Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Remember

Chapter 16

by LOVELA 4 reviews

I remember when we were lost in innocence and then innocence was lost.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-09-28 - Updated: 2006-09-28 - 2069 words

1Hot
Ady and I stayed in the closet longer than we probably should have. We were on our second bottle still drinking the alcohol straight.

"Oh my god! I am drunk, Ady," I said giggling. We were now sitting on the floor just laughing.

"Me too!" she said laughing as well.

"What do you think our boyfriends are doing?" I asked.

"Looking for us," she said downing the rest of her alcohol.

"We should go find them, shouldn't we?" I asked also finishing my alcohol.

"We should," she said trying to stand up but falling back down. "WHOA!" she said laughing.

I just laughed with her, but took a deep breath and tried to stand up. It was very difficult and required a lot of concentration.

"Here," I said and held my hand out to the laughing Ady.

"Thanks," she said as I pulled her up.

"Ok," I said taking a deep breath as I stood by the door. "We need to try not to act quite as drunk as we are," I said looking over at Ady who was still laughing uncontrollably.

"Why?" she asked shaking her head.

"I dunno," I said laughing with her now. It was too contagious not to.

I opened the door and Ady and I stumbled out of the closet with a shocked Pete and Andy standing there staring at us.

"Ady! We found them! We found our boyfriends!" I said running up to Pete and hugging him tightly.

"Oh thank god!" she said laughing and running up to Andy.

"What the hell have you two been up to?" Pete asked amused by our drunkenness.

"Drinking. We've been drinking a lot," I said matter-o-factly.

"And what have you two been up to?" I asked still hugging Pete close but now looking into his eyes.

"Wondering where our girlfriends had snuck off to," he smiled down at me.

"Have you guys been drinking?" I asked in a sing-song way.

"Not as much as you," Pete answered in the same way.

"ADY!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" she giggled.

"We need provisions. Our boyfriends are too sober," I said turning around and facing her.

"You got it!" she pranced back into the pantry and brought out the two remaining bottles of alcohol.

"Here, drink. It's good," I said holding a cup in front of Pete.

"Thanks," he smiled and drank it down.

It was just us four in the kitchen, so we decided to make our own little party there. Ady and I were sitting on the counter as Pete and Andy continued to drink the drink we kept pouring down their throats. Well, I guess they were drinking it pretty voluntarily.

Suddenly we were interrupted by a man coming into the kitchen displaying splatter marks of yellow, white, and blue all over his body.

"Oh my god! Joe! What happened to you?" I asked laughing so hard I almost didn't get it out.

The rest of the gang looked over at the ridiculous display and started laughing immediately.

"Yeah yeah. Yuck it up fuckers," he said coming over to Pete, taking his glass and downing it completely.

"Feel better?" Pete asked.

"Much. I'm going to go change," he said and walked away. We all continued laughing at him. I was sure that what ever it was, Joe probably deserved what he got.

----------------------------------

It was around 3:00 a.m. by now and if it was at all possible the party had gotten bigger. I had left Pete's side in order to attempt to find the bathroom in my drunkeness stumble.

"Sorry," I said bumping into someone.

"It's ok," the guy said looking down at me.

"Izzy, right?" he asked pointing his finger at me.

"Yeah, and you are?" I asked not recognizing him.

"Kyle. We have history together," he said trying to refresh my memory.

"Oh yeah. I remember you. Sorry, I'm a little intoxicated," I said laughing.

"It's ok," he laughed with me.

"So what brings you here?" I asked leaning against the wall. The loud music and people everywhere were making my eyes go blurry.

"I just heard it was the biggest party of the year, so how could I resist," he said leaning one arm on the wall at the side of my head. I slightly looked over at his arm and then back at him.

"I guess you couldn't," I said getting the sudden craving for water. I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"So what brings you here?" he asked leaning in closer to me. I was starting to get uncomfortable, but moving just wasn't an option at that point.

"Joe, he owns this place. He's a good friend of mine," I said looking up towards the ceiling. I was willing any one of my friends to come find me.

"Oh yeah? Hey, are you dating Pete?" he asked me.

"Uh huh," I said closing my eyes and feeling the room spinning.

"Where is he now?" Kyle asked me rubbing a finger up and down my bare arm.

"I don't know. I should go find him," I said pushing myself off the wall.

"No, you should stay right here," he said leaning in to kiss me. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I was too tired to fight him off. I turned my head to the side praying that this wasn't happening.

I suddenly felt a rush of being pulled off to the side. I opened my eyes widely to see Pete pulling me by the arm and up the stairs. I looked back to see Kyle smiling at me evilly and Joe and Andy following with worried expressions on their faces. What the hell was going on? I was brought back to Pete when I felt a surge of pain in my arm from where his hand had a tight grip on me.

"Pete, slow down," I said sounding tired. He slammed me up against the wall and my head smashed into it.

"Ow, Pete. That hurt," I laughed a little putting my hand to the back of my head.

"Pete, take it easy," Andy said from behind him.

"Yeah, dude she is obviously too drunk to know what was happening. You should be pissed at Kyle not her, dude," Joe said.

"Stay the fuck out of this! It is none of your fucking business!" Pete turned his head towards the guys, but keeping a strong grip on my shoulders. I just kept my eyes clothes and winced at the loudness of his voice.

The boys just nodded and walked away.

"What the fuck, Izzy!" he yelled.

"Pete, I tried to turn away, but he just wouldn't leave me alone," I said trying to keep my eyes open. I was so tired.

"I saw him kissing you!" he slammed me against the wall again and my head hit against it again.

"Damn it, Pete. That hurts?" I said pissed. I felt his fingers tighten onto my shoulders. I finally looked into his eyes and didn't see Pete, they were empty.

"Do you think that is some sort of excuse for him kissing you?! You tried to turn away! You shouldn't have been talking to him in the first place," he said angrily.

Pete just continued to yell and I noticed Joe and Andy standing at the foot of the stairs with worried expressions on their face. This person yelling at me wasn't Pete. It was someone else.

"Ok, Pete. I'm sorry. You're right. I should have just walked away when he started talking to me," I said sobering up quickly. I felt the only way to get him to calm down was to apologize.

"Come on. We're leaving," he said grabbing my arm tightly and pulling me down the stairs.

"Ow. Please stop pulling on my arm," I said.

We rushed past Andy and Joe and I made eye-contact with them. My eyes showing fear, but neither did anything. Once we got outside Pete let go of my arm and grabbed my hand tightly. I didn't say anything, but tired to keep up with his pace. I could hear him take deep breaths every now and then. The fresh air had definitely had an even more sobering effect on me than Pete's yelling. I noticed his grip on my hand lighten up. We walked up to my door and Pete gently put a hand on my chin.

"I'm sorry. I was just so upset when I saw that guy move in to kiss you. I guess I'm the jealous type, huh?" he said laughing a little.

"Pete, you have nothing to be jealous of. I would never cheat on you," I said quietly looking down towards the ground.

"I know that. But if you could have felt the sickness that I felt when I saw you and him," he started.

"I've felt it. Every time I saw you and Carrie," I said interrupting him. Pete just nodded knowingly.

"So, you accept my apology?" he asked rubbing his hand up and down my arm. I looked up into his eyes tears threatening to fall out of mine.

"You really hurt me," I said.

"I know. I'm sorry. It will never happen again," he said emphasizing never.

"I don't know," I said as tears spilled down my cheeks.

"God, Izzy. I love you. I would never hurt you," he said hugging me. I looked up at him shocked.

"What?" I asked holding my breath.

"I love you," he said swallowing hard and smiling at me.

I just looked into his eyes and pulled him into a deep kiss. His tongue had parted my lips like it had done so many times before. I tilted my head to the side in order for our kiss to go deeper. He hands crept down to the hem of my shirt.

"Maybe we should go inside," I said breathlessly. Pete just looked at me and nodded.

When we got upstairs to my room Pete began to kiss me again.

"I'm still so sorry," he said lying on top of me.

"I know," I said pulling him down in order to kiss me more.

I pulled Pete's shirt off revealing his toned body. He looked down on me and began to pull my shirt up. I didn't stop him this time. His kisses started to trail down my chin to my chest.

"Oh Pete," I moaned as I felt his mouth and tongue on my body.

He continued to trail his kisses down my stomach to my pants. He looked up at me as he unbuttoned my jeans. I nodded when I looked down at him. He pulled off my jeans along with my panties. He came back up to my face and started to kiss me. I reached down and started to unbutton his pants. Suddenly I gasped in as Pete stuck a finger inside of me. I reached inside his pants and began stroking him.

"Oh god, Izzy," he moaned into my neck.

I helped him out of his pants, but didn't need to worry about his boxers because he wasn't wearing any.

"Pete," I whispered.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I love you too," I said looking up into his eyes.

He nodded and pushed himself into me. I moaned out slightly.

"Are you ok?" he asked sounding worried.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I smiled and he kept thrusting into me.

At first he started off slow and shaky. His touch was so gentle. He acted as though he was going to break me if he touched too roughly or pushed too hard. Every now and then I would let out a moan which would cause Pete to push deeper. It had felt so good. I memorized his hands rubbing up and down my sides.

"You feel so good," he whispered in my ear causing me to shudder.

His thrusts became faster as we got closer to our climax. He would moan out once in a while and his voice gave me chills every time.

"Pete, I'm coming," I moaned out putting my nails into his back.

"Oh god," he moaned and came with me.

Pete collapsed down on me and stayed there until his breathing became steady. I just stared up at the ceiling. He lifted his head and looked at me, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm perfect," I smiled up at him brushing his hair out of his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story