Categories > Original > Romance > A Harsh Winter: A Bakunette Story

Packing Day

by agrossi 0 reviews

:)

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2022-01-01 - 546 words

0Unrated
Packing Day (Chapter 2)

"What?! There is no WAY I am moving!"

"Mari, Sweetheart, I know you have been having trouble at school, so think of this as a fresh start!"

"Okay... I-I guess can pack somethings."

I was ultimately disappointed Even though I was treated like shit, I still loved Paris. But, I did as I was told, and went to pack my bags. I ended up packing two suitcases, two duffel bags, and a box, as well as take my bag for school. When I was finished my mom said I could take the miraculous box with me.

"Mom, can I at least say goodbye to Chloe and Kagami?"

"Sweety, what makes you not able to?"

"Thanks Mom!"

So I ran over to where Kagami and Chloe always are, the nail salon.

"KAGAMI! CHLOE!"

"Dupain-Cheng?! Stop yelling so much!"

"Yes please quiet down Marinette. I am having a nice talk with this kind lady doing my nails and giving me tips on how to treat them properly."

"Well, Dupain-Cheng. What is it? You never yell for no reason."

"Guys, my mom has just enrolled my into U.A.!"

GASP "Dupain-Cheng! This is a one in a lifetime offer! Go and never come back!"

"I agree with Chloe. But come and visit us sometime. You should go because U.A. is one of the most prestigious hero academies in the world."

"But guys, I don't want to go! I don't want to leave you!"

"That is so sweet! Dupain-Cheng listen, if anything happens call us and I will get my Daddy-kins to take me and Kagami to Japan with his private jet."

"I am so surprised you know were U.A. is located Chloe."

"Really! Well, you don't look too surprised Kagami."

"Guys! Can you please stop fighting?! I need to finish packing, so I have to go."

Before I could go, they came in and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"Bye, Dupain-Cheng, we are going to miss you!"

"Yes Marinette, it won't be the same."

So after we said our final goodbye, I went back home to finish packing up. I packed all my clothes in a suitcase and duffel bag. Then I needed to pack the miraculous supplies.That all took up a suitcase, duffel bag, and box. When I finished packing up all of my items, I went downstairs to go to the airport.

"Hello, Marinette! Are you finished packing?"

"Yes Dad! Could we get going then?"

"Of course! Sabine, are you coming?"

"Yes, hold on Tom, I am grabbing some of Mari's bags!"

After we packed up the car, we traveled to the airport. I was about to get ready to leave when my mom and dad came over to give goodbye hugs and kisses.

"Marinette, don't forget to call us."

"I will call you every morning, noon, and night, Dad."

"Don't forget to keep your grades up, and to try your best!"

"I have ever let my grades down before, I don't expect to do that now Mom."

"Most importantly, don't fall for a completely random boy."

"Dad! I have no interest, I just want to become a hero for everyone else."

"OKAY! WE LOVE YOU!"

"I love you, too!"

As we finished, I set out and boarded the plane.
Sign up to rate and review this story