Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 32 Susie's Reign

by orieo82 0 reviews

A new girl leads nightmares with a cute stuffed bunny by her side

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2022-10-17 - 8645 words

0Unrated
I'm The Cam
Tommy got into a fighting stance as Ash sneered twirling a microphone wire around her fingers.
Ash: Sooooooooo you think you're tougher than me? How sweet I never laughed so hard in my life Porksalot.
Tommy(Punching Ash) How's that for Porksalot?
Ash(Wiping blood from her nose) Not bad not bad at all but Porksalot you should learn something. Nightmares are nothing without a dream demon and I just became yours.
Tommy scoffed and ran at Ash and she shot needles at him sticking him to the wall as Ash walked up shaking her head muttering typical.
Ash: See you guys are all the same you think your super heroes until your bested then it's ohhhhhhhhhhh woe is me and my non super hero ways boo hoo.
Tommy(Struggling) What are you talking about I never said I was a super hero.
Ash(Reading Tommy's file) The Tommy either that's a super hero name or you just love reffering to yourself in the third person.
Tommy grew muscles and the quills shot back into Ash as Tommy beamed heroically.
Tommy: Take that you pincushion.
Ash giggled green liquid attaching itself to her quills and she skipped up to Tommy her guitar by her side.
Ash: Besides being the most rockin punk rocker around I'm an Uber monster movie fan. You've seen the blob right?
Ash's body was a gelatinous goo and one punch oozed all over Tommy and Ash cackled becoming a porcupine again Dorian skipping up muttering man I miss everything.
Ash(Looking at Dorian) Nahhhhhhhhhh you're just in time to meet THE CAM my new baby.
Dorian(Sitting down) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh maybe I can be her biggest fan.
Ash: Sorry that's taken by Hermione Fullbright Fanny's newborn baby AKA ol Nigel Uno.
Dorian(Snapping her fingers) Shoot ohh I know I can be your biggest fan.
Ash(Ruffling Dorian's hair) With your ring of power that would be true girl. I would love you as a fan.
Dorian found an Ash Porcupine goodie bag on the stage loaded with all things Ash Porcupine and she giggled at Tommy covered in green slime.
Dorian: Sayanora Tommy you're the last of the heroes with the KND stones of power. Now I'll be taking those and giving them to baby Hermione the most powerful being in KND history.
Rings on Tommy's fingers levitated and Fanny sneered seeing her baby with the rings on her fingers and they glowed different colors Hermione cooing and wiggling her fingers.
Dorian(Making silly faces at Hermione) Nowwwwwww ugga bugga beat Nigel show him no mercy.
A screaming face shot onto Fanny's chest and she smiled down at it.
Fanny: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes ultimate power. You're a chest man right Uno? If not tough you just became one.
The screaming face made a velvet perriwinkle bra and Fanny cackled as Hermione crawled up to Tommy the rings emitting light as everyone watched Hermione become a giant Tommy gulping at the hulking baby.
Dorian: Aww cute looks like she found Nina Gigantica's/ Lara Limpin's power ring.
The slime evaporated into Tommy and Dorian watched in evil glee as Tommy shrank and quills sprouted all over Tommy him moaning in pain.
Ash(Picking Tommy up) Awwwwwwwwwwww It's a girllllllllllll he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeee.
Tommy: Ahhhhhhhhhhh make the pain stop.
Ash(Twirling up to Tommy) Aww no worries you'll get used to the quills. At least I did.
Dorian(Yawning) O-k he's- Cam- time- for- me- to- go- home- and- Ashify- my- room- in- the- treehouse.
Hermione cooed becoming normal size and multiplying giggling her baby head off.
Fanny(Opening a portal) Time for yours truly to make nightmares to training agents.
Fanny walked through the portal and Ash knelt down to Tommy's level knowing soon he'd be her daughter and obsessed with the stage like Ash.
Ash(Spreading her paws) Nowwwwwwwww pick an instrument any instrument you want in dreams you can play and in reality I'll teach you to play it.
Tommy closed his eyes tight as Ash picked up a microphone and noticed she had no voice.
Tommy(Standing up) Awwwwwwwww what's wrong no voice? Does a froggy got your throat? Oh I know you have a sore throat right?
Ash growled seeing a necklace on Tommy and he giggled holding the necklace tight.
Tommy: Lucky for me and for you my secret guilty pleasure is The Little Mermaid and the villain in it.
Ash's eyes were evil slits and she pinned Tommy to the wall easily her eyes begging for her voice back.
Tommy(Getting eye to eye with Ash) See like Ursla I own your voice Ariel. Now since I control my dreams time to become human and eight years old again.
The green goo shot out of Tommy and he grew into an eight year old also finding a book in front of him.
Tommy(Flipping the pages) Hmm says here you owe me three wishes so give me them and then we can be on our merry old way.
Ash growled and Tommy sneered knowing he had her where he wanted her.
Tommy: My first wish is I want you to stop haunting me and my dreams.
Ash wiggled her claws and Tommy saw she was gone and sighed relief not knowing just how fatal keeping her voice would do to him.
Tommy: My second wish is that the world forgets you ever existed stupid pincushion.
Fliers, posters, music videos, movies, and TV shows starring Ash disappeared Tommy cackling evilly.
Tommy: My third wish is-
Tommy was cut off by Dorian who tackled him and giggled placing her foot on him.
Dorian(Pinning Tommy to the wall) Wish that Ash would be me?
Tommy(Struggling) What- are- you- mental?- I- don't- want- to- wish- Ash- would- be- you- wait- oh- man- what- did- I- do?
Dorian giggled evilly snatching the necklace and smashing it as Ash's voice went into Dorian's mouth and Dorian's bunny footies ripped like she was the hulk and quills pierced through them.
Dorian(Cackling triumphantly) Nowwwwwwwwwwww who's a pincushion. next let's just make this three wishes thing null and void.
The book burned and Tommy shrieked seeing Dorian knew how to be Ash better than Ash.
Dorian: Now goodbye bullying sister Sonya helooooooooooo being the biggest punk rocker ever.
Tommy: Noooooooooo I had a plan. I knew what I wanted for three wishes and it would have worked if Mrs. Linebacker didn't tackle me.
Dorian(Taking her bunny footies off) Hmmmmmmmmmm these should go to a good cause but who?
Dorian saw a boy swirling Sonya's ponytail in toilet water and saw just where Sonya learned to bully and why she did it.
Dorian(quilling Tommy to the wall) Stick around I'll be back. that boy needs to learn some manners.
Tommy threw the quills at Dorian but she having quick reflexes caught them spread green goo on them and then launched them at Tommy and he shrieked in pain.
Dorian(Walking up to Tommy) Forget that boy you'll be first then you being the youngest and onliest daughter of mine will make this bully boy older sibling Sonya's sister.
Tommy cried as he grew quills through his clothes and shrank as Dorian forced plaid panties, blue leggings, a plaid skirt, a grey long sleeve shirt, a black striped shirt, and blue scuffed up high tops on him sneering.
Dorian: Nowwwwwwwwww Cammie show yourself and go get even with that bully boy.
A white light shot from Tommy and into Dorian changing her into Ash and she chuckled at a defeated Tommy.
Ash(Picking Tommy up) Stupid twerp nobody can forget me forever I'm too famous. Now Cam let's go save Sonya and make you a newborn like Hermione where you two will grow up together.
Cam giggled as the rings of power that Dorian had from Kid Cosmic inserted themselves on Ash.
Ash(Wiggling her fingers) Hmmmmmmmmmm do a good job and you just may get these rings honey.
Cam and Ash walked through the portal being in a junior high school girls room Sonya gurgling for help under the water.
SONYA'S VENGANCE
Cam: Heyyyyyyyyy you leave her alone. Pick on someone your own size.
Bully(Shrugging) Meh she was boring anyway. And who's my own size what like you?
Cam(Looking up at the hulking boy) Ummmmmmmm no do a height check doofus.
Sonya choked on toilet water and Ash gave her mouth to mouth until all the water was gone from Sonya's mouth.
Cam: You know toilets are for potty not ponys. I mean you do know that right?
Bully(Grabbing Cam) Awwwwwwwww cute you're so much smaller than blondie.
Cam retracted her quills the boy screaming in pain threw her against the wall Ash and Sonya walking from the stall.
Cam(Sneering) Looks like I found your weakness you hate needles.
Bully(Shuddering) Everyone does bitch.
Cam(Slapping the boy) Watch your mouth there's ladies pressent.
Bully(Opening the door) Whatevs you girls are nuts.
Cam(Pulling the bully back in) Ah ah ahhhhhhhhh let's play with my quills some more.
Bully(Gulping) Uhhhhhhh no thanks that has to hurt taking them out.
Cam: Not as much as you might think. it tickles a lot.
Bully(Backing into a wall) Look I'm sorry I bully her but she's a goodie two shoes she deserves some bullying.
Sonya growled and shook her hair out water flying everywhere as Cam just circled the bully a devious look in her eyes.
Cam(Sneering) Seeeeeeee you bully becsause you were never bullied. You never had anyone bully you as much as you bully Sonya and that's pretty sad.
Bully(Gulping) Soooooooo uhhhhhhhh how are we going to fix that?
Cam(Pulling out the bunny footies and Saturday underwear) With these see Sonya had a sister Dorian who could tell you horror stories of Sonya's reign as a sibling bully but Ash claimed her.
Sonya(Rubbing her hands together evilly) Youuuuuuuuu are so going to get what's coming to you almost little sis.
The bully slipped out the door and ran down a never ending hallway Cam sneering seeing Sonya as a hall monitor.
Sonya(Grabbing the bully) Heyyyyyyyyy where's your pass?
Bully: Screw your pass.
Sonya(Giggling) Hey Josh no running in the hallway.
Sonya's cackle followed Josh Danvers as he ran into a boiler room Sonya humming Pressure from Encanto her new favorite movie the bunny pajama's and Saturday underwear trailing behind her.
Sonya(Sneering) Just where I want him like a mouse running from a hungry cat.
Josh gulped as the boilers turned on and Sonya stepped from the shadows holding her sneer slowly walking up to him.
Sonya(Stretching out the underwear and footies) How cute their just your size.
Josh(Grimacing) They reek of perfume and body spray.
Sonya(Sniffing the outfit) Yeaaaaaaaaa Dorian was a girly girl until Ash changed that.
Josh(Backing into a wall) Back off I'm warning you I'm stronger than you. I mean you know how strong I am.
Sonya: Maybe in reality but in the dreamworld I reign surpreme.
Josh(Bending a pipe) Oh yea can you bend metal like me?
Sonya(Giggling) Any fool can bend metal check this out.
Sonya dove into the air and made a fist as her fist hit the ground a big gaping hole in the floor and she beamed.
Sonya(Dusting her hands off) You're up FYI I feel like I was Luisa from Encanto in another life.
Josh gulped as he jumped not as high as Sonya and punched the ground not even leaving a dent.
Sonya(Changing into a purple skirt and white blouse humming) Nowwwwwww to introduce you to Luisa my favorite Disney Princess.
Josh gulped hearing Sonya hum the beat to Surface Pressure and get eye to eye with him
Sonya(Tough girl voice) I'm the strong one
I'm not nervous
I'm as tough as the crust of the earth is
I move mountains
I move churches
And I glow cause I know
What my worth is
I don't ask how hard the work is
Got a rough indestructable surface
Diamond and platinum
I find em I flatten em
I take what I'm handed
I break what's demanded but
Josh: Uhhhhhhhhhhh Maybe I should be going.
Josh saw stairs leading to an exit door as Sonya giggled gliding up the stairs her hips demolishing the door to metal shreds.
Sonya(Twirling up to Josh) Under the surface
I feel beserk as a
Tightrope walker in a three ring circus
Under the surface
Was Hercules ever like
Yo I don't wanna fight Cerberus
Under the surface
I'm pretty sure I'm worthless if I can't be of service
A flaw or a crack
The straw in the stack
That breaks the came'ls back
What breaks the camels back It's
Josh groaned seeing the door smashed to shreds and Sonya giggled her eyes getting right into his again.
Sonya: Pressure like a drip drip drip that'll never stop whoa- oh
Pressure that'll tip tip tip till you just go pop whoa- oh- oh-oh
Give it to your sister
Your sister's older
Give her all the heavy things we can't shoulder
Who am I if I can't run with the ball?
If I fall to
Pressure like a grip grip grip and it won't let go whoa- oh
Pressure like a tick tick tick till it's ready to blow whoa- oh- oh- oh
Give it to your sister
Your sister's stronger
See if she can hang on a little longer
Who am I if I can't carry it all?
If I falter
Josh punched Sonya and screeched seeing her body was now full of muscles and she flexed them chuckling deeply almost like the song was making her stronger.
Sonya: Under the surface
I hide my nerves
and it worsens
I worry somethin is gonna hurt us
Under the surface
The ship doesn't swerve
Has it heard how big the iceberg is
Under the surface
I think about my purpose
Can I somehow preserve this
Line up the domino's
A light wind blows
You try to stop it topplin
But on and on it goes
Josh(Shaking his hand) Ouch what do you bench like three thousand?
Sonya to answer his question grabbed not one but two three thousand pound weights and winked at Josh.
Josh: I was kidding but I guess you answered my question right?
Sonya(Lifting the weights sweat dripping from her) But wait if I could shake
The crushing weight
Of expectations
Would that free some room for joy
Or relaxation
Or simple pressure
Instead we measure
This growing pressure (Pressure)
Keeps growing (Pressure)
Keep going (Pressure)
Cause all we know is
Josh ran at Sonya ready to tackle her and she stuck her leg out easily tripping Josh
Sonya(stepping on Josh's chest) Pressure like a drip drip drip that'll never stop whoa- oh
Pressure that'll tip tip tip till you just go pop whoa- oh- oh- oh
Give it to your sister it doesn't hurt and
See if she can handle every family burden
Watch as she buckles and bends but never breaks
No mistakes just
Pressure like a grip grip grip and it won't let go whoa- oh
Pressure like a tick tick tick till it's ready to blow whoa- oh- oh- oh
Give it to your sister and never wonder
If the same pressure would've pulled you under
Who am I if I don't have what it takes?
No cracks no breaks
No mistakes
No pressure
Sonya laughed deeply as she finished and stared down at her prey.
Sonya(Ripping the Encanto costume off) Seeeeeeeeeeee so much like Luisa it's creepy.
Josh(Struggling) Your foot is crushing my chest.
Sonya lifted her foot and Josh scurried off to see the door was indeed gone.
Sonya(Swinging her hips) Bye bye door and exit from this nightmare Mr. man. Now let's make you into my little sister.
Josh had a fear in his eyes as Sonya sneered grabbing him and and walking him to a portal showing his bedroom.
Sonya(Stretching her arms) Nowwwwwwwwww since Luisa is my fave Disney Princess you need one too and you can't go wrong with Mirabel Luisa' non powered sister but still managed to save the day.
Josh saw Mirabel decorating his walls posters of her, drawings of her, a bedroom set of her, stuffed animals of her, and the Encanto Blu Ray playing on a loop in Josh's room.
Sonya(Getting eye to eye with Josh) Nowwwwwwww to shrink you down and introduce you to hand me downs which are just a nice way of saying used clothes. I never had them I was an only child until I found your weakness sibling bullies.
Josh(Shoving Sonya) Screw this that portal could work on getting me home and away from here.
Josh jumped into the portal and Sonya sneered making the portal disappear and she found a way to get to Josh.
Sonya(Wiggling her toes) For every Mirabel there's a sister Luisa.
Luisa appeared next to Mirabel in the posters and drawings in Josh's room on the ceiling over his bed was a full sized picture of half Luisa half Mirabel Sonya torturing Josh more by making him room with her.
Sonya(Humming surface npressure) He thinks he's awake but I am sooooooooo good at controlling nightmares seeing I controlled mine at a young age.
Sonya cackled walking into the portal and she was transported to her house her mom getting her ready for bed.
Mrs. Mcadams: OK Sone now as always be good to Heather she needs her beauty rest too.
Sonya was put into a nightgown with Luisa sewn in which her mom made and stalked upstairs giggling as she was handed the bunny pajama's and Saturday underwear.
Mrs. Mcadams: Sone dress your sister for bed and then get to bed yourself it's getting late.
Sonya hopped upstairs and cackled as she slowly inched to the bedroom door and Josh gulped seeing the drawings, posters, bedroom set, and stuffed animals change from Mirabel to Mirabel and Luisa.
Josh(Trying to kick the blankets off) Noooooooooooo I'm awake.
Sonya gently opened the bedroom door sneering as lightning flashed across the window like Sonya was evil and Josh finally knew not only was she evil and a sibling bully but he finally met his match.
Sonya(Stretching) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa those blankets will hold mama is the best at tuck ins. She has to be I was an escape artist at a young age.
Josh gulped seeing he also had no clothes on and Sonya giggled being strong pulled the bottom part of the blankets back and forced the Saturday underwear on Josh and he shrieked as his bottom shrank and Sonya cackled in glee.
Sonya(Kissing Josh's cheek) As I said pookie hand me downs those were mine before they were yours.
Josh cried as Sonya beamed using this moment to force the bunny footies on him and his whole body shrank and he shrieked a girly shriek as Sonya tucked him back in.
Sonya(crawling in bed next to Josh) Nowwwwwwwwwww Heather meet your match Luisa herself Sonya Allison Mcadams.
Sonya turned her butt and farted in Josh's nose and he as Heather shrieked eww gross and then fainted as Sonya beamed.
Sonya(Sneering) Guranteed to knock them out.
Heather moaned and twitched in her dreamland meeting two of the scariest people in her opinion.
Heather's New Clique
Heather looked around a house she fell into to see Bradley strapped to a desk, Nate strapped to a desk and Gina and Mei Lynn in front of a chalkboard.
Gina: Awwwwwwwww who's the newest sweet pea?
Heather: Heather Mcadams I'm Sonya's Mcadams' little sister.
Mei(Pulling a desk to Heather) Well welcome and allow me to introduce you to your classmates Nate and Bradley.
Heather: Classmates?
Mei(Nodding) See this is homeschool and since you fell here well you're a part of it.
Heather(Sitting at a desk) Sooooooo why are the boys strapped to desks?
Mei: Ask them they did it not us. I mean we strapped them but they were runaways.
Heather: Runaways huh? You do know school is fun right? I mean naps, toys, snacks, and lest we forget recess.
Nate(Struggling) They don't believe in any of that. They took the fun out of school.
Heather(Scoffing) Oh please who could take the fun out of school Mrs. Godfrey?
Nate(Trying to chew at his straps) At this point I'd embrace her.
Bradley: Must listen to Mei she's evil if you don't pay attention.
Heather(Looking at Mei) Waitttttttt I know you you're the girl that beat Lynn Loud to tears and for that I worship you.
Mei(Blushing) Ahhhhhhhhh it was no big deal just something Greta and I do on the daily.
Nate was missing and quick sneaker soles were heard and Gina apllied pink lemonade lip gloss.
Gina(Walking off) I'm on it after all he is my nemesis and deserves to meet his match Super Gina.
Mei shrugged as Heather in awe of Mei chose a desk right in front of Mei and sat down Mei wrote on a chalkboard.
Mei(Walking up to Bradley's desk) Today we study the art of the boyfriend seeing you could use some pointers.
Bradley: Hey call me old fashioned but i'm not used to dating a giant red bear.
Mei: Well you better get used to it because Gretta the bear and I are obviously a packaged deal.
Bradley: Why not just find a boy who can accept you? I mean why me I've never done anything to anyone.
Mei(Looking at Bradley's permanant record) I think it's time for Phys Ed. Coach Lynn is really mad at you.
Bradley(Begging) No anything but that she makes me shower with her and she has scars all over her body.
Mei(Reading) Apparently from when you burned her.
Bradley: By accident did she put that in there?
Mei(Reading) He doused me in gasoline and lit a match burning me. That doesnt sound like an accident.
Bradley(Shrugging) I thought the gasoline was water?
Mei: Answering the question with a question the admition of a liar.
Bradley gulped as Mei led him to Lynn who sneered sweating everywhere and Heather started to love the deviousness of Mei.
Lynn(Sneering) Sooooooooooo let's hit the showers Scrout. I need someone to scrub my back and feet.
Heather(Pushing Bradley and Lynn into the girl's showers) You heard her hit the showers Bradley.
Lynn grabbed Bradley sneering as she led him to the girls room and a bloodcurdling scream was heard as Heather raced to see who Bradley was afraid of.
Lynn(Sneering) Awwwwwwwww what's the matter didn't you miss her she sure missed you.
Bradley screeched as a woman all muscle sneered a purple dress, white shirt, purple panties, purple sandals, a purple bra, and purple arm bands hanging over the pole of the shower.
Woman(Sneering) I can see you forgot me so here let me help you remember.
The woman flexed muscles all over her as Sonya screeched like a fan girl running up to the girl.
Sonya(Hyperventilating) Lui-Lui-Lui-Luisa you're Luisa from Encanto I have a bedroom dedicated to you.
Luisa sneered as a stormcloud appeared outside and Sonya giggled evilly lying down knowing what the stormcloud was.
Luisa(Walking up to Sonya) Now time for my biggest fan to merge with me becoming one. OK Sone let's do this.
Heather: Waittttttttt I lose a big sister?
Luisa(Shaking her head no) Nope Sonya will still be your sister but she'll have stronger muscles and she'll be me in dreams.
Lynn(Looking at Bradley) Hmmmmmmm you know Scrout you wouldn't be a bad sister.
Bradley(Gulping) What did you mean by that?
Lynn(Sneering) I'm your kryptonite you know like Superman. So the best way to deal with kryptonite is-
Bradley(materializing guns) Being a hero and fighting it.
Bradley shot Lynn with everything he had and blood spewed from her as her brother Lincoln shook his head knowing it'd take more than guns to end Lynn.
Lincoln: You may have weakened her but she'll be back and tougher than ever.
Bradley(Blowing on his guns) Yea yea she's dead notice the blood.
Bradley walked off as Luisa sneered and held Sonya down.
Luisa(Sneering) Time for some Mexican voodoo child.
Sonya giggled excitedly happy Luisa chose her as Luisa opened a book to the chant.
Luisa: Endae Rende Mande caan toi toi moundlay.
The stormcloud flashed red lightning and Luisa's soul escaped her and Heather to get even with Sonya ran in front of the soul and Luisa chuckled seeing a younger body jumped into it.
Heather(Sticking her tongue out at Sonya) Ha haaaaaaaaaaaa now I get the Luisa side and you can have the Mirabel side.
Sonya(Grabbing Heather) You twerp she was supposed to be mine. I have waited my whole life for this moment and you stole it.
Heather(Grinning) Oops did little old me do that? Now to reserect Lynn and hunt down Super Bradley ending him.
Sonya(Pinning Heather to the wall) I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE LUISA SHE'S MY DISNEY PRINCESS NOT YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!
Heather(Growing muscles) You knowwwwwwwwwww I can tell why you like her I mean geez her muscles alone are to behold. FYI she also has the cutest dimples and blue eyes so good luck getting her into trouble.
Sonya moaned as to make matters worse Mirabel fell into the dream and set her sights on Sonya with Heather beaming.
Heather: As I said I get the Luisa side and you can have the Mirabel side.
Sonya gasped in fear knowing why Heather chose Mirabel for her and it was Sonya's worst nightmare.
Heather(Beaming) I even give scarier nightmares than you. Now Mirabel get with the Mexican voodoo hocus pocus.
Mirabel(Pinning Sonya down) Endae Rende Mande caan toi toi moundlay.
Heather cackled evilly as Mirabel's soul shot into Sonya and Heather giggling tossed Sonya her eyeglasses.
Heather: Here Sone you need these to see 9 out of 10 docs say so.
Sonya moaned and snatched the glasses and groaned seeing she looked exactly like Mirabel with Heather giggling and flexing her muscles.
Heather: Ohhhhhhhhhhh yea these muscles are sooooooooo nightmarish.
Heather cackled as she found Lynn moaning with holes in her and blood pouring from her.
Heather(Staring at Lincoln) Ohhhhhhhhhh her body may be hurt but yours isn't. You always made fun of her calling her Sporty and Tomboy and whatever else you liked calling her.
Lincoln(Gulping) Soooooooooo what are you going to do to me?
Heather(Flipping the pages of the spellbook) Nightmare On Elm Street 2 you two.
Lincoln: Nightmare On Elm Street 2?
Heather(Nodding) I haven't seen it I'm too young but Luisa has and she says the bad guy Freddy he took the body of someone else to live and kill in reality.
Lincoln(Looking at a weak Lynn) Wait you don't mean-
Heather(Shoving Lincoln down) I do mean and I'm tired of hearing you gab.
Heather slashed Lincoln's arm with a long nail and mixed his blood with Lynn's.
Heather(Looking down at Lincoln) Phase one complete blood mixed. Next we have to make sure Lynn doesn't die.
Heather repeated mexican words and Lynn's holey body was whole again and she sneered looking down at Lincoln.
Lynn(Chuckling) I know the movie well and as Freddy in that movie said-
Heather and Lynn: You got the body I got the brains ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaa.
Lynn disappeared inside of Lincoln and Heather squealed excitedly seeing Bradley close his eyes meaning sleep took him.
Lynn POV: Super Bradley huh? Well every hero has a weakness and lucky me I know Bradley's.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Bradley's Kryptonite
Bradley was thrown into an abandoned house with peeling wallpaper, broken windows, a for sale sign on the lawn, and a condemed sign on the door from the shadows Lincoln being controlled by Lynn sneered.
Bradley(Looking around) What a pit who would want to live here?
Lynn POV: You and mommie deaerest once Sonny Boy.
The lawn caught fire a gurgling laughter that was Lynn's evil laughter heard as Bradley continued to walk around.
Bradley(Opening the kitchen door) Wait I know this place I lived here before my mom died.
The kitchen door slammed shut and locked as a woman walked up behind Bradley and he flinched knowing the ladies touch.
Woman(Licking Bradley's neck) Awwwwwwwwwwww Mommy's home. come on Bradley give Mama bear some honey.
Bradley got a scared expression on his face his mom being dead for ten years as his mom smiled cornering Bradley against the wall.
Woman(Pinning Bradley to the wall) Nowwwwwwwwww I said give Mama bear some honey Brad.
Bradley grew muscles and shoved the woman as she giggled grabbing him and throwing him on top of a table.
Woman(Cackling) You knowwwwwwwww I hate doing things the hard way Brad.
Brad punched the woman's mouth and the woman fell back holding her face and Bradley smiled.
Bradley: Sorry Mommy Dearest not this time you've been gone far too long.
The woman stood up her face messed up from the punch and she looked at Bradley.
Woman: Awwwwwwwwwww no honey for mommy.
The woman morphed in front of Bradley and became Lincoln and Bradley thinking he was safe ran to him.
Lincoln(Grabbing Bradley) What's with kids today huh? No respect.
Lynn's voice came out of Lincoln's mouth and she shrieked in maniacal laughter grabbing Bradley and throwing him on the table a newfound strength in her.
Lynn's POV: I can't imagine how many girls you raped on this very table Super Bradley.
Lincoln moaned in pain as he grew brown hair, red shorts, red panties, a white sports bra, a football jersey, and black cleats Lynn patting her stomach beaming.
Lynn: MMMMMMMMMMMMMM soul food my favorite. Now to show Super Bradley what I do to bad boys like him.
Bradley closed his eyes tight the guns coming back as Lynn smiled and the bullet's bounced off of her having a new body and a way into dreams and reality.
Lynn(Chuckling) Faster than a speeding bullet more powerful than rockets it's Super Lynn.
Lynn threw an empty comic book on the table and the black and white colors morphed transporting Lynn and Bradley into the book.
Bradley(Looking around) I'm not scared Loud I beat you once and I'll do it again very easily.
Lynn laughed stepping from the shadows in a super suit and cape Lincoln in her stomach begging for freedom.
Lynn(Flexing) Ohhhhhhhhhh yea well I didn't have brute strength before forget the man of steel I'm the woman of steel.
Bradley shot Lynn as she just chuckled no holes in her this time and she sneered seeing a woman behind him.
Lynn(Spinning around) Hahhhhhhhhhh no bullet holes now meet my new best friend Helen Parr or to you Mrs. Parr the woman who just adopted you.
Bradley squealed as Mrs. Parr sneered and stretched across him covering his guns getting eye to eye with him.
Helen: You know you should learn that A little boys don't play with guns no wonder the world has a school shooting every day. And B heroes don't need guns we have actual super powers.
Lynn(Sneering) Yea like a super scream try this on Super Puke.
Lynn screamed the soundwaves breaking the dreamworld leaving Bradley and Helen in a different world Helen's as a toddler.
Helen(Dragging Bradley with her) OK intro's so this is my room as a mini I would say from 3-12 this was my life tea party table included.
Bradley shrank and Helen beamed evilly taking his guns and getting down to his level.
Helen: As I said you should learn that little boys don't play with guns.
Helen stood much taller than Bradley and she giggled grabbing him and tossing him into a tub of multi colored bubbles.
Helen(Sniffing the bubbles) MMMMMMMMM elastic bubbles my favorite smell now let those bubs do their work and soon no bones on you Princess Celestia.
Bradley(Making a face) Celestia?
Helen(Nodding) I always wanted to raise another me and growing up I always felt like a Celestia. BTDubbs Lynn is sooooooooon good at her newfound powers.
Helen shoved Bradley deeper into the bubbles and Violet, Dash, and Jack Jack knew they lost their helecopter mom knowing Celestia gained Helen the helecopter mom.
Helen(Closing the door) Intros to your siblings are later. Right now it's mama and Celestia time.
Bradley snapped his eyes open still seeing Helen and she sneered shaking her head at him knowing he couldn't wake up.
Helen: You have been awake soooooooo long I should call gueniss but I doubt you broke that record. Anywhozil you're so sleepy that waking up will not happen tonight or any other night.
Bradley snapped his eyes open again as Helen copied him cackling and wiggling her fingers as the bubbles attached to Bradley and he shrieked seeing his body limp and he shrank.
Helen(Pinching Bradley's face) Awwwwwwwww who has mama's powers you do oooohhhhhhhh yes you do. Now let's make you look more like mama.
Bradley(Weak) Nooooooooooo-I'm-A-Super-Hero-my-guns-their-my-powers.
Helen(Kissing Bradley's cheeks) Guns are not a very nice super power. And you're right you are a hero and your powers are elasticity just like mama.
Bradley moaned as Helen wrapped around his guns and they became pictures of newborn Celestia Bradley finally finding his kryptonite.
Helen(Showing Bradley the pictures) Hahhhhhhhhhhhh you're a baby waby now. Now let's get this tubby finished with the elastic bubbles and then it's a bottle for breakfast and a whole day of Celestia and helicopter mommy smothering.
Bradley gulped as he shrank into a newborn with auburn brown hair and Helen cackled drying him off and putting a diaper then a supersuit Edna made especially for her when she was a little girl on him and he cooed.
Helen(Making funny faces at Bradley) Hahhhhhhhhh hahhhhhhhhh you lose I win and I get a mini me.
Bradley's soul shot into Violet's stomach and she smiled evilly knowing his soul would make a Violet JR. for Dash and Jack Jack to deal with as Lynn chuckled screaming smashing mirrors in her world bringing all different versions of her back.
Violet(Sneering) I hope the Air Force is on speed dial because I had super tantrums as a baby.
Celestia sneered zeroing in on Jack Jack multiplying himself and she became a giant sheet covering all of them.
Helen: Cuttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee and Jack Jack A. she's not potty trained and B meet your nemesis baby sister Celstia.
Violet(Giggling) Looks like Dash and Ari my baby girl when born will be the best of siblings.
Jack Jack gagged as a wet spot was all over him and his clones making him turn into one super again.
Violet(looking down at her stomach) Awwwwwwwww sounds like Ari's a bit hungry. Let's go see what we can find to munch on.
Helen(Walking off) And I have to make the bacon just like daddy does as a hero so everyone meet Riley the babysitter.
Dash gasped no way knowing Riley well because she was Violet's best friend.
Violet(Gnawing chicken) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well my day took a turn for the better.
Riley(Sneering) Ok Jackie keep Ugga Bugga happy, safe, and changed. I found my fun for the night.
Jack Jack gagged as he saw Celestia's supersuit drenched and a bad smell from the back of her.
Riley(Skipping up to Dash) Good luck with that babies are squirmy wormie's when you change them. At least I was.
Jack Jack grabbed Celestia and she giggled ripping out tufts of Jack Jack's hair Violet following Jack Jack to see him get tortured.
Riley(Pinning Dash down) Nowwwwwwwwwww that their gone what do you say we kiss and make up.
Dash(Groaning) No-thanks-boys-you-kiss-go-into-your-emotion-station-trying-to-reason-with-the-angry-thing-that-is-your-pituitary gland.
Riley(Chuckling) Yeaaaaaaaaaaa you have one too and as it seems your pituitary gland and my pituitary gland have found love. Before you ask it's with each other.
Dash gulped as Riley applied lipstick and sneered puckering up and holding Dash's head in place.
Jack Jack(Running downstairs drenched) She peed all over me.
Violet(Laughing) Yea Rile's you missed everything it was epic.
Riley's eyes got right into Dash's and she saw they were green marble eyes Dash replacing himself with Jack Jack's teddy bear.
Riley(Shrugging) At least I didn't kiss it now to find Dash.
Violet went invisible as Celestia stretched across the front door and both Kitchen exit doors Violet impressed with her sister's powers.
Riley: Olly olly oxunfree Dash you can't hide forever. Celestia even made sure you couldn't leave.
Dash outside got to the front door to see Celestia wave and giggle and Dash tried the kitchen door find Celestia's diapred butt and thighs covering the doors.
Riley: Dash hiding is only making me angrier and I know how you hate making me angry.
Dash heard rustling in the bushes and he ran for them to find all the different Lynns she released advancing onto him one Lynn with a lovestruck look in her eyes.
Riley(Grabbing Dash) There you are Honey. How many times do I have to tell you running isn't an option.
Celstia cooed as Riley limboed under her and threw Dash to the ground Celestia wrapping around him trapping him to the floor as Riley yawned hating Dash and knew what had to be done.
Riley: Vie fetch me Jack Jack at least he wants to kiss. Those zombies out there throw Dash to them I'm sure they can find something to do to him.
Celestia tossed Dash out then once again covered all the exits acting as a lock on the doors.
Violet(Throwing a thrashing Jack Jack to the floor) Riley your prince for the evening.
Riley(Taking her coat off) Great now first to ensure Dash can't save you.
Riley an imaginator in dreams and reality conjured Lynn as a puppet master of all of the other Lynn's Dash a scared look on his face as the lovestruck Lynn grabbed him kissing him passionately and he became dazed in love with her.
Riley(Sneering) Checkmate Dashy boy. Nowwwwwwwwwwwww Jackie to show you why so many clients fall in love with their sitters.
Jack Jack searched for a hiding place seeing parts of Celestia everywhere and Riley chuckled ruffling Celestia's hair.
Riley(Applying Pink Lemonade lipstick) Celeste has this whole house locked up. and what she doesn't lock up well Violet could be anywhere watching you which is why she's Invisigirl.
Lynn cackled deeply outside as Dash screamed for help all the Lynn's holding him down while Lovestruck Lynn evaporated into his head and the other Lynns disappeared Lynn Loud JR. the real Lynn a giant in the sky a blood red moon haunting the sky.
Dash(Standing up) At least their gone boy were they scary especially the love one.
Lynn(Beaming) She's me in fact their all me and she just found the emotion station of yours. I wonder what she wants with it.
Dash screamed as a giggle echoed inside his head and when he closed his eyes all's he saw were the newly set free Lynn's in his head and strings appeared on Dash.
Lynn(Grabbing the strings) Goodie a new puppet to play with.
Lynn appeared in front of Dash the strings still on him.
Lynn(Looking at Dash's birth certificate) Ooooooohhhhhhhhh lucky me we're the same age. I've been searching for a boy the same age as me.
Dash saw he couldn't move and Lynn cackled kicking him down as inside we hear Jack Jack screech and Celestia, Violet, and Riley cackle at him.
Lynn(Lying on top of Dash) Nowwwwwwwwwww to show you what my little tinkerers can do to your pituitary gland.
All the Lynn's worked together the Love struck one in the driver's seat and Dash found resisting Lynn impossible.
Lynn(Kissing Dash) There now the deal is sealed and you and I are a couple.
Dash giggled lovingly saying pretty Lynn and she released the strings he was on.
Lynn(Kissing Dash) I'm no Blue Fairy but Dashy like Pinnochio you went from puppet to real boy real quick.
Dash(Dazed) Must obey pretty Lynn.
Lynn(Taking her shoes off) In that case start rubbing somebody tied my cleats too tight.
Dash took Lynn's left foot and rubbed it and she was in ecstasy and knew who tied her laces and she was on the hunt for him.
Meanwhile inside Celestia stuck her tongue out at Jack Jack in a teasing manner as Riley got a thoughtful look on her face.
Riley: HmmmmmmmmmmmVie is Jack Jack curious about the girl's physique? I mean Dash said Jack Jack is but he's a bit young.
Violet(Sneering) Now that you mention it he has always asked my mom and I to take bath's with him. I thought he was just a creepy child but that could be curiosity.
Riley(Winking at Jack Jack) Welllllllllll then I have just the bio lesson for you.
Riley removed Celstia's supersuit and diaper, Violet's supersuit and under garments, then her clothes and undergarments sneering at a scared looking Jack Jack.
Riley(Pointing at the girl's chest) See Vie and I have boobs Celestia not so much she's too young for those.
Jack Jack: Uhhhhhhhhh could you maybe put your clothes back on?
Riley(Sneering) Nope we're just getting started. See you're too young for me but there's a bunny loving tiger snuggling girl that has eyes for you.
Susie Derkins walked up seeing the three naked girls and grinnned at a trapped Jack Jack and knew his hero would also be doomed.
Susie(Skipping up to Jack Jack) Hmmmmmmmmmm quite the predicament you find yourself in Jack Jack. I mean four girls three naked and a fourth one clothed until I take these sweaty clothes off.
Jack Jack beamed closing his eyes tight and Calvin as Stupendous man in a pink mask and cape appeared Susie yawning knowing she had all the powers in nightmares.
Calvin(Punching Susie) Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhh feel my opression.
Susie(Chuckling) Opre-ssion what- opre-ssion the- weak- punch- that- opre-ssion- give- me- a- break.
Calvin(Punching Susie) How's about I break your arm?
Susie(Yawning) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry you're just not strong without your sidekick.
Susie held out Hobbes who had purple bows in his fur and Susie sneered hugging Hobbes tight.
Susie: Seeeeeeeeeeee without Hobbes you are a weakling. You need Hobbes to be strong and I stole him and am not returning him.
Calvin gulped seeing Susie was right and Susie giggled taking Rosalynn away as Calvin's sitter Riley sneering and grabbing Calvin.
Riley(Inspecting Calvin) Hmmmmmmmmmm Rosalynn says your tough but without Stripey over there you don't look so strong and tough.
Calvin(Begging) Susie please give me Hobbes back and without the purple bows if yoiu don't mind.
Susie(Looking at Hobbes) Hmmmmmmmmmmm ok but only because I have a weak spot for animals of the stuffed degree. I mean Mr. Bun would feel lonely without me.
Jack Jack in an act of revenge used laser eyes and burned Mr. Bun into nothing Susie watching in horror.
Jack Jack(Sneering) There no more Mr. Bunny and you can hit the bricks Derkins.
Susie(Shocked) You- you- you- you- you- you destroyed my best friend. Now to show you why nobody messes with Mr. Bun not Bunny Bun jerkwad.
Susie screamed an earthshattering scream and Jack Jack moaned and gulped seeing Susie's shadow cover him.
Susie(Picking Jack Jack up) Hmmmmmmmmmm your lips look kissable lets just see how kissable you are.
Susie kissed Jack Jack and he woke up or thought he woke up in a classroom Susie locking his desk and standing in front of the class munching an apple.
Susie(Skipping up to Jack Jack) Let's suck face then French. After that you'll be my servant doing what I ask and since Math is your strong suit and not mine you can do my math after we make out.
Susie grabbed Jack Jack's face and pulled it close to hers and kissed him as he got smaller and Susie giggled as Jack Jack got a dazed look in his eyes.
Susie(Plopping books in front of Jack Jack) Get to math homeworking replacement Mr. Bun. He used to do all my homework before you.
Susie cackled and returned Hobbes forgetting to mention to Calvin her inner child and playful side was now Hobbes as a girl.
Susie(Looking at a screen) Enjoy me as a toddler Calvin I was such a flirt.
Susie giggled as Calvin grabbed Hobbes and noticed the purple bows weren't coming off and when Hobbes became a tiger in Calvin's imagination it was a girl tiger sounding like Susie.
Hobbes(Rubbing against Calvin) Heyyyyyyyyyyyy you cutie youuuuuuuuuu how's about a tea party or we could play house.
Calvin(Gulping) Tea party? House? Hobbes never wanted any of those things.
Hobbes(Pouncing on Calvin) I'm new and improved.
Riley(Walking up to Calvin) OK new meat what's for dinner? Ask Stripey what she wants too.
Calvin(Pointing to Hobbes) This is not the Hobbes I know and love.
Hobbes(Purring on Calvin's lap) Tell her you want Salmon I love Salmon and tuna but not the canned junk I want real fish.
Calvin: Replacement Hobbes says Salmon or Tuna but not canned she'd like real tuna.
Riley(Opening a can of tuna) Well we wouldn't want to anger a stuffed animal would we? Get a clue Hobbes he or she isn't real so canned tuna it is.
Hobbes(Sticking her tongue out) Blech if she feeds me that I feed off your flesh.
Calvin: She's right you aren't real so canned tuna it is. I hope you like celery because I love it in my tuna and red Koolaid it's so yummy.
Hobbes(Gagging) Blech who makes tuna with celery and no milk? Red Koolaid is not the best with fish
Riley giggled putting a plate in front of Calvin and Hobbes and getting down to Hobes' level.
Riley: Welllllllll stuffed tiger look at it this way. At least you can pretend this doesn't have celery in it and it's fresh from the can.
Calvin laughed and gobbled his sandwich and Hobbes in an act of revenge pounced on Calvin and growled in a loving way kissing him as Rachel Mckenzie walked up seeing real tiger fur and Calvin knew another way to torture replacement Hobbes.
Calvin(Hand out) Tiger fur authentic tiger fur $50.00 a head $300.00 for all of it.
Rachel handed Calvin 3 $100.00 bills and shaved Hobbes bald the tiger fur becoming pajama's and slippers for Angela and Calvin sneered down at a naked Hobbes not seeing the Susie Derkins tattoo on his back.
Calvin(Looking at his phone) Brrrrrrrrrrrrr 30 below tonight. It's a good thing I have blankets and a roaring fire.
Hobbes(Sneering) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa a godd thing. Now to show you why I'm new and improved.
Hobbes retracted claws and slashed Calvin's supersuit and it tore to shreds with Hobbes sneering at Calvin.
Hobbes(Showing Calvin her back) I'm no longer a boy Hobbes I'm a girl Hobbes and after that mean dinner and meaner shave it's time I used my tiger senses and showed you why I'm not to be messed with.
Calvin(Shocked) My Stupendous man suit you slashed it.
Hobbes(Getting eye to eye with Calvin) Be lucky I didn't slash you for selling my fur. I mean what do you need with three hundred dollars anyways?
Calvin: I'm in a dream that three hundred just became three thousand. When I wake up the OG Hobbes will be there in bed with me.
Hobbes(Puckering) Not a chance I'm Susie's inner child and you get to live with me for life.
Hobbes shot lightning at Calvin turning him into a baby and Riley beamed picking newborn Calvin up as Susie saw everything and turned her sights back to math whiz Jack Jack.
Susie(Looking through her homework) Good now let's hit the hay and you can read me a story seeing Mr. Bun also used to do that before you killed him.
Jack Jack(Picking up books) Sooooooooo what'll it be?
Susie(In a witches cloak) Wizard Of Oz here let me help I'll get you my pretty and you're little soul too.
Jack Jack gulped as lightning shot from a wand and zapped Jack Jack turning him into a stuffed rabbit and Susie squealed excitedly and snatched the rabbit.
Susie(Kissing Mr. Bun's nose) I figured since you act like Mr. Bun maybe you should be Mr. Bun also since you killed him buddy boy.
Susie sneered rubbing Mr. Bun under her sweaty armpits swearing she heard Jack Jack moan and she cackled sliding a handmade book called The Three Little Susie's just like the three pigs but we'll change Susie's to Jack Jacks and I'll be the Big Bad Wolf.
Susie opened the book ready to finish Jack Jack off she drew three of him into the book and her violet eyes watching them from the shadows.
Susie(Stomping on the book) Once upon a time there were three bunny destroyers who will meet my bunny destroyer The Big Bad Wolf who feeds off of human flesh.
As Susie said this we're brought to Jack Jack's nightmare where violet eyes lit up and Susie pounced on one of the Jack Jack's the other two running off and Susie retracted claws.
Susie(Sneering) See in my story the wolf wins. Now let's see how piggy one tastes.
Susie chomped on the first Jack Jack his blood decorating the road and the book as Susie burped up bones.
Susie: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM not bad two more to go.
Susie stalked up the trail as the 2nd Jack Jack eeped smelling wet dog as Susie because of 2nd Jack Jack swam through a lake an angry and hungry expression in her eyes.
Susie: Youuuuuuuuuu are the worst. It's a good thing wolves are great swimmers or I'd drown.
2nd Jack Jack: Please don't eat me I'm too gamey.
Susie(Licking her chops) Actually I made the three Jack Jacks plump. They just keep getting fatter.
2nd Jack Jack(Looking down at his belly) OK let's play hide and seek you count and I'll hide.
Susie(Shrugging) Fine I'll eat you eventually.
Susie started counting as 2nd Jack Jack ran off not seeing Susie's ginormous mouth wide open and she gnashed down ending 2nd Jack Jack.
Susie(Licking her fingers) MMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM just gamey enough. Two down one to go.
Susie's stomach rumbled and she giggled seeing third Jack Jack stuck in a hole the only way out of the book.
Susie(Licking her lips) Third Jack Jack the plumpest, fatest, biggest piggy that ever there was.
Third Jack Jack gasped trying to squeeze through the hole as Susie grabbed him and pinned him to the ground.
Susie(Sneering) Any last words final piglet? I hope so I love the begging of piggies.
Third Jack Jack sniffled and cried as Susie just chuckled spreading salt and pepper all over him and he shrieked as she rolled him in a giant hamburger bun and he was chomped in one bite Susie bowing and walking through the hole.
Susie(Clutching Mr. Bun) Sooooooooooo Susie the wolf ate her fill on piggies and lived happily ever after.
Susie cackled and closed her eyes all of Jack Jack's powers going into her and she thrived off them.
Sign up to rate and review this story