food?"
"Uhm.. sure?"
"I want Pop-Tarts. Kay?"
"OKay." She followed him to the kitchen and they had Pop-Tarts.

Sunday.
"Oh my God." Brendon remarks seeing Rylan in a church dress. She looked good. Real good. She blushed.
"Well don't you look cute." She said to him. He had his hair brushed to the side and was wearing a suit. He looked good too. Real good. He kissed her lovingly as he opened the door for her. She climbed in, Greeted the parents and the were off to a three hour church day. Ew.
They walked in and One of the Brother's handed them a program. Same stuff, sing an opening song, a few Testamonies will be given [We have certain days where everyone just speaks of that crap] A middle song, Sacrament will be taken and Brendon was one of the boys to take it around the church, a few closing speaches and a cloing song. Teacher's will be excused to prepare their lesson and then ten minutes later, everyone is excused. Yeah Yeah Yeah.
They sit down and listen to the opening prayer. They all fold their arms and bow their heads. After that, a song. Brendon looks at Rylan, because she knew all the words and he needed the book. He smirked, making her cheeks flush a pink-red. The song was over and they all sat down. He was sitting in between his mom and Rylan. He crawled his hand to Rylan's and held it, rubbing his thumb on the side of her hand. Now, since Sacrament had always been oh-so-very-boring, there was always paper and a pen in his scripture case. He pulled out his pen and wrote her a note.
Hi.
He handed it to her. She smiled and took out her own pen.
Hello.
She replied.
Bren: I'm bored. And I don't want to go sit over there with the other preisthood boys and pass out Sacrament.
Rylan: But you have to. And you better go up there soon, you're supposed to be up there with them the whole time.
Bren: But I don't wanna!
Rylan: Just go up there. And we can ditch. LIke you said. : )
Brendon Smirked at her and nodded. He kissed the side of her head and told his mom he was going to go sit up in the front with the other boys. Eventually, Sacrament came and he finally got to the bench he was formerly seated at. He stood facing the front of the room and held the tray of little peices of bread, representing the body of Jesus, and Rylan took a peice and ate it. Then she passed the tray down the row. And it traveled back up. Then the same thing happened with the water, representing the Blood since Mormon's can't have wine. After that, all the boys got to go sit back down with their families and Brendon sat down. He passed a note to his mom telling her the two of them were going to go sit down on the couches out in the Foye` [Sp?] because the benches were quitw uncomfortable. She gave unsure permission and they both went and sat at the couch.
"So. Now that we're out of that room.." He started. She looked up to him and he smiled and kissed her. It got deeper and deeper until she pulled away.
"Brendon, we're in church, if someone walks out and sees us, I do not want to talk to the bishop." He stood up.
"Then follow me." The turned down some halls until he was at the very back of a small church and he opened a door next to the back door and went into the empty room.
"No one has ever used this room, I used to come in here to skip Sacrament all the time." He said. Just to be sure, he twisted the lock on the handle and smiled at Rylan. He took a step closer and put his hands on her waist, pulling her even closer before their lips finally made contact. He kissed her very gently and very passionetly. And with her passion against his, it created an amazing feeling. She helped him slip off his jacket as he slowly kneeled down and they were both on the floor. Now, their intentions were not of sex. Just of making out in the back of the church, because this was the most boring hour of church. Their beathing was getting so uneven, Rylan wasn't sure if she was supposed to feel this way. She pulled away and he sighed.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Brendon, this is all still new to me."
"Yeah, me too. But I learned quickly and I like it."
"But you're a guy."
"So?"
"I just feel like we're moving too quickly."
"But we aren't. There are couple's who have sex before they date. And haven't touched you once other than hugging you and when I kiss you. It's completely natural to make out like this. And you can't tell me you don't like it."
"What if we get caught?"
"They can't do anything. So, we get a talk with the Bishop, he's a good guy he's not going to eat you."
"Brendon, I just- I don't do this. Before you, I never even thought I'd have a boyfriend." He removed himself from lying on top of her.
"You wanna talk?" He asked, concerned. She shrugged.
"Rylan, look how different you are. From the time we met to this very second, look how much you've changed. And it's a good change, kiddo. It's a good change, you aren't a bad person. So if you're scared of the way people will tihnk of you, don't even worry about it because you are the most amazing person I know. And I've told you before, you are different in a way that I know people love. You just haven't given them the chance. And if you did, you could know some really great people and you'd be the exact same Rylan I know and love. And, I don't want to put any pressure on you, I just.. You're right, I'm a guy. And I really like this kind of stuff. And I really like you, and I love love love kissing you. But if there's something you don't want to do, just tell me and I'll back off." He said it all so sincerely and meaningful. He had always been such an honest person, and she had always loved that about him. She gave him a weakish smile and hugged him tightly, and he held her a while. He sat up and unlocked the door, figuring she wanted to go back out with everyone else. But she tapped his shoulder and he turned. She pressed him against the door and kissed him. He smiled against her lips and kissed back. A few minutes later, they were on the floor once more. Ther was about ten minutes left of the hour.
Rylan let out a small moan and Brendon combed his fingers through her hair. The door opened.
"Exuse me." A female voice rudely said. We looked up.
"Uhhm.." They both stood and Brendon grabbed his jacket.
"Bye." he said, taking Rylan's hand and they ran out of the classroom laughing. The ran back to the couches and sat down just as everyone was being excused. Brendon's mom walked out and smiled as she saw they hadn't been anywhere he hadn't said. Oh how wrong she was.
Later once they get back to his house, they sit downstairs with his family and talk. His parents being strict Mormons, they really did spend family time together on Sunday. After an hour or two, Rylan and Brendon went upstairs to his bedroom where he changed into some pajama pants and no shirt. He messed up his hair to his liking and lied on his bed as Rylan was on his computer.
"You think they'll tell my mom?" He asked.
"I don't know. Why?"
"Because I don't really want to ruin my image with my parents." She looked at him. He stared blankly yet thoughtfully at a bland white ceiling.
"Well, we're kidds. I mean, what can you do? It's not like we killed anyone."
"Yeah, but to them we sinned and if they tell my parents.. they might not let me see you anymore." Her face drained colour and he finally looked at her.
"Would they really?" She sounded as if she were to cry. He was her favourite person in the world, and she really started to feel love towards him. Not just friendly love, real love. Or, at least she thought she was. Was she?
"I don't know, Ry. But.. if they do, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't break up with you, I just- can't." She wondered if he was going to say he loves her, not that she expected it. Just wondering. He gave her a weak smile to cheer her up the slightest bit he could with the thought on his mind. Rylan frowned.
"Come here." Brendon said, scooting over to the side of his bed so she could ly down next to him. She crawled in and he held her, kissing her a few times. Brendon started to sing a song.
"Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh Be my baby
Oh, oh, Ohhh
Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh Be my baby
I'll look after you." His hands found hers and he held them and closed his eyes. Eventually his breathing evened out, telling her he was sleeping. Rylan looked at the time, thinking she should head
home. She didn't want to wake him up, he looked so cute. She just stared at him a little while.
"Brendon." She tried, soflty. "Brendon. Wake up." She tapped and shook him. "Brendon? Waaaake uuuup." She sang. He made wake up noises and stretched.
"What, babe?" He asked.
"You called me babe."
"I did?" She nodded. He smiled.
"Will you take me home?" He looked at his alarm clock which read 5 : 20.
"Yushh. After I put a shirt on."
Sign up to rate and review this story