Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies and Secrets

A new member

by lovely_ 1 review

I suck at these things... but anywho Who is this new member what will the titans think??? umm

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-30 - Updated: 2006-10-01 - 1124 words

0Unrated
Archie: Hello, Emily Could not talk to you right now so she sent me to!
Emily Bursts though door
Emily: What are you doing out of the closet?
Archie:....Emily does not own me or any of the other titans but she does own this story and Her characters...
Emily: Get back in the closet
Shoves Archie Into The Closet
Archie: But i was being GOOD!

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~




"What Miss.Hera, but we can handle Cronus on our own" Jay broke in "Yeah he's only one deranged god" Neil put in. Herry shot Neil a glance but Neil didn't seem to notice, he was too busy looking at himself in his three panel mirror. Odie opened his mouth next. "The prophecy did say seven heroes will defeat Cronus" "Yeah not..eight" Herry said using his fingers to count. Neil rolled his eyes still looking in his mirror "Maybe we need the extra help" Neil said pointing towards herry. Hera quickly jumped into the conversation before herry could get a hold of Neil "It's only temporary" Hera said eyeing each young teenager "till after new years" she continued "Alright" Jay said speaking up gaining his voice "just until after new years."
" I have arranged for her to stop by for a visit tomorrow so you can be here by 3:00" Hera said a smile spreading across her face.
Everyone slowly left the room Hera grabbing a hold of Jay before he could escape though the door of her study.



"Jay I know your not sure of this idea but weather you like it or not Allie is going to be apart of this the team and for a short while living with you at the dorm understood?" Hera Asked.
Jay managed to utter a smile " yes miss. Hera" "Good" Hera smiled " Now hurry home and get some sleep" Shooing Jay out of her study. She sounds like my mother Jay smiled at the though of his Mum. As he walked down the empty halls spying Theresa at the front doors waiting for him. His Smile growing bigger at the sight of his crus...Crush? Did he really like Theresa like that? He wondered. "What do you like of this new girl?" Theresa asked bursting his bubble. "I don't Know?" Jay said frowning "What about you?" He asked "I think its a great idea!" Theresa continued " Some one i could take Christmas shopping without having to drag them into every store!" "Jay laughed knowing Theresa was talking about Atlanta. They Reached Herrys Red Truck Parked in the deserted Parking lot, Opening the doors. "Was it just me or did Hera Seem to beg us to let her join the team?" Odie asked as Herry started the engine for the ride back to the dorm. There were some nods of agreements. "I wish we new her name" Theresa pondered "Actually Hera Mentioned it, i think she said it was Allie.." Jay said recalling the talk he had with Hera earlier.



Everyone was Silent after that until reaching the dorm and discussing witch movie they should watch for movie night. After picking the new action movie they rented a few days ago they settled in their spots not talking once throughout the movie. Archie got up and walked up the stairs toward his room. After closing the door behind him he took off his ankle brace slowly his fingers moving slowly over the smooth golden surface. He through this hoodie onto a pile of clothes in the middle of his room throwing this white muscle shirt with it and trading in his blue shorts for some faded gray sweatpants. He grabbed his poetry book off the ground sticking it between his mattresses
before anyone noticed it.



His face twisted as he thought about what happened today. He slept intil Three in the afternoon, it struck him wierd that he slept in. He was always one of the first people up in the morning to wake up. A sudden knock on his door startled him but manged to say a quick 'come in' before sitting down in his desk chair. The door opened slowly reveling Atlanta standing in his doorway. She slowly Emerged into his room taking a seat on his bed. She gulped blushing slightly taking a few seconds to glance at his well built abs. No Atlanta your not falling for your best friend she thought nerveslly glancing from his alarm clock that flashed a steady 11:23pm to her hands to Archie then back to her hands. "Soooo" Archie said breaking the ever growing silence. "Soooo..what?" Atlanta added defenselly "Why are you here?" Archie asked getting un easy with the way things were going, "I donno is it a crime to and come and talk to you now" Atlanta Paused " Or do you just wanna go to bed" She Teased "No
Archie Added Pausing too "but you could have just said that." "Sorryyy" Atlanta said annoyance ringing though her voice.
"Well what do you think of This new girl" Archie countined changing the subject. "I Really Don't Know" Atlanta Said her eye brows wrinking in thought "I meen we defented cronus last year and everything" she said "Yeah, but i guess we'll never understand the gods.." Archie said lighting the mood. Atlanta burst out laughing "Yeah we won't" she said still laughing. Archie smiled absorbing her laugh it was pure and sweet something he always wrote in his poetry that was hidden in a box up in his closet. "i'm going to head in" Atlanta said controlling her laughter "See you tomorrow, if you don't sleep through the day" "Hey!" Archie said throwing a Pillow at her but missed as she ran out the door Sticking her head in though the door sticking her tongue at him. He got up from his chair pushing his door shut "Good night Atlanta" he said through his closed door flopping on his bed letting sleep overcome him.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~


"Hera are you sure Allie will be ok with this? "of course she will" Hera said resonding to Hermes question but once out of ear shot she queitly whispered to herself " i hope"

-----------------------------------------------------------------


A/N: Taa Daaahh
I'm Sorry i didn't update sooner everything was so busy with friend issues and school i was ready to burst but i thought you guys deserve to read the next chapter! Sorry this was short major Writers block and not to many great ideas. Thanks to Jessie_girl9 who was always there and helped some of my writers block :)
And thats for some of the reviews you sent Dancechickie I updated for you i know you wanted this SO badly LOL well thats it for now haha i'll update soon! I Hope! Lets all keep our fingers crossed :)
Sign up to rate and review this story