Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Unwravelled Prophesy

Where Am I?

by story_master 6 reviews

Theresa discovers where she is, and it's somewhere she doesn't want to be.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-03 - 1277 words

3Original
Tory: Okay here's chapter 3! Hope you like it!
Ferrets: Tory doesn't own CotT but she does own us and her stories.
Tory: Either sometime this week or this weekend I will start the sequel to 'Illusion Ilsand'. I may also start the sequel to 'The Darkness Within' but not too soon. Once I'm finished this story I may start it, if not before. Okay that's enough from me now on with the story...


Theresa awoke to the pitter patter sound of the rain. She lifted her head and looked around. She was in the same spot where they had fought Cronus yesturday. Only things seemed... different. Theresa dismissed the thought and rose shakily to her feet. Her entire body ached and she couldn't remember why. She felt as if she had been thrown around like a rag doll. Theresa looked around the small clearing for signs of her friends. No one was there but her. She rubbed her neck to get rid of a kink she had gotten from sleeping on the ground.

" Oh no!" she gasped as she realized her necklace was gone.

Theresa frantically searched the area for it but found nothing. She sat there in the rain for a while and thought. ' My PMR! I can call the others!' she thought happily as she reached for her PMR.

" Hello? Jay? Guys? Atlanta? Anyone?" Theresa called into the small device.

She got no response. Only static.

" Great the rain must've busted it." she said as she shoved it back into her pocket.

Theresa stood up and decided to head back to the dorm. As she started to walk she realized that she didn't remember which direction the dorm was. But she decided to keep walking anyway. Sooner or later she'd run into someone who knew the way.

Theresa walked for what seemed like ages when she spotted a small kiosknear a dirt road. ' Wow I must be lost I don't remember this being here.' Theresa thought as she approached the information booth.

" Hello?" she called looking for the owner.

" Yes? What can I do for you?" a shaky and aged voice asked. THe voice belonged to an elderly gentelman who popped up from behind the desk.

" Hi. I seem to have gotten lost. Can you tell me which way New Olympia is?" Theresa asked.

" New Olympia?" the man repeated bfore bursting with laughter.

Theresa stepped backwards in surprise and shock. ' What's so funny about that?' she wondered as she waited patiently for the man to stop laughing.

" Can you help me or not?" Theresa asked, this time in a more serious and stern matter.

" I'm afraid there's NO town around here by that name." the man answered, stiffling a few more laughs.

" Can you tell me where the nearest town is?" Theresa asked.

" There is a town about twenty miles in the that direction." the man replied as he pointed a finger the way she had come.

" Thanks." she said before turning and walking back the way she had come.

Theresa walked for another long time and the rain was starting to come down harder. So Theresa decided to take shelter from the rain in a small cave. At least until the rain let up a little. She sat there for what seemed like hours. And the rain hadn't let up yet. She sighed and leaned against the cool rock wall.

She sat in thought for a while but that was interupted by the sound of a man yelling. Theresa slowly and cautiously exited the cave and looked around. She saw a young man running towards her and he seemed angry.

" You! Get away from there!" he yelled as he neared.

Theresa just stood there looking at him wondering what in the world he was talking about. She didn't even know this guy!

" Trying to steal from me again? Well this time I'll teach you! The emporer will not stand for this!" the man shouted before running at Theresa to attack her.

Theresa expertly dodged and blocked his attacks.

" What are you talking about? I don't even know you!" Theresa said, still trying to figure out what he was talking about.

" Don't think I don't notice you! You can change your clothes but I still know a theif when I see one." the man bellowed.

Theresa decided to stop playing defence and start playing offense. She lunged at the man and ducked as he brought his arm around. She then kicked his feet out from under him and placed her foot on his chest, pinning him to the soggy ground.

" Look I don't know who you are. And I don't know who you think I am. But I am NO theif!" she said loudly and with force.

The man squinted his eyes at Theresa as if trying to determine whether she was serious. When his face took on a softer look Theresa took her foot off him.

" I'm terribly sorry ma'am. But someone has been stealing from me and you look very much like her. But I can see that I was mistaken. Please except my apologies." the man said extending his hand.

Theresa just looked at him with disbelief. ' First he accuses me of stealing then he attacks me and now he's appologizes? What's his problem?' Theresa thought as she crossed her arms over her chest.

The two just stood there for a moment and the man returned his hand to his side. Then he looked at Theresa once more.

" You're not from around here are you?" he asked suspicously.

" I'm looking for New Olympia. Do you know where it is?" Theresa replied.

" New Olympia? There hasn't been a New Olympia around here for a long time." he chuckled before walking away.

Theresa once again stood in shock. ' No New Olympia? Where am I then?' she thought.

The rain had finally let up and Theresa continued to walk the way the man at the kiosk had directed. Within 2 hours she had made it to the town. By now the sun was starting to set. Theresa looked at her watch. ' That's odd. The sun isn't supposed to set for another 3 hours.' she thought. But then again that didn't seem all that odd to her, what with everything that had happened to her that day.

Many things about this place bothered Theresa. It all seemed so familiar yet at the same time it was all so different. As she walked down the streets she noticed mothers pull their children inside and people rush inside and shut everything. This town was definetly giving Theresa a bad feeling.

Then Theresa read a street signs that had fallen down and was burried in the dust. She wiped the dust off and read it. She then dropped it and stepped back looking at the street.

" It can't be." she said aloud to herself.

Theresa slowly walked down the road. Now she knew why everything seemed so familiar. Then she saw something that truely shocked her. Theresa fell to her knees and tears started to fall from her emerald eyes.

" No. It can't be." she muttered again.

By now the sun had fallen from the sky and a shadow had been cast over everything. The only things left in the street were dust that was blown up from the dirt road and Theresa.
~*~

What did Theresa see? Where is she? Will her friends find her? Read on to find out.

AUTHORS NOTE: There you go chapter 3! Hope you liekd it. I may update this week but it'll all depend on how much homework I have. That's all I have to say for now.:) Please R+R. Constructive critism is also welcome.^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story