Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies and Secrets

Finding Yourself

by lovely_ 6 reviews

What Happens When Theirs A New Girl Added To The Team? What If All She Has Is Secrets? What Will It Take For The Titans To Find Out Those Secrets? Like First Major Story Here Please Don't Be Meen...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 970 words

0Unrated
I sadly don't own the titans:( Oh But I Do Own Allie and Ashley:):) And Their Personallities Oh and the Story:) Sorry In Advance For Any Spelling Mistakes:(





"Bye bye, Jay" Cronus said before disappearing into a small portal with a smug grin on his face that only Cronus could cook up. Jay signed he knew that another one of His plans had just failed again. He knew it was his fault all the others are swore and hurt and he knew it was his fault Cronus is still out there. Theresa frowned when she looked over at her brown-haired companion she was frowning at the fact that he had that tell tale look that he was feeling guilty for their loss. She stood up from her spot on the ground, where she had rested moments before. Holding onto a rock to steady herself she made her way over to where Jay was standing putting an around him gently he looked at her his dark eyes showing the Guilt and Compassion they always had. She Felt Butterflies Erupt in her stomach as he smiled weakly her. She blushed slightly looking at her feet then whispered "It's not your fault Jay" she knew there was no need to whisper even if she did talk a bit louder no one could her over Neil's Whining and a new argument starting between Archie and Atlanta she smiled at the two knowing that deep down Atlanta returned the feelings Archie has been keeping from her for a year and a half. It would just take some work she thought to herself Atlanta's Tough Profile and Archie Stubborn Attitude but Loving Inside knowing about his secret Obsession with Greek Poetry. She would have to get them together. "I know but ..." Jay started bringing Theresa back to the real world "but what" Theresa continued turning to face Jay once more, knowing the blush that crept into her cheeks earlier was now indeed gone. "But I think we should go back to the dorm" Jay rambled Avoiding the Whole Topic as he advanced forward gathering the team as he walked toward Herry's red truck. Theresa Just signed and started after him breaking Archie and Atlanta up from their earlier fight.



It was a silent drive home that night everyone was either to tired or didn't know what to say. When they finally got back from the battle they had and walked into the dorm everyone immediately went to bed, everyone except Archie, who was very tired but didn't want to sleep not now. So after some late infomercials he crept into his bed waiting for sleep to over come him. He listened silently for a few seconds making out the Clickadee Clack of Odie's
Computer keyboard and Neil's Annoying Sleep talk of how beautiful he knew he wasn't going to hear anything interesting so he instead pulled a rather thick book from under his pillow feeling the thick bindings and the worn out pages Then Opening it up to a book marked page.




Archie didn't know when he fell asleep or what time he woke up cause before he could check the time Atlanta Burst in his door and before he could react to this she already had pulled him out of bed and ran him half way down the stairs muttering something about being late. Late? Late for what he wondered it was Christmas Break and they didn't have school and for once in a life time they had a day off from trying to stop Cronus and his crazy Chaos making monsters. "Atlanta where are where we going?" Archie finally blurted out after they got down the stairs and out the door. "Hera wants to see us ASAP So Come on" she said Ushering him into Herry's truck where the others were already ready and waiting. 'What were you doing man?" Neil asked not taking his eyes off the mirror in front of him. "Sleeping" Archie Managed too yawn out. "What made you sleep in so late anyway?" Jay asked Questioned "yah you slept right though your alarm" Herry Added. Archie stumbled for the right words to say he didn't want to openly admit the reason he sleep in was because he was up all night reading Classical poetry "Uhhh....Look we're here" Archie Managed to Stammer out. Atlanta shot him a questioning look but shrugged it off as she got out of the truck and walked into the deserted halls of Olympus High School the place the god now lived, Jay pulled out his medallion and placed it in the slot without hesitation knowing nobody in the right mind would go to school on Christmas Vacation.



They all stepped into the rather small janitor's closet Jay reached up and pulled the light string (A/N I have no idea what to call it) the door slammed shut right before a swirling pool of blue magically appeared before them. Stepping thought one by one. They found them selves walking towards Hera's Study Jay Knocked on the door softly before getting a reply from the other side of the door "Come In" said the voice. As the titans flooded the room sitting on a chair or a couch. They fell into an uncomfortable silence before Theresa Asked "So why did you call us in here?" "Yeah is someone in danger?" Herry asked "Is it Cronus?" Jay Asked "No it isn't about any of that, but as you know new years is nearing and Cronus is going to be at his Strongest so I have gotten some ....Extra Help" Hera said smiling brightly her teeth shining. It was silent again until Herry Asked Dumbfounded "So you added someone to the team?" "Precisely" Hera Said Beaming.

Thats it hope you like it:)I'm going to update this weekend!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story