Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 31 Nightmares Galore

by orieo82 0 reviews

More nightmares for stupid people who fall asleep

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Characters: Fanny,Mushi,Nigel - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2022-02-03 - Updated: 2022-02-03 - 10164 words

0Unrated
Dash gulped as Kari sneered her face getting close to his.
Kari(Beaming Evilly) You know you are prime age for adolescence Dash. You made fun of Violet for going through it and now thanks to me you'll go through it too.
Dash(Gulping) No please not that. I lost my powers isn't that enough?
Kari shook her head cackling as a dentist chair was pushed into the Parrs living room.
Kari: Okkkkkkkkkkk young ones and adolescent teens time for a check up.
Mini Violet skipped up and sat in the chair with her mouth open and Kari took a dentist mirror and inspected them.
Kari: Not bad Vie no cavities next up is Dash let's see what I'm working with.
Dash refused to move and Kari sneered grabbing him and holding him down a dentist walking up and this dentist was also Dash's dream girl.
Kari(Snickering) Meet your first crush Dash Kara Danvers that's right THE Kara Danvers Supergirl herself.
Kara Danvers from DC Super Hero Girls giggled and inspected Dash's teeth and tisked them as Kari did the same thing.
Kari: Crooked as a spine looks like you need braces. FYI braces are kryptonite to adolescent teenagers.
Kara(Pulling braces from a dentist bag) Luckily I come prepared for things like this.
Helen Parr walked up with Bob and saw a dentist chair and knew Dash was being tortured.
Kara(Turning on a drill cackling) Don't worry I won't feel anything.
Kari giggled holding Dash down as Violet grabbed Bradley and placed a helmet on him and another on her Luna starting the Cartoon A Thon the colors transfering Bradley and Violet to The Secret Life Of Pets movie.
Mini Violet(shaking her fur) Helllllllooooooooo Gidget my favorite doggie ever.
Bradley yelped as he turned into Max Gidget's crush and Violet sneered waltzing up to him her tail wagging a mile a minute.
Violet(Snuggling up to Bradley) Awwwwwwww it's ok my furs nice and warm I'll make sure your my boyfriend sooner or later.
Bradley as Max ran off as Violet giggled still having super powers turned invisible as Gidget.
Violet(Snickering) Time for Bradley to meet my super powers as all boys in pre school did.
Bradley panted and looked around not seeing Violet and thought he was safe.
Bradley(Shrugging) Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I lost her?
Violet sneered behind Bradley an evil grin etching across her face as Luna was on the edge of her seat.
Luna(Throwing popcorn into her mouth) Soooooooooo much better than the original.
Lynn JR. The Loud Houses least favorite resident sat down next to Luna green smoke surrounding Lynn JR.
Lynn JR. Soooooooo what are we watching?
Luna(Pointing at Bradley and Violet) These two the girl made helmets so she and the boy could travel through movies together.
Lynn JR. Cool so who's the terrier?
Luna(Pointing at Bradley) His names Max in the movie now shush Gidgett AKA Violet is about to strike.
Lynn JR(Making her hand talk) Gabba gabba gabba that's what you sound like to me.
Luna(Looking at Lynn JR.) Ughhhhhhhhhh when was the last time you took a shower?
Lynn JR.(Shrugging) Three no four no make it ten weeks I'm going for a world record.
Violet slowly stepped behind Bradley giggling and Bradley spun around to see no one there.
Luna(Sneering) Just you wait Max Gidget will claim you then you'll love her and she'll need a new servant.
Lynn JR. This is boring I'm going to go haunt some sporties dreams.
Lynn JR walked off as Bradley's leg in reality twitched and suddenly Luna had an idea.
Luna(Moving Bradley to Violet) Now pucker up you two the doggies are taking too long to fall in love.
Luna turned Bradley's head so his lips touched Violet's and Luna found the reason Bradley's feet were twitching.
Violet(Pouncing onto Bradley) Taduhhhhhhhhh now you see me now you don't.
Violet snapped her fingers and Bradley was inside of her force field ball her floating above him.
Luna(Applying lipstick to Violet's lips) Every girl must be prepared Vie.
Violet(Sneering down at Bradley) Cool huh? It's a force field and you're caught in it cute, little, irresistable, Max.
Bradley gulped as Violet slinked down and cuddeled next to him in the force field Luna spraying Bradley and Violet with breath spray and sneered as Violet as Gidget puckered and kissed Bradley as he kissed her back and suddenly they were dogs in dreams and humans in reality.
Violet(Waking up yawning) Seeeeeeeeee now was that so hard?
Bradley as if hypnotized followed Violet and she chuckled knowing he had fake friends and bully siblings any one of them could be her new servant.
Violet(Snuggling Bradley) Sooooooooooooo I need a new servant and you get to find me one so get to looking.
Bradley smiled as he closed his eyes and a boy fell into the dream and Violet sneered knowing this boy as a close second to Tony in her love life.
Violet(Clicking her finger nails) Soooooooo John looks like you're the odd boy out here.
Bradley(Pointing at Violet) Good luck with her she's a real stickler for rules, massages, and clean clothes among other things.
Violet(Chaining John to her chest) Yep and we start now. foot rub first my Bradley will not date a girl with alligator skinned feet.
Bradley snickered good luck to John and walked off as John gagged at Violet's feet.
Violet: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa my tights and boots are so old and moldy I probably shouldn't be wearing them but then as my mom says they still serve their purpose.
John continued to gag as Violet shrieked happily at an all news bulletin.
News Anchor: There is a slime, muck, barbecque sauce monster rampaging Trevorton won't somebody save us.
Violet(Suiting up) Sounds like my cue FYI have the tide pods, the shout marker, and fabric softener ready when I get back slime, muck, barbecque sauce, and as it looks a fruit punch tongue is not the easiest to clean.
John gulped as Bradley and Luna raced to the TV to see Violet in action.
News Anchor: Thank God Invisigirl herself is here let's see what the monster thinks of her.
The monster grabbed Violet and roared fruit punch getting all over her and Bradley giggled looking at John.
Bradley: That is going to be near impossible to get out of clothes let alone a super suit.
Violet moaned as slime, muck, and barbecque sauce turned into a fist and pummeled Violet her whole body a mess and she giggled waving at the cameras almost to torture John and then in a battle cry ran at the monster soundwaves destroying the monster and the people cheered.
News Anchor: Mrs. Invisigirl it was touch and go there for awhile so have you anything to say to the people out there.
Violet(Shaking off) Yea John I hope you're good with stains and you better have a bubble bath ready when I get back with lilac bubbles their the purple ones.
Bradley(Walking off) I'm sure she'll call if she wants some kissing. Good luck with Princess Muck.
John(Smiling) Hey she let me off her chest didn't she?
Bradley: Take solace in that because once she gets back that metal leash will be your best friend.
John(Walking off) I'm not doing anything for this- this- this- this super powered spoiled princess. I'm gone.
Bradley: Good luck Luna the Loudest Loud is her bodyguard. So I don't see you going anywhere soon.
John: Damn I'm glad to be an only child.
Bradley laughed hysterically and left as Luna saw John about to follow him and blocked the exit.
Luna: Sorry dude she's really attached to you so you're not going anywhere soon.
John(Snapping his eyes open) Oh yea well this is a dream all I have to do is wake up.
Luna sneered knowing Violet's dreampower was to manipulate dreams and reality and John's mom just adopted a girl that is Violet Parrs biggest fan.
Luna(Looking through a crystal ball) Looks like the only child will meet his match.
John went into the bathroom and ran himself a bubble bath as Violet in the dream realm moaned and threw her clothes into the laundry room not seeing John.
Luna: He woke up but I think SHE just may be able to bring him back.
Violet(Walking upstairs) He better have ran my bath or he's a dead man.
Luna: He didn't so I'm guessing he's a dead man.
Violet growled as Mrs. Ward John's mother came home with Gabby Mckenzie and she was ready to make John's bath his last.
Mrs. Ward: Alright Gabby sweetie you do what you like. I have a feeling you're going to be an only child after you find my son.
Gabby nodded and bunny hopped upstairs and John shivered knowing only one person could make him that scared and the door opened Gabby creeping up to the tub sneering.
Gabby(Cackling) I bet you never thought you'd see me again huh soon to be not brother.
John tried to get out of the tub as Gabby grew muscles and held him in the white bubbles turning purple thanks to Violet controlling John's reality.
Gabby(Lifting her armpits) Nighty night not brother. See it's easy for her to control your reality and dreams because she's been watching you for too long.
Green smoke swirled around the bathroom and John yawned closing his eyes multi colored finger nails reaching for him and Gabby cackled triumphantly knowing no more John meant she was not only an only child but also bully free for life.
Gabby(Kissing John's forehead) Pleasant dreams you big bully Violet will be your new best friend.
The multi colored nails slowly wrapped around John's feet and he snored as the hands pulled him under the water and he screamed bubbles coming out in the tub as Violet cackled coldly and pulled John until he was pulled back into the dream and Violet sneered.
Violet(Looking at a list) Let's see no massage, dirty laundry, no bath, and no snack foods you need to learn how to serve but no problem I'll teach you.
John(Gulping) How are you going to teach me.
Violet(Sneering) Torture now first you're going to give me a bath and I won't take no for an answer.
John(Smirking) Wanna make a bet?
Violet(Attaching John back to her chest) Yea I do now you have nowhere to go and you get to serve me.
John(Snapping his eyes open) Not if I wake up.
Violet(Pointing at a screen) Not gonna happen Chief see once we had our fun roll in the bath you drowned and can't wake up.
John snapped his eyes open and saw Violet still there naked and she pointed to the steamy lilac tub her pout saying it all.
Violet(Pointing to the tub) Undress me and get me in that probably lukewarm tub now that we've been here arguing for so long.
John moaned but undressed Violet and she sneered slime, barbeque sauce, fruit punch, muck, boogers, mud, and blood dripping from her clothes.
Violet(Sighing happily) Ahhhhhhhhhhhh still hot and toasty. Now wash my clothes and good luck with blood stains and fruit punch stains they are the worst.
John stomped off as Violet giggled having a torture for Bradley and John and she just shrieked I'm a genius conjuring Lynn's spirit into Bradley's dreams.
Violet(Snickering) Sorry Bradley John's more my type but you get a parting gift Lynn Loud JR. and she's as sporty as you.
John threw the clothes in the washing machine as Violet giggled turning invisible making John think she left.
John(Walking into the bathroom) Good she's gone and now I can get back to my life without her.
Violet sneered sneaking up behind John and grabbed him and he screamed seeing nobody was there and Violet had her lips puckered and kissed him a victory smile on her face as John shrank to her age neglecting to mention he was small for his age making Violet taller than him.
Violet(Applying lipstick) Nowwwwwwwwwww not only do you serve me but you're my boyfriend too and I'm a very finicky girlfriend.
John gulped as Violet's shadow swallowed him and she transferred his soul to her dreamworld and her reality forever.
Violet(Clapping her hands) Goodie Lynn has a new friend that just moved here. It seems Lynn wants Mei her new friend to meet Bradley.
Violet pulled John to her pointing to clothes and John changed her as Violet watched a big screen where a petrified Bradley avoided capture by Lynn and Mei.
Violet(Sneering) Run little rat the kitties will find you.
__________________________________________________________________________
Bradley's Doom
Bradley woke up and saw his love for Violet was gone and he saw pictures of Violet making out with John red paint or what he thought was paint saying tough loss.
Bradley(Walking off) Great I don't have to serve her anymore and that's a great thing.
Bradley walked into the kitchen and saw two moving trucks outside both houses next to his occupied.
Bradley(Walking outside) Time to be neighborly. who knows since I'm newly single maybe there will be girls my age to talk to.
Bradley walked outside and saw two girls one he knew all too well the other he never met in his life.
Lynn(Kicking a soccer ball) Heads up scrout nice to see you again.
Bradley screeched as the ball hit him and Lynn giggled skipping up to him and snagging her soccer ball.
Lynn(Knocking Bradley's head) I said heads up. What do you got crayons in your ears?
Bradley moaned as Lynn pinned him to his porch and smiled knowing he would soon be her and Mei's plaything in reality and dreams.
Lynn: I've been waiting a long time for this scrout.
Lynn kicked Bradley in the groin and smiled as he hit the ground looking down at him.
Lynn(Turning around) See girls have no weakness' we don't have that part a man has.
Lynn walked off as Bradley saw an Aisan girl running up to him her red hair flying behind her, her purple leggings over a blue skirt, a light pink blouse under a red shirt, and glasses kneeling beside him checking him out.
Girl: Oh my gosh what a cheap shot why if I didn't have to keep my emotions in check I'd deck her.
Bradley(Slowly standing up) I'm fine her names Lynn and she likes to believe she's God's answer to women and athlete's.
Girl(Brushing Bradley off) Still she doesn't need to go around beating you up.
Bradley(Putting out his hand) Bradley Jenkins pleased to meet you.
Girl: Mei Lee Lynn it's a pleasure so what's the big bullies name?
Bradley: Lynn Loud and she's definitely loud and as you said a bully.
Lynn: Hey Scrout who's your friend? I saw the moving van and decided maybe I should introduce myself.
Mei: Mei Lee Lynn pleased to meet you. Now let's talk because I'm Bradley's bodyguard now and I just want to be sure we get a few things out in the open.
Lynn took one look at Mei and cackled as Mei smiled handing a 4X4 board to Bradley and he looked at it confused.
Mei: Hit me time for Lynn to meet another of my friends and your friend too.
Bradley swung and hit Mei a loose tooth coming out and she had an angry expression on her face as she became a giant red panda and grabbed Lynn.
Mei(Growling at Lynn) See People laugh at me until they meet Greta as I'm naming the giant red panda I become.
Lynn gulped as Mei turned her upside down and started pinching Lynn's chest.
Lynn(Wincing) Oww, oww, oww, oww, oww, ouch would you quit that?
Mei(pointing at her chest) See girls do have weakness' not just boys. Ours is our chest.
Lynn was shot putted across the lawn and Mei now herself again jogged across the lawn to an injured Lynn.
Mei: Now Bradley is off limits because I'm protecting him and I'll make a video showing all the bullies in this town that I'm now Bradley's bodyguard.
Lynn(Sneering) Soooooooooo Scrout how does it feel to know you need a girl and a giant red panda to protect you?
Bradley(Walking up to Mei) Great because at least the new girl is making friends and I gained a bodyguard.
Lynn(Walking off) Yes well watch yourself Scrout because giant red panda full of emotions can't protect you forever.
Lynn walked back into her new house her 10 siblings following her all of them impressed that Mei bullied Lynn and lived.
Mei(Beaming) I sure showed her I bet she leaves you alone now.
Bradley(Hugging Mei) Yea thanks for everything bodyguard. So give me your number and I'll call you before I go to school tomorrow.
Mei(Giggling) School you don't go to school anymore. Both of us are homeschooled now thanks to my mom talking homeschooling up to your mom.
Bradley: Wait what did you say?
Mei(Handing Bradley a list) Instruments you're going to need to learn to play one. You're mom will be a stickler for that.
Bradley(Smiling) Funny joke Mei you're a jokester I like that. My mom would never pull me out of school.
Mei(Nodding) She would if she found out I was the new girl in town and could use a friend and hopefully in the future a boyfriend.
Bradley(Walking off) We'll see about this Mei. You've got to be joking.
Bradley walked into his house Mei following him as Mr. and Mrs. Lee were seated around a table talking to Bradley's parents.
Mei(Grasping Bradley's hands) We should be holding hands that way everybody knows you're taken.
Bradley(Taking his hands back) Ewwwwwwwwwww you're hands are all sweaty.
Mei: Those of us who have been homeschooled reccently know that fur+hands=sweat I mean duhhhhhhhhhhh the giant red panda makes my whole body sweaty and ripe.
Bradley walked up to his parents as they smiled down at him and Mr. and Mrs. Lee followed their smile with one of their own.
Mrs. Jenkins: Bradley this is Mr. and Mrs. Lee and their daughter Mei could use a friend so as a treat your father and I pulled you from school to be homeschooled by Mr. and Mrs. Lee.
Mei(Cuddling Bradley) I told you soooooooooo honey.
Bradley: Don't I have a say in this?
Mrs. Jenkins(Looking at Bradley's report card) Nope you got straight F's and we've been too easy on you for far too long.
Mei(Walking up to the table) If I may? Bradley needs a tutor for homeschool and I volunteer myself for that job.
Mrs. Jenkins: Great idea Mei I mean who better to get Bradley ready for homeschool then a homeschool veteran or rookie seeing you just started homeschooling reccently.
Mei: Yea I have a problem that keeps me out of school and only Bradley and my parents know about it.
Bradley(Sneering) Yeaaaaaaaa she turns into a giant red panda in her dreams and reality.
Mrs. Jenkins(Chuckling) Bradley your imagination never ceases to amaze me.
Mei grabbed Bradley and French Kissed him as Bradley got a disgusted look on his face and Mei beamed the Lees and the Jenkins making Bradley's life harder.
Mr. Lee: There's a Cartoon A Thon at the drive in tonight maybe Bradley and Mei would like to go to that. I mean if their going to be friends, be students, and boyfriend girlfriend their going to need to date am I right?
Mei(Raising her fists) Yesssssssssssss we'll have so much fun and kissing is to be expected Bradley snookums.
Bradley heaved in a paper bag hyperventilating as Mei giggled taking her sweater and blouse off to reveal a top barley hiding her mid drift.
Mei(Pulling Bradley into her) So great not to have to dress as a proper schoolgirl for you snookums. Soooooooo how's about a tour of the house preferably your bedroom.
Bradley(Shrugging) Sure if you can find it.
Mrs. Jenkins(Leading the way upstairs) Right this way you two. Bradley hardly ever gets visitors in his room.
Mei(Whispering into Bradley's ear) I'm not wearing underwear or deodorant and neither is the panda.
Mrs. Jenkins(Opening Bradley's bedroom door) Here we are if you two need anything don't hesitate to ask.
Mei shoved Bradley into his room seeing him resist her but she knew that soon he would have to embrace her.
Mei(Sneering and taking off her skirt and leggings) See comando seeing I have no clean underwear and my mom just loves doing my laundry.
Bradley(Handing Mei her leggings and skirt) Here wouldn't you like your bottom covered up?
Mei(Shaking her head no) I'm actually loving the I don't wear clothes and I don't care image the giant red panda throws out.
Mei took her shirt off and Bradley saw sweat all over her clothes, she had no bra on, and she was starting to grow boobs.
Mei(Looking at her chest) Oh those well as my mom says their natural for girls around the age of 12 to start going through puberty and growing these.
Mei beamed and pinned Bradley against the wall as Violet saw everything on the screen and giggled undressing in front of John and the dream shifted to Pre School Violet nude and John mesmerized by her body.
Teacher: OK kids nap time so grab your sleeping buddy and get some rest.
Violet grabbed John and used her supersuit which grew an imense length in the dream to cover the both of them up.
Violet(Snuggling John) FYI I'm not potty trained yet so this plastic blue mat may be a water bed after our nap.
John(Snuggling closer to Violet) MMMMMMMMM your whole body smells like watermelon.
Violet(GIggling) Yea it's a new bodywash. So since we're dating now I think it's time you learned the rules.
John: Anything you want Violet.
Violet: Good that's the general idea I'm the boss because I'm taller.
John nodded gulping at Violet's tall shadow and she sneered pulling him in and they both fell asleep being transfered to Bradley's dream.
Violet(Stretching) John meet Bradley the wannabe boyfriend and servant and his girlfriend Mei that he thought was just a friend.
Mei(Pinning Bradley to the ground) Boy were you wrong. FYI the panda gives my muscles a workout so good luck fighting these guns.
Bradley(Moaning) Owwwwwwwwww John save me she can be your girlfriend.
John: No thanks Violet's my girlfriend. She smells like watermelon.
Mei(Getting face to face with Bradley) Yeaaaaaaaaaa and I smell like BO and the red panda smells like strawberries.
Violet(Snuggling John) Honey please conjure me some clothes I feel naked without my super suit.
John having a great imagination conjured Violet's supersuit to a T on her and she smiled the suit having that fresh from the dryer feeling.
Violet(Snuggling the suit) Ohhhhhhhhhh even out of the dryer fresh. Is there something you can't do?
John(Shaking his head no) Anything for my girl and I do mean anything so just ask.
Violet brightened and snuggled John having the best torture for Bradley.
Violet(Getting eye to eye with John) Wellllllll if you make Bradley fall in love with Mei it'd give you two something to relate to. Not that you need to relate to him he's half your age.
John closed his eyes tight as hearts flooded the sky and Mei sneered kissing Bradley as suddenly he became infatuated with Mei and she beamed grabbing his hand and dragging him to her dreamworld a gym class where she was always picked last her worst fear.
Mei(Kissing Bradley) At least if I'm picked last for dodgeball now we'll be picked last together.
Bradley snuggled Mei as she saw Lynn was one of the captains and she giggled whispering to the other captain and they both giggled as Mei's eyes turned red and Bradley winced saying not again.
Mei: Sooooooooooo what I'm funny to you? I'm the joke huh? Like ha, ha poor Mei with the patchy clothes, the holes in her shoes, and the giant red panda problem.
Lynn(Giggling) Ohhhhhhhhhh no you're the most normal girl in gym class red panda and all.
Mei roared and was the giant red panda and she hurled a dodgeball at Lynn who was shot against the wall and moaned.
Mei: Out, out, out, out O-U-T O-U-T O-U-T out, out, out. And you're the sporty one hah, hah, hahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The class just stared at this huge panda and Mei winked at them Bradley hopping onto her back.
Mei(Picking up a cart of dodgeballs) Dodge this wimps.
All the balls went into Mei's mouth and her mouth like a machine gun shot balls at everyone and they all joined Lynn against the bleachers wincing.
Gym coach(Running up) Ok the game hasn't even started yet and you're all lying down on the job? Who do I have to thanks for this?
The girls pointed at Mei as she was normal again brushing her hair whispering I am calm I am zen the coach walking up to her.
Gym coach: Lee did you really just take out two dodgeball teams?
Mei(Looking around) Uhh yea I guess I did. I mean it was all in good fun right ladies?
Lynn weakly gave a thumbs up as the girls joined her all of them moaning.
Gym coach(Handing Mei a permission slip) I'd like you to join the dodgeball team Lee you really got skills.
Mei(Walking off) No thanks school's for suckers I'm homeschooled and so is Bradley.
The coach shrugged as Mei opened the gym doors to Bradley's nightmare a junkyard and a girl occupying the junkyard.
Bradley's Nightmare
Once Mei and Bradley got to the junkyard Violet snickered knowing who the girl was and skipped up to a headstone peeing on the ground fire coming out from her and John giggled with Violet.
Violet(Pointing at the ground) Wellllllll you don't see that everyday.
John(Snuggling Violet) You sure don't. By the way Violet is stronger in nightmares thanks to me.
The ground split open and Bradley screeched knowing who the skeleton was that was reconstructing itself as Mei grinned slugging Bradley.
Mei: Oh come on the person wasn't so tough if you beat them and buried them.
Bradley(Gulping) I'm one of three people that beat her before there's two more.
Violet smiled holding her head bringing Joey Beatles and Tommy Gilligan to the junkyard the bones materializing a heart and it beat blood and muscles grew all over the skeleton.
Joey(Gulping) Is that who I think it is?
Tommy(Attempting to run) The Tommy is outta here.
A cold, evil, cackle screeched across the sky as cars blocked the exit the eyes of the skeleton opening Violet skipping up to Bradley, Tommy, Mei, and Joey.
Violet(Sneering) It's going to take all of you to beat her this time. She's a lot stronger seeing there's nothing to do in hell but pump iron.
The headstone blew up and a girl stood up grabbing a glove she made herself and Mei had to admit the glove alone scared her.
Girl(Smiling evilly) You shouldn't have buried me I'm not dead.
Mei(Backing up) Yeaaaaaaaa introductions are due here. and Bradley hurt you not me.
Girl(putting her hand out) Darla Dimple charmed I'm sure. and you're spared because you're not a part of this. As a matter of fact Bradley and you make a cute couple so I give him to you so you can torture him.
Mei(Staring hard at Bradley) What exactly did he do to you?
Darla(Shrugging) Drowned me, cut me, locked me out of his nightmares until reccently, and burned me. These three are on my frowny face list and you don't want to be there.
Mei(Pulling Bradley away) Come on student time for me to school you in everything homeschool.
Bradley screeched as he was pulled away Darla giving Mei bigger muscles too thanks to her torturing Bradley.
Darla(Sneering) One down two to go. Sooooooooo which punks next?
Tommy and Joey pointed at each other and Darla giggled seeing Tommy had the KND modulater.
Darla: Then again becoming a KND agent will get me even more kiddies so Tommy I'll make you a deal. You give me the modulater and I'll spare both you and Joey's lives.
Joey(Grabbing the modulater) Not a chance Tommy may be scared of you but I'm not. The modulator stays safe with me.
Darla(Walking up to Joey) Joeyyyyyyyyyyyy poor, poor, defenseless Joey you know you can't do anything to save yourself.
Joey(Putting his fists up) Sure I can I can wallop your ass up and down this junkyard.
Darla(Beaming) Not with Violet super dreamer here to rescue me.
Joey punched Violet and she gasped and fell on the ground in pain as Joey's shadow covered her.
Joey(Cracking his knuckles) Meet my dreampower one punch and you're history.
Violet giggled as Mushi Sanban was transported to the junkyard and Mushi hating being a human wanted to be a puppy and she knew Mrs. Beatles was a sucker for all things purple and cute.
Mushi(Closing her eyes) Get ready to embrace the newest Bealtles member Adrianna and her pampered, spoiled, I will always get what I want attitude.
Mushi shrank into a pomeranian puppy with purple fur and was in a pet shop window Mrs. Beatles taking one look and awwing as she ran in and adopted Mushi with Violet sticking her tongue out at Joey.
Violet(Wiping blood from her nose) I'll let Super Darla deal with you. After she does you'll have to deal with not being the cutest in the house anymore.
Darla laughed heartily and grabbed Joey and the modulator a sneer creeping across her face.
Darla(Throwing Joey to the ground) Come on take your best shot I bet it's nothing like mine shrimp.
Joey punched Darla and shrieked as his hand broke her abs stronger than anything.
Darla(Picking her nose) First things first Violet pick your nose and John's too we're joing KND as new recruits.
Violet did as Darla asked and the three boogers went into the modulator and Darla sneered a computer confirming their status in the KND.
Darla(Skipping up to Joey) Nowwwwwwwwww you two aren't safe in dreams or reality thanks to us now being KND recruits.
Violet(Conjuring a forcefield) Yeaaaaaaaaa imagine what KND technology they can invent with my powers.
Darla(Snatching Joey up) Nowwwwwwww let's see what trouble you and I can get into.
Joey moaned as Darla giggled easily lifting him to under her armpit.
Darla(Shrieking evilly) Turns out I never heard of deodorant and boy am I ever glad I haven't.
Tommy seeing Darla busy with Joey snapped his eyes open and Violet chuckled finding the perfect body for her to take control of.
Darla: So Vie what's the verdict? I mean he's more mine than yours but I value your thoughts too.
Violet(Taking her clothes off) Well why don't you decide Joey's fate while I decide Tommy's seeing we're both super heroes and all.
Darla(Sneering) Deal and Joey welcome to the life of becoming girl's clothes case and point your undies for me.
Violet(Staring at Darla's butt) Yeesh that's a huge butt to fill Joey.
Before Joey could object his whole body was silky and pink as Darla picked up the silky underwear and put them on.
Darla(Spinning around) Ahhhhhhhhhhhh silk really is the way to go.
Darla shrieked in laughter as a white life force shot into Darla Joey's face molded in Darla's stomach begging for freedom with other faces all over Darla's stomach.
Darla(Looking down at her stomach) Aww look Joey you're making friends he, he, he, he, he, heeeee.
The junkyard became a boiler room where Darla used to work and she sneered seeing more agents drift off.
Darla(Rubbing her hands together evilly) Time for me to formally introduce myself.
Portals opened and Darla jumped into the nearest one as Violet dressed as a sexy nurse giggled and made her way into Tommy's dreams.
The Tommy's Villain/Curse
Tommy looked around his room seeing posters of three year old Violet in different heroic poses her most reccent victory against the mud, muck, fruit punch monster on his ceiling Violet's sound waves 3D on the poster hitting the monster.
Tommy(Yawning) Exactly how I want her in posters and not targetting me in nightmares.
Tommy chugged a Coke with dream supressant pills not knowing Violet's plan yet.
Tommy(Stretching) Ahhhhhhhhhhh The Tommy needs a break.
Violet giggled wiggling her fingers and toes and the house Tommy was in became the nurses office in his school.
Tommy(Rubbing his eyes) Wait how did I get here?
Kids skipped off with stickers of the Incredibles on their shirts, pants, and skirts with a woman working at a desk.
Tommy: Uhhhhhhhhh what am I doing here?
Woman(Looking at a clipboard) Passing out in class, rants and raves about an all pink wearing villain, and to cap it all off you claim an invisible threat is waiting in your nightmares.
Tommy: But all that stuffs true. I passed out due to no sleep that's how the invisible one wants me.
Woman(Grabbing Tommy's hand) Well as luck would have it you're next Mr. Gilligan. You can tell the nurse all your crazy theories.
Tommy gulped as he was led to a nurses office and a nurse looking pretty to Tommy was walking around getting things ready to test Tommy.
Woman: Last patient Tommy Gilligan ma'am and then you're free for the day. Tommy's a crackpot so good luck with him.
The door closed and Tommy saw the nurse walking up to him a sneer creeping across her face.
Nurse: Soooooooo what ails you? It says here theories of bad dreams and passing out in class.
Tommy(Yawning) Yeaaaaaaa-I've-had-a-bad-night-due-to-my-nightmare-being-reserected-and-she's-one-angry-girl.
Nurse(Straddling Tommy) Their just dreams Tommy you just have to learn to make some new ones happy ones.
Tommy: Yeaaaaaaa that could work thanks nurse ma'am so give me a sticker and send me on my way.
Nurse(Blocking the door) Not so fast I see the way you look at me. Now get on the bed and let's make out.
Tommy grinned and ran to the bed the nurse sitting on the bed waiting for him.
Nurse: Unzip me and then we'll have some fun just the two of us.
Tommy unzipped the nurse not seeing the long black hair or temporary tattoo of Violet in flames across the crook of the nurses back.
Nurse(Taking her outfit off) OK now let's make out and then you'll earn your sticker.
Tommy puckered and kissed the nurse pulling back as the nurse grinned.
Nurse(Opening her mouth) You call that a kiss? Here let me show you how it's done.
The nurse pulled Tommy into her and kissed him her tongue in his mouth as Tommy put his tongue in her mouth and Violet chuckled evilly seeing her tongue grow inside of Tommy's mouth seperating binding him to the bed.
Violet(Giggling) What's the matter Tommy getting tongue tied he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeee.
Tommy mumbled as the matress disappeared a wall of flame under it and Violet grabbed needles cackling at a nervous Tommy.
Violet(Squirting one of the needles) Don't be alarmed I wanna draw some blood he he he he heeeeeee.
Tommy tried waking up as Violet snickered placing a backpack on his stomach.
Violet(Unzipping the backpack) Let's see what we have in our backpack today shall we?
Violet took out paint speckled play clothes and sneered also pulling out nightgowns, slippers, mocassins, and beat up converse her favorite wardrobe.
Tommy mumbled as Violet giggled and wiggled her fingers and toes Tommy's clothes disappearing.
Violet(Giggling) Seeeeeeee I'm great in nightmares real scary but in reality that's where Violet Analise Parr really shines.
Tommy gulped knowing Violet's plan as she forced Queen Poppy underwear on Tommy and his butt and thighs immediately shrunk as Violet put an undershirt on Tommy next taking his cape and wrapping it around her back.
Violet: Sorry The Tommy you just got bested by The Violet and not many heroes survive a battle with her.
Tommy as a last ditch effort to save himself snapped his eyes open and he was back in his bedroom starring Violet.
Tommy(Gasping) Damn that was too close.
Tommy stepped from his bed purple suede slippers resting by his bed and Violet in his nightmares sneering as she saw he still had the underwear, undershirt, and now slippers he needed to be her as a three year old.
Violet(Spinning around in Tommy's cape) In due time Tommy you and I will be inseperable.
Tommy yawned and walked to the bathroom splashing water on his face and he saw he was too skinny Violet giggling and lifting her armpits.
Violet: Stink bbbbbbbbbbooooooommmmmmbbbbbbbbb time for some R&R Tommy. Then I can finish what I started.
Tommy gulped as the slippers took hold and his feet shrank Violet chuckling from behind the bathroom mirror.
Violet(Spreading her arms out) See this reality you live isn't yours it's mine. Which is why all the posters and drawings in your so called room are of me.
Tommy(Rubbing his eyes) How are you even able to escape nightmares you aren't real.
Violet(Sneering) Maybe not to most people but to you I'm as real as any person you ever met in your life.
Tommy squealed fearfully as Violet giggled stepping from the mirror the glass liquifying and Tommy backing against the bathroom wall gulping.
Violet(Sneering) Nowwwwwwww to make you me and then Darla can deal with germophobe Harvey and toughie Lee.
Tommy(Snapping his eyes open) Why-am-I-not-waking-up?
Violet(Shaking a pill bottle) Princess Violet's sleeping pills not dream supressants. Soooooooo much better than dream supressants.
Violet walked up to Tommy spinning a voodoo necklace and chuckling as she became a purple smoke evaporating into Tommy's body.
Tommy(Sighing relief) Phew I got rid of her. Maybe the dream nurse was right I just need to dream good dreams.
Violet chuckled inside of Tommy and he winced and moaned as she took over his body easily and he shed his skin his reflection showing Violet instead of him.
Violet(Giggling) Far too easy now to introduce Tommy to my favorite things. Disney movies, gummy candy, super heroing, and sleepovers mostly sleepovers.
Tommy thinking he was tough changed the color of Violet's cape to his original color and Violet sneered closing her eyes tight and Tommy screamed his final scream still in the nurses office and the tongues released him and he fell into the pit of fire.
Violet(Waving and smiling) See ya The Tommy meet The Ash your devil and a porcupine to boot.
The red cape because silky purple and glittery and Violet giggled muttering stupid red cape no fashion.
Tommy landed on a stage people cheering for Ash and Tommy squealed jumping from the stage Ash's eyes evil slits and she had a plan.
Ash(Grabbing a microphone) OK fans somebody bring me the runner and you'll get a signed red flying V guitar from me.
The fans ran after Tommy as Nigel Uno hating Tommy for inventing the Nightmare A Tron grabbed him as Tommy struggled and he was thrown onto the stage in front of Ash.
Nigel(Walking off) I don't need the guitar I'm not such an Uber fan. I'm just glad Tommy's nightmares are coming true.
Ash(Grabbing Nigel) Hmmmmmmmmm and yet so are yours.
Ash put a helmet with wavy red hair on Nigel and he screeched as Fanny Fullbright gently pushed him from the stage and giggled pressing a button on the helmet.
Fanny(Stretching) Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Uno it's been soooooooooo long. Now for my revenge.
The helmet shot sparks into Nigel's head and he moaned and Fanny grabbed a remote and pushed a button making Nigel levitate and shrink bright red lights surrounding him.
Fanny: Rachel has grown quite tired of you cheating on her and messing with her heart. Sooooooo she sent me to defeat you and defeat you I will.
Nigel was thrown onto the stage as Rachel tapped her high topped feet staring at Nigel her now ex boyfriend.
Rachel: Nigel I've had my heart broken so much because of you. But no more now you're worst nightmare will come true.
Fanny(Making silly faces at Nigel) Yepppppppppp you're a Fullbright and I will make sure to raise you the same way I was raised.
Ash(Grabbing Tommy) Awwwwwwwwww cute but I think he needs a friend. Maybe an animal friend with quills.
Tommy gulped and Ash giggled ripping his clothes off easily as Lee and Harvey ran into the concert Ash sneering as the walls became feathers serperating Lee and Harvey from Nigel and Tommy.
Harvey(Looking around gulping) OK who's the wiseguy? I warn you I'm a wizard with unlimited powers in my dreams.
Darla cackled coldly down a long hallway staring Harvey down and he shrieked seeing Darla in pictures as the worst villain the KND ever fought.
Darla: Soooooooooooo glad you could join me Harvey. See Joey thought he was tough but he was wrong. I needed undies and he volunteered.
Harvey(Getting into a fighting stance) I'm not afraid of you bring it on.
Darla(Shaking her head) Too bad you're not scared I think being paralyzed would make me scared.
Darla raised her arms and lights hit Harvey and he fell to the floor as Darla giggled pushing a chair in front of her.
Darla(Pushing the chair to Harvey) It's the chair for you kid.
Harvey crawled and the chair barely hit him as he grew strength and stood up shooting lights at the chair blowing it up.
Harvey: I am the wizard master. In the name of Elric prince of elves demon be gone.
Lights struck Darla and she pretended to get hurt and she played dead as Harvey slowly walked up to her and she sneered knowing the perfect torture for him.
Darla(Flexing muscles all over her body) Sorry Kid I don't believe in Fairy Tales. Now to paralyze you in dreams and reality.
Darla broke Harvey's spine easily and he screamed as Darla laughed triumphantly throwing paralyzed Harvey to the ground.
Darla(Grinning) Two down one to go. Now to find Lee and introduce him to a place he knew before KND.
Harvey screamed seeing he couldn't move and Darla shrieked happily putting him in a regualr wheelchair and got eye to eye with Harvey.
Darla(Pushing the chair out of the dream) As I said it's the chair for you kid and your shift is over.
Harvey cried as he woke up seeing he couldn't move and a girl was in his room getting his breakfast ready.
Sonya: Real shame what happened Harvey. I mean one second your at an Ash the porcupine concert the next your paralyzed and lying in an alley.
Harvey(Gulping) Wait not you. You got rid of Timmy Turner.
Sonya(Hopping up to Harvey's bed) Yeppppppp he's Dorian my little sister and Darla Dimple's biggest fan.
Harvey: Wait I can't move.
Sonya(Nodding) That's the downside of being paralyzed no movement whatsoever.
Harvey screamed in fear as Sonya skiped up to him giggling.
Sonya: Looks like the tables have turned Harvey. See ever since I joined KND you've been a bully to me and now I get to return the favor.
Harvey gulped as Sonya sneered pushing Harvey's wheelchair by his bedside and the same hole Violet made for Tommy was created on the floor as Sonya picked Harvey up and fastened him into the chair.
Sonya(Beaming) I doooooooo soooooooooo hope the pits of hell aren't a fear of yours. If so tough I need to make a point to the other agents not to mess around with me.
Harvey(Smiling guiltily) Couldn't we just make me stuffed and torture me that way?
Sonya(Pointing to ripped stuffed animals) Nahhhhhhhhh I'm too old for stuffies but then again Dorian isn't.
As if called Dorian skipped up with blue hair and raspberry red tips her favorite hair color and looked down at a paralyzed Harvey.
Sonya(Holding Harvey's hand out) Harvey Dorian Dorian Harvey. There now that you've met Dory you figure out what to do with him.
Dorian smirked pushing Harvey to the pits of hell hole giggling as Harvey squeaked in fear hearing the poor souls that met Sonya Timmy's included.
Dorian: Yep Timmy was a tough cookie but him like every boy has weakness' soooooooooo Harv what's your's?
Harvey(Acting brave) Psh weakness' who needs them? Not I see I don't have any.
Sonya(Skipping up) Germy germs he's petrified of them which is weird him being a boy and all.
Dorian(puckering up) Really is that all? Well then pucker up Buttercup.
Harvey screamed as the dream changed thanks to his imagination to a classroom.
Harvey(Looking around) Thank God it was all a dream. I can move, run, skip, and walk again.
The principal of the school walked in and Harvey shrieked seeing Dorian and she giggled slitting her neck at Harvey.
Principal: Class meet Dorian Green your substitute teacher in French and apparently there's a test so pay close attention.
The principal left and Harvey doodled himself as a super hero and Dorian saw a girl to torture Harvey with and a boy she could torture.
Dorian(Walking down the aisle) Class this is a bit unorthodox but we have another new student. Which as it looks loves doodling just as much as Harvey.
Harvey lightly snored and a super gloved hand grabbed him and threw him into a comic book where he would meet his nemesis.
Harvey(Looking down at himself) A supersuit hmmmmmmmmmm cool now to find who brought me here.
Harvey looked around and yelped like a wounded dog finding Katie Mitchell his sitter and torturer of him wearing scuffed up white sneakers, ripped jeans with eyes drawn on them, A monster T shirt, a red hoodie with sharpies in the right pocket pins on the collar, glasses, lightning bolt earrings, brown hair, and pen inked nails sneering down at him.
Katie(Grabbing Harvey) Awwwwwwwwwww did you miss me I sure missed you.
Harvey: Katie uhh fancy meeting you here.
Katie(Snuggling Harvey) It's been farrrrrrrrr toooooooo long. Luckily I'm a horror movie fan and a Marvel fan because I just became your downfall The Baby Sitter three words not two.
Harvey Wait Baby Sitter?
Katie nodded cackling as she sat on Harvey and the dream warped to Katie's dreamworld Harvey's house where she ruled.
Katie(Looking down at Harvey) See the difference from last time was I didn't have super powers and you walked all over me but now I do the power to sit and manipulate clients like you.
Harvey(Confused) Wait what?
Katie's eyes turned red with evil and Harvey thinking quick jumped into another comic book Katie joining him and Dorian stomping on the book locking them in.
Dorian(Cackling evilly) Two go in one comes out the question is which one.
Harvey now having bazooka's, AK47's, Uzi's, and shotguns beamed alert looking around for The Baby Sitter.
Katie giggled hiding in the shadows waiting for the right time to end Harvey and make him a permanant client of her babysitting service.
Harvey(Aiming his guns) I know she's here somewhere.
Dorian(Grabbing a sharpie) Time to make Katie Uber Katie with all sorts of powers.
Katie's muscles bulged and she sneered knowing Dorian was giving her all sorts of powers Harvey wished he had.
Harvey(Pointing guns) Come on out villain. Let me show you how I deal with villains.
Katie stepped from the shadows chuckling as Harvey saw she was a real villain muscles bulging all over her.
Katie(Beckoning Harvey to her) Come get some Harv. Once I end you you'll be my client for all time.
Dorian(Sneering) Nowwwwwwwww let's see Uber Katie in action.
Katie: Let's finish this Harv and then I'll torture you for all time as your babysitter.
Harvey(Shooting Katie) Take this The Baby Sitter you're history acient history.
The bullet's and rockets hit Katie and she pretended to get hurt Dorian giggling knoiwing Uber Katie was invincible.
Harvey(Walking up to Katie) The Baby Sitter puhlease find another name dork.
Harvey walked off not seeing Katie's shadow rise and she chuckled Harvey turning around seeing holes in Katie and she waved her hand over her body the holes disappearing.
Katie(Sneering) Faster than a KND agent on a sugar high, more powerful then the Gun Toting Avenger it's Super Katie or Uber Katie to Dorian.
Harvey using his flamethrower threw fire on Katie and she cackled picking him up and slamming him to the ground her right foot holding him there.
Katie: Nowwwwwwwwwww where were we? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yea me finding another name by your request.
Harvey(Struggling) Waittttttttt I was kidding.
Katie(Taking her glasses off) Sure you were now that I have you defeated you're kidding. Now let's see just how young my client will be.
Harvey became slime under Katie's foot and she shrieked in disgust and Harvey stood in front of Katie beaming thinking he beat her.
Harvey: Hah slime mode compliments of Kid Cosmic Netfix's greatest hero.
Katie(Shaking her boot off) Grossssssssssss but ok you want to play Kid Cosmic we can play Kid Cosmic meet Dorian AKA Nina Gigantica.
Dorian cackled evilly and was a giant Harvey firing guns at her but Dorian like Katie had all sorts of powers including being bulletproof.
Dorian(Stomping up to Harvey) SOOOOOOOOOOO YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY WANT?
Harvey shook his head no as Dorian giggled and squished Harvey and his eyes bulged out of his head.
Dorian: A FRIEND TO HANG WITH WHILE KATIE BABYSITS ME AND LOOKS LIKE YOUR IT HARV!!!!!!!!!!
Harvey moaned as Dorian in bunny pajama's held Harvey down with one of her giant feet and Katie shook a bottle sneering as she poured it all over Harvey.
Katie: I'm not just a movie fan but an inventor too and that my absolutely worst hero with no powers is youngin juice which will shrink you into a toddler needing a sitter.
Dorian: AAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDDD KATIE AKA UBER SUPER KATIE AKA THE BABY SITTER VOLUNTEERS! THEN YOU AND I WILL BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS HARV.
Harvey searched all of Dorian's fingers for a power ring and found it bulging on her pointer finger and she grinned lifting her foot and grabbing him turning him upside down.
Dorian(Poking Harvey's stomach) HMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU NEED TO BULK UP. LUCKILY KATIE AND I KNOW HOW YOU CAN DO THAT!
Katie giggled as Harvey being too small for his clothes they slipped off of him and Mrs. Mckenzie and Rachel both looking to make Harvey younger for different reasons produced puppy pajama's with paws and a tail on the butt.
Rachel(Handing Katie the PJ's and a money bag) Here these were always his favorite PJ's and here's your payment for being his sitter The Baby Sitter.
Katie grabbed everything and Dorian smashed Harvey to the ground and Harvey thinking quick grabbed the ring and tried getting it off as Dorian just beamed evilly at seeing him struggle.
Dorian(Flexing her fingers) FOR MY NEXT TRICK GETTING ALL THE RINGS OF POWER ON THE REST OF MY FINGERS!
The rings appeared on Dorian except for Harvey's slime ring which Dorian easily took and fit on her pinkie cackling triumphantly.
Dorian(Looking at her fingers) AWWWWWWWWWW HARVEY GAVE ME GEM STONES! I HAD NO IDEA YOU FELT THAT WAY ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dorian giggled as to Harvey it sounded like thunder and lightning and Katie spread the puppy PJ's out and Dorian lifting her foot held Harvey down as Katie also saw puppy furred underwear included with the PJ's.
Katie(Forcing the underwear on Harvey) I bet these make you sweaty in all kinds of places down there Harv.
Dorian(Looking down at Harvey) YOU MADE ME ALL POWERFUL IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN REPAY YOU?
Harvey(Moaning) There's still Tommy he's got the other rings of power forged by the KND.
Dorian(Sneering) HE DID UNTIL HE MEETS ME AND I TURN HIM INTO A PORCUPINE LIKE HIS MAMA ASH HE HE HE HE HE HE HEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Katie(Forcing the footies on Harvey) There now to get a magic marker and you can see my imagination in full swing.
Dorian easily zipped Harvey into the footies and he was small and three the same age as Dorian and Katie sneered.
Katie(Poking Harvey's stomach) MMMMMMMMMHHHHHMMMMMMM you defintely need to bulk up. Don't worry I can help I totally bulked up Aaron my dino loving brother and Dorian she was a twig before I met her.
Harvey yelped shuddering to think what Katie would make him eat as Dorian shrank and smiled lifting Harvey up and carrying him to her nightmare realm her house where Sonya the Older Sibling Bully and Katie The Baby Sitter reigned surpreme.
Dorian(Pushing Harvey onto her bed) Be right back Honey Tommy has a date with no more power rings and being a porcupine. And Lee poor, poor Lee he has a date with a dead end street, needles, and Darla Dimple.
Harvey gulped as a screen whooshed down in front of him and Dorian turned the TV on where like she said we see Lee on a dead end street.
What A Rush
Lee Montgomery jumped at every sound of his nightmare Darla sneering in the shadows her blue eyes dripping with evil.
Lee(Looking around) What was that? Damn I hate this place I lived here because my mom and dad died unexpectedly.
Darla(Whispering) Yeaaaaaaaaa let's roll with that.
Lee saw a chain link fence and he opened it thinking it would end his nightmare as Darla flexed her glove claws at the other end that scared Mei.
Darla(Kissing the glove) Don't worry you'll get more blood on your hands soon enough.
Lee walked through the opened chain link fence and the world changed having a bunch of people lying on the ground a pink substance oozing from their arms.
Lee(Looking around) Great now where am I?
A heart was spray painted on a brick wall saying Lee+Darla and the wall in front of Lee exploded with Darla sneering and skipping up to the dead people absorbing the pink substance from their arms.
Darla(Chuckling) Miss me? I sure missed you Lee. There's no turning back now.
Lee turned and saw another brick wall blocking his path and Darla cackled evilly pinning Lee easily to the ground.
Darla: Last little piggy with house made of bricks. Time to show you why they never let The Big Bad Wolf in.
Lee kicked Darla in his dreams being tough and strong as she yelped in pain blood dripping from her chin and Lee stood up staring Darla down.
Lee(Beaming) I forgot how weak you were in dreams wannabe actress. I mean hell I can take harder hits than that.
Darla(Wiping her chin sneering) Oh really? Do you ever wonder what happened to your parents?
Lee: No they died our house burned down and I surrvived living off of these streets and this alley until KND took me in.
Darla(Sneering) Yeaaaaaaaaa but what caused the fire? I mean it's as if they were having a nightmare and burned. Did you know you have a sister?
Lee(Confused) A sister?
Darla(Nodding) Before you they had a daughter and that daughter like you was abandoned and she lived off the same streets and alley you did.
Lee(Looking around) I never had a sister I'd remember having a sister.
Darla(Walking up to him) She was cast out as soon as you were born.
Lee(Walking around the alley) Yea sure I'm going to find a way out of here. By the way if you take me I'm not the last piggy Tommy is.
Darla: Ash The Porcupine is dealing with him now let's talk more of this sister that you don't have.
Lee was thrown a photo album and we see his parents with Darla as a baby and she sneered as she grew older in the pictures until Lee was born.
Darla(Skipping up to Lee) So you see I'm your sister and like you I was cast into the cold world alone to fend for myself and Hollywood came a calling making me a star until animals took that from me.
Lee(Closing the photo album) Ok so why tell me this now?
Darla: Well little bro mama always had a saying when I lived there you need to pull your own weight. I think it's time you pulled yours.
Lee(Looking around) And how would I do that donate my blood, kidney, or liver to you?
Darla: No you have friends in KND and I want to haunt them. Tell them scary stories of me and the rest I'll do.
Lee: And what if I don't?
Darla(Getting eye to eye with Lee) Then I show you the definition of the words sibling rivalry.
Lee broke the brick wall in front of him and stuck his tongue out at Darla.
Lee: I'll take my chances with the sibling rivalry. You only exist in nightmares this alley being mine.
Darla grabbed Lee and kicked him a smile on her face as Lee stabbed her with her own glove Darla screaming in agony as Lee smirked and weak Darla stared up at him.
Darla: Wait why should we fight we're old friends you and I.
Lee: Say what?
Darla: Old friends you and I don't you miss it.
Lee(Fearful) Uhhhhhhhhhhhh miss what?
Darla(Sneering) IT you know the drugs that gave you those massive muscles. I mean your off them now but don't you ever wish you still did them?
Lee(Backing up) Uhhhhhhhhh no thanks it looks like you discovered the pinkies as they called them in this alley. I'm just gonna go.
Lee made to leave to see himself in front of the Darla+Lee heart and she giggled her fingers becoming syringes.
Darla: Awwwwwwwwwwww come on bro let's get high.
Lee(Gulping) No thanks there's a reason I'm off it. It affects my dreams.
Darla: But your arms miss it and there's no one here to save you Harvey's Katie Mitchell and Dorian Daniels' plaything, Tommy is a soon to be porcupine, and you're all mine. Now turn your arms out.
Lee: No I won't do it I don't care if you are my sister.
Darla: Lee we both know how this is going to play out. So before you do anything stupid like conjouring someone else just know I know how to fight anything off.
Lee closed his eyes and Nate Wright fell into his dreams and Darla sneered as Gina Nate's nemesis giggled with a chain and lock for Nate.
Gina: Sooooooooooo care to tell Lee why I'm haunting you forever?
Nate(Grumbling) I lost a bet and she's my new roommate double yuck.
Gina: That's right he burned my house down thinking it'd make me forget his bet. But it backfired on him because now both of our parents live together and they want us to start dating.
Nate mouthed save me to Lee and Darla saw her chance to destroy Lee as his arms were out and he screamed as he saw mouths on them begging for nourishment.
Darla(Stabbing Lee's arms) As I said let's get high.
Lee screamed in pain as the needles shot into his arms his head inflating with a vein in it and then it blew up Darla sneering and like a sponge soaked up the pink liquid on Lee's arms.
Darla(Satasfied) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM what a rush.
Gina(Cuddling Nate) Just be glad you didn't anger her. She just blew up that boy.
Darla: Now to transport Dorian to Tommy and transport you two to Gina's nightmares where she'll introduce Nate to true fear.
Gina saw a portal and dragged Nate now attached to her into her nightmares ans Dorian was placed front row center at an Ash The Porcupine concert.
Sign up to rate and review this story