Categories > Original > Drama > Obsessed Until Death

Chapter 1

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Nothing Specific

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2024-03-22 - 502 words

0Unrated
Chapter One
“Hyun, can you help me with part of the choreography?” Leader Bang Chan asked the group’s dancer, who smiled at the request. “Of course Hyung, c’mere. Which part of the choreo?” Chan smiled back. “I’m having a hard time transitioning from my rap to Minho’s in the beginning of Lalala.” Hyunjin nodded. “That part was tricky. Felix did a great job with the choreo but that part is tough. I’ll show you.” Irritation flickers over the leader’s face before he quickly hides it behind a smile that doesn’t quite reach his eyes. Hyunjin goes over the moves, his body as loose and fluid as water. Anxious to impress the dancer, Chan puts his best efforts into the movements. Hyunjin’s skilled eye immediately notices where Chan has messed up the dance. “Hyung, loosen your arm and spin a little quicker so you can get your arms higher. That’s what’s been messing you up.” Keeping the model’s words in mind, Chan repeated the section of the dance with the new advice, and the result is much better. “There you go, Hyung. Looking good?” Chan did it again, watching his movements, before nodding at the raven-haired. Hyunjin nudged Chan’s shoulder affectionately before turning to the door. “I’m gonna go shower, don’t stay in the studio for too long, Hyungie. I don’t want you to get sick. I’ll bring you food later, okay?” Hyunjin’s eyes sparkled and Chan swooned. “Don’t worry about me, Jin. Get some sleep, who knows what Hannie will plan tomorrow.” Chan teased. Hyunjin laughed and nodded. He walked to the dorms, excited to spend some time with Felix. He took a quick shower, pulled his wet hair back, and did his skin quickly. He rubbed some rose oil onto his neck and wrists and walked to the bedroom Felix shared with Minho and himself. He tapped on the door and after hearing a deep ‘Come in’ from the rapper, he pushed the door open revealing a shirtless Felix wearing boxers and sweatpants. Hit with a sudden urge to sink to his knees, Hyunjin flopped onto Felix’s bed next to him. “Hey, Hyunjinnie Hyung. How was your day?” Felix asked, playing with Hyunjin’s long hair. “It was alright, I helped Chan hyung with Lalala.” He looked up at his gorgeous bandmate. “You’re ethereal, Lix.” Hyunjin sighed. Felix laughed. “No, you’re much more beautiful than me.” He squeezed Hyunjin’s bicep, which immediately tensed in his hand. Hyunjin looked down shyly. “Hey, what are we gonna do on the day off?” Felix frowned in surprise. “We have a day off? When?” Hyunjin brushed his fingers over Felix’s cheekbones. “Tomorrow. I was kinda hoping you and I could go to a new photography exhibit at a museum. It looks really nice, and they have a black and white section.” Felix smiled. “That sounds really fun. Let’s go tomorrow, then.”
Sign up to rate and review this story