Categories > Original > Drama > Obsessed Until Death

Chapter 2

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Nothing Specific

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2024-03-22 - 351 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two

3:25
“I guess I should probably get some sleep.” Bang Chan clicks save and closes his laptop, stretching. He wishes he hadn’t declined Hyunjin’s offer for food and an energy drink. The model’s gorgeous face was exactly what Chan needed to inspire a new song. Chan stood up and went up to the dorms, slipping into the bathroom to shower. The warm water over his muscles was exactly what Chan needed. Repressed from constant studio work, Chan found himself with an erection at 4 AM. Frowning but reaching down, he started to slightly palm himself, shuddering at the contact. Struggling to satisfy himself, Chan turned the shower to cold, stepped out, and dried himself. Reaching for his phone and sitting on the bathtub bench, he found one of Hyunjin’s fancams.

Setting his phone down next to him, Chan tried again, moaning softly as he watched Hyunjin roll his body. Tiny waist, defined hipbones and slender yet strong thighs, his figure was sculpted by the gods. A bead of sweat dripped down the side of Hyunjin’s neck, and Chan imagined following it with his tongue, wherever it ended up. His fingers trailed lower, rubbing the puckered skin of his hole, before returning to his length. Breathy moans escaped the leader’s lips as he pleased himself. He sucked on his index and middle fingers, pressing them inside his opening. He rarely fingered himself, but this was a special occasion. He shifted, opening his legs further. “Hyunjin…” Chan gasped, imagining it was the model’s slender fingers inside him. Chan twisted his wrist, pressing his fingers into the right spots. He closed his eyes, pretending Hyunjin was watching him. Arousal blossomed in Chan’s chest, imaging the look on the dancer’s face. Pupils blown and narrow eyes glazed over with desire. Biting his gorgeous lips. An erection under his zipper. Harsh names on his mouth that were degrading in the perfect way. ‘You little slut’ he would growl while Chan did whatever he asked. Chan pushed his fingers against his prostate and came with a low moan.
Sign up to rate and review this story