Categories > Original > Romance > A Harsh Winter: A Bakunette Story

A Harsh Winter: A Bakunette Story

by agrossi 0 reviews

Marinette gets the news that she has to move to Japan, because she has discovered her quirk, having the power of the Miraculous. Just when things couldn't get any worse, her friends start to believ...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2022-01-01 - Updated: 2022-01-01 - 221 words

0Unrated
A Surprise Discovery (Chapter 1)

It was the first week after Thanksgiving, and I just had this terrible feeling. I rushed to the bathroom not knowing what it was. When I got there, I felt better. Then I looked into the mirror and noticed that my Miraculous had changed colors, without me saying the transformation words. I hurried over to my mom to see why.

"Mom?"

"What is it Mari?"

"Do you know why my earrings changed colors?"

Mom dropped the wooden spoon she was holding and ran over to her phone that was in the living room. She than dialed and was speaking with someone.

"Hello. Is this Principal Nezu? It is a miracle! She has discovered her quirk! Well her earrings changed colors. They aren't mood earrings! They are the Miraculous of the Ladybug!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!"

"Yes! Okay, thank you so much! Goodbye!"

"Mom! How do you know what my earrings are?!"

FLUSTERED "How do I know?! You are always screaming at the top of your lungs 'Tikki, Spots On'. So I know!"

"Oh. Well who were you talking to?"

"Nobody...but the principal of the most prestigious hero school in Japan!"

"What! You talked to the principal of U.A.?!"

"Yes I did. Also Mari..."

"Yes Mom?"

"Pack up your bags, you are going to Japan!"
Sign up to rate and review this story