Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > screwed up

why not Neil?

by emdal 0 reviews

already Archie and Atlanta are in another Dimention, Jay and Thresea are trapped in Eylsian Fields, now Herry is weak, oddie is dumb but Neil is the same, weak, dumb and lost in any conversation

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-02 - 559 words

0Unrated
YAWN! Herry streched after the movie was over. Oddie had already fallen asleep in his chair and Neil, well Neil was in the bathroom since he arrrived yesterday. Herry decided to go to bed and left Oddie where he lay. He turned off the t.v in great effort from exaughstion and headed sleepily down the hall to his room. He collasped on his bed and started his loud snoring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herry woke up the next morning to hear Neils snoring (which by the way i much, much louder) drifting from down the hall. Herry tried to get up but it wasn't as easy as usual. He left his room and headed to the place he liked most... the kitchen. He looked over in the living room to see that Oddie was still fast asleep *strange... Herry thought. He shurged ot off and poured himself a bowl of cerial all men have the sleepin day at least once in there lives, this must be Oddies. Once he had finished his Liucky Charms he got our some bacon and eggs to fry. "mmmmmm" Herry said droolling. He put on the bacon and was just ready to crack and egg his favourite way... the so-clled impossible way where the eggs fatest opart is in your palm and the pointy part is pointing upward waiting for Herrys hand (the only hand) to cush the egg, but this time it was different. He just couldn't do it. whats going on!!!????* he started to panic. He ran into the living room and triend to pick up the coch. He couldn't do that either. He ran and gipped his hands beneath Oddies chair with him still in it. He just couldn't do anything like he used to. He wasn't strong. And he sat down on the ground right in front of Oddie with a thud. The thump made Oddie jolt awake. "Whats wrong Herry" he questioned.
"i-i-i- i can't lift anything" Herry replied breaking down. "i can't..."
"okay... what can't you lift?" Oddie asked.
"anything i used to, chairs, couchs..." he replied "i can't even crush eggs like i used to" this is when Herry started to cry.
"hey big guy its gonna be alright!" Oddie tried to calm Herry down "it's probably... uh...ummmm...uhhhh" Oddie stumbled " something wrong with something"
"what?" herry asked through his sobs
" I don't know" oddie replied stunned " i-i-i don't know anything"
" your not smart?"Herry finished his sentence with his sobs dying down.
"hey , i smell..." Oddie started but was cut off by Neil.
"hey the bacons burning" Neil called out.
"o my god the bacon!!!" Herry ran to the kitchen and burst past Neil still in his teddy bear P.j's. Herry grabbed the veggie sprayer in the sink and put the tap on full blast and put the fire that had started on the bacn out. He rushed over and turned the burner off. "whew, that was close" he said breathlesly.
"whats wrong with you guys?" Neil said noticing that they didn't look like usual.
" Im not strong anymore" Herry replied bummed out
" im not smart anymore" Oddie said sadly.Neil looked at them both and said in his usual squeaky voice " well i feel just fine"




(thanxz for reading!!! i hoped you like it, and theres still more to come to plz read and reveiw!!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story