Categories > Original > Erotica > Beautiful Either Way

Chan's PoV

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Chan finally speaks up about his secret.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2023-04-20 - 206 words

0Unrated
"Hey man, what's good?" Minho asked, dapping Chan up when he sat down next to Yeji, slinging his arm around her shoulder, resulting in Lia and Yuna all glaring at her. "Ran a deal with this one depressed chick, paid me 2 nights for a few doses." Chan laughed. "Desperate-ass whore." Yeji pursed her lips. Changbin smirked. "I'll give you 70 for one of those nights." Chan shrugged. "Sure. Maybe she'll keep selling herself for pills, then she could be yours, huh, Min?" Minho shrugged. "I have my man-hoes. I don't need no nasty-ass pussy on my thick dick." Jisung looked down and blushed. Seonghwa laughed. "My Jisoo'll sell herself for 30. And damn, is she good. She sucks like a tick, man." Chan sighed to himself. He hated his "friends". They were all actually the kids of his Dad's business partners. They were all scumbags who did nothing but break the law and take advantage of women who loved them. He hated them. And if Chan came out as gay? They would definitely get their dad to cut off business ties with Bang Industries. Then Chan would have to get a job and an apartment because his parents would cut him off. But now, Chan didn't really care.
Sign up to rate and review this story