Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Unwravelled Prophesy

A Lost Theresa

by story_master 3 reviews

The heroes day starts off with a fight between two of them. Then they have to battle Cronus. And to top it all of one of then disappears. How could things possibly get worse?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-09-30 - Updated: 2006-10-01 - 1271 words

0Unrated
Tory: Okay here's my next story! Hope you enjoy it!
Ferrets: Tory doesn't own CotT.


It was like any other day for the teen heroes. They were all lounging around the brownstone doing their own thing. Atlanta and Archie were out for a run, Odie was typing away on his laptop, Herry was watching the television, Neil was gazing at his flawless features in his three-panel mirror, Jay was trying to figure out Cronus' next move and Theresa was on the roof watching the early Saturday morning sun.

It was the weekend so the teens were only worried about relaxing. And they all were, in their own way, until Archie and Atlanta came back. Theresa had descended from the rooftop and headed into the kitchen for a snack when the two runners came back. Atlanta headed upstairs but Archie headed for the fridge.

Theresa moved out of his way and took a seat at the island in their kitchen. Archie opened the fridge and pulled out a container which he thought contained juice. As he poured a glass and drank he realized he was mistaken. He spit it out and that's when it all started.

" What the hell is this?" he askedas he slammed his glass down in front of Theresa.

" Juice." she replied, not looking up from the magazine she had picked up from the counter.

" That is not juice!" he yelled.

" Uhh yeah it is." she replied, still not looking up.

" No it's not! It's that vegetable crap you buy!" Archie continued, by now everyone, minus Jay who was upstairs in his room, had stopped what they were doing and was standing in the kitchen doorway watching.

" It's still juice. And besides it's better than that other stuff you guys buy." Theresa retorted, putting down her magazine and standing up to face Archie.

" We buy the other stuff because it taste good and we like it!" Archie was still yelling.

" What's wrong with V8 juice?" Theresa asked him.

" It taste like crap!" Archie replied.

" So don't drink it." Theresa replied, her voice was calm.

" Well if you didn't buy it I wouldn't have to worry about accidently drinking it!" Archie screamed.

No one else spoke.

" Well if you'd look before you drink you wouldn't have that problem now would you?" Theresa replied, her patience was starting to wear thin.

" Like I said before if you didn't buy it I wouldn't have that problem!" Archie was still yelling.

" Well next time why don't YOU go buy the groceries? Then you don't have to worry about it." Theresa's voice was starting to raise.

" Why can't you just buy the regular stuff that regular people drink?!" Archie asked his voice was lowering but it was still harsh.

" Because V8 juice is way better for you and not everyone likes the other stuff." Theresa replied, now yelling.

" Everyone else but you likes it!" Archie's voice started to raise once more.

" No they don't!" She replied.

" Yeha they do! You're the only one who likes this stuff because you're a freak!!!" Archie yelled as loud as he could.

Those words cut through Theresa. She didn't reply. She didn't say anything. She just left. She didn't know where she was running to she just knew she couldn't be around Archie.

" Arch that was really mean. I think you really hurt her." Atlanta said looking at her purple haired friend.

" Yeah Arch. That was pretty harsh." Herry agreed.

Jay, who had heard the last part of the arguement had come downstairs to see what had happened. He looked to find that only five of his teammates were in the room and the door was open.

" Where's Theresa?" Jay asked,. his eyes darted to each of the teens standing before him.

" She took off after Archie called her a freak." Neil answered.

" What? Arch-" Jay was cut off by the sound of his PMR. He answered it and it was Hermes.

" Cronus has been spotted just outside of New Olympia." Hermes high voice called over the PMR.

" Okay. We'll check it out." Jay replied as the six of them headed for the door.

They piled into Herry's red truck and most prized posession. Herry started the engine and they were off. Jay tracked Theresa PMR signal and found she was near where Cronus was spotted.

" Theresa?" Jay called over the small device.

" Yeah?" her voice was soft and full of hurt.

" Can you meet us at the park just outside of town? Cronus has been spotted there." Jay asked.

" Sure." she replied before turning her PMR off.

MInutes later they pulled up to the park and saw Theresa waiting for them. Her head pointed to the ground and when the others came up to her she refused to look at them.

They walked into the woods that surrounded the park and soon they spotted Cronus, yelling at his minions. The evil and demonic god spun around to face his seven mortal enemies. The heroes took their fighting stances.

" What are you planning Cronus?" Jay asked the god.

" What fun would it be if I told you now?" Cronus replied.

The heroes charged at him and his giants. Jay took on Cronus, Theresa, Atlanta and Neil took on one giant while Archie, Herry and Odie took on the other one. Although it was three to one for those fighting the giants, the heroes found themselves to be losing. Cronus and Jay battled, each matching the others blow. Jay had already gained a few cuts but he didn't pay any attention to them.

The others were struggling to fight the giants for they had three heads each. One to watch each of the heroes. They were much uglier than Cronus' usual giants. Theresa and Atlanta had been hit by the giants sweeping arm and were slammed against a rock. Neil, whose luck had save him yet again, had ducked to pick up his fallen mirror.

Archie, Herry and Odie were having their own problems. Odie had been knocked to the ground and was lying breathlessly in a pile of branches. Archie had been picked up by the ugly giant and was trying to squirm free while Herry tried to help him.

Before long the heroes were all on the ground, in pain, and almost defeated.. almost.

Cronus turned to walk away when Theresa suddenly jumped up and charged at him. Her anger towards Archie ahd been redirected to Cronus. Unfortunetly for her Cronus had opened a portal and she couldn't stop in time. Before she knew it, Theresa had fallen into one of his portals and was now off to who knows where. White and red swirled around her before everything faded to black.

" What did you do with her Cronus?!" Jay yelled in fury.

" Oh you'll find out... in time." Cronus replied as he laughed menanically.

Then Cronus summoned a portal for himself and his giants, then he disappeared.

Jay slammed his fist into the ground. He had let Theresa down. And now she was who knows where. He got up and stormed back to Herry's truck. The six remaing heroes went back to the dorm to try and figure out where Cronus had sent Theresa.
~*~

Where was Theresa sent? Will they find her? What does Cronus plan to do with her? Find out in the next chapter.

AUTHORS NOTE: OKay chapter one is done. Yay! I hope you liked it. I will try to post the sequel's to Illusion Island and The Darkness Within soon, I just need to figure out what to put in the sequel's. Anyway. Please rate and review. Constructive critism is also welcome.^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story