Categories > Original > Erotica > Beautiful Either Way

Beautiful Either Way

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Hwang Hyunjin is tired of life. All he has is his dancing and his bestie Olivia/Felix. Bang Chan is tired of pretending. His friends are all fake, he's hiding being gay and all he wants is to be ha...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2023-04-20 - 222 words

0Unrated
"Hey, Hyunniejinnie!" Hwang Hyunjin turns around and sees his best friend running towards him. "Hey! Who are you today?" Hyunjin asks his bigender bestie. He/she makes a thinking face for a second. "Olivia, today. Or kitty. As you can see, I chose "emo stripper" as my theme for today." Olivia giggled. Sure enough, her thin waist was on display with a dark red crop top, a black and red plaid miniskirt, cat ears, black fishnets, and high-heeled boots. She actually did look like an emo stripper. The sexy outfit was complimented with dramatic fake lashes, bold eyeliner, and dark red lipstick. Their conversation was interrupted by loud giggles and cheering. Bang Chan strutted by, accompanied by Minho, Jisung, Jeongin, Seonghwa, and Chan's girlfriends. Felix followed Changbin with his eyes. "Liv, you're staring at his ass. I'm fully aware that it's a fat and beautiful ass, but he's gonna notice." Olivia rolled her eyes. "He called me a filthy freak yesterday. I know I need to get over him, but he's just so fucking hot. Those biceps and thick things and mmm...those abs!" Olivia made a chef's kiss. Hyunjin gently pushed Olivia. "You should go for Jeongin. He's really cute and kinda buff. I see him at the gym sometimes, he's really ripped." Olivia smiles and the two walk to class.
Sign up to rate and review this story