Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Unwravelled Prophesy

Find Her!

by story_master 4 reviews

Jay won't except that they can't find Theresa. What lengths will he go to to find the girl he loves?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-01 - Updated: 2006-10-02 - 1100 words

0Unrated
Tory: Okay here's chapter 2. Hope you like it.
Ferrets: Tory does not own CotT. But she does own us and her stories.
Tory: Now, on with the story...


As soon as the teens arrived at the dorm Jay stormed upstairs, leaving the others shocked in the hallway. They heard a door slam then silence. The five teens looked at each other then back to the stairs. After a few moments had passed Jay came back downstairs and headed out the door. He looked really mad.

" Jay, where are you going?" Herry called after their leader.

He got no reply.

" Let's follow him in your truck." Odie suggested.

Everyone agreed and they climbed into Herry's truck. The engine roared as the peeled out of the driveway and went after Jay.

They soon found themselves at their school, which also held the doorway to the gods and goddesses secret hideout. The five heroes entered the school and went to the janitors closet. Atlanta pulled her medallion out of her shorts pocket and placed it into the keyhole. The medallion spun and made a faint ' ding' noise. The heroes opened the door and Neil pulled on the string that hung from the only light bulb in the room. The door slammed shut and a blue portal materialized before them. The heroes walked through the portal and heard the sound of their leaders voice.

" No! I won't believe it! keep searching! She's out there somewhere!" he was arguing with Hermes and Hera.

The five teens entered Hera's office and watched.

" I'm sorry Jay. But we can't find her." Hera, queen fo the gods, replied calmly.

" We've searched everywhere." Hermes added in.

" Well search again!" Jay yelled.

" Jay. If we haven't found her by now...." Hera paused for a moment and looked almost afraid to finish her sentence, " ...then I'm afraid she's..." she trailed off.

" No! I won't accept that! She's out there! I know it! And if you won't keep looking then I will!" Jay said before walking out. He didn't bother to look at his teammates.

" What was THAT about?" Atlanta asked.

" Jay came here and told us what had happened when you fought Cronus. We've been searching for Theresa.... but so far we've found nothing." Hera replied.

" You don't think she's really...." Atlanta trailed off and she pushed the thought out of her head.

" No. She's alive." a voice from behind them spoke, causing them all to jump.

" How can you be sure Miss Persephone?" Odie asked.

" I can sense that she is still alive. Where she is? I'm not sure." Persephone answered.

" You all should head back to the dorm and rest. Who knows what Cronus is planning for the rest of you." Hera said as she shooed the heroes out of her office.

As the heroes walked towards the exit they could hear the faint voices of Persephone and Hera. They climbed into Herry's truck once more and headed home. When they got there it was empty. No Jay.

" What do you think he's gonna do?" Atlanta asked. Speaking to no one in particular.

" Knowing Jay, he probaably went after Cronus to find Theresa." Odie answered.

By now the sun was setting and many of the heroes had settled on the couch watching t.v. Atlanta however ahd gone up to the roof to think. She was leaning against the side and looking out over the city when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned to see Archie.

" Hi." he said as he walked over to join her.

Atlanta didn't reply. She just looked out over the city again. In her mind she kept replaying what had happened. Her thoughts were interupted by Archie.

" Do you think they'll find her?" he asked as he looked as his red haired friend.

" I'm sure she's fine. No thanks to you." Atlanta replied, her voice was filled with anger.

" What did I do?" Archie asked, shocked.

" You called her a freak this morning so she ran off." Atlanta accused.

" Yeah. But I didn't make her run at Cronus and fall into his portal." Archie said defending himself.

" No but you're the reason she was angry and that's why she went after him!" Atlanta yelled.

Archie didn't know what to say. 'On the one hand she's right. I did call her a freak and made her run off. But on the other hand I didn't make her run after Cronus.' Archie thought as he looked at the ground.

" Sometimes you can be such a jerk!" Atlanta said.

Atlanta yelled one more time before she stormed off to her room. She was so mad at him. The door slammed and the rooftop was covered with darkness. Archie looked out at the city. He felt so bad now. He knew it wasn't completely his fault but he still felt horrible. He didn't get the chance to appologize for being a jerk. And now Theresa was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay didn't know exactly where he was going. He was just running aimlessly around. He slowed down and stopped in a park not too far from the dorm. He realized that he had absolutly no idea where Cronus was.

Jay took out his PMR and tracked Theresa's siganal. The screen showed that Theresa was in the clearing where they fought Cronus. This lightened Jay's spirits. Although it was half a mile out of town he ran the entire way. Theresa hadn't ben captured by Cronus. She wasn't going to suffer a creul fate. She was... she was... not there. Jay skidded to a stop and looked around in the coming darkness.

" I was sure..." he began out loud.

Jay looked around once more and saw something glint in the moonlight. He walked over and picked it up. It was the nechlace that Theresa's mother had given her. The one that Theresa never took off. The one she got from her mother before she died.

Jay closed his fingers down over the necklace and stood there. ' I will find you Theresa. I promise.' he thought before turning and heading back home. About half way there rain had started to fall. Jay hardly noticed.

When he arrived back at the brownstone everyone else had gone to bed. Jay went up his room and collapsed on to his bed. Soon he fell into a very uneasy sleep.
~*~

What has happened to Theresa? Where is she? Will the others find her? What does Cronus plan to do with her? Find out in the next chapter.

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay chapter two is done. Hope you liked it. Please R+R. Constructive critism is always welcome. ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story