Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > screwed up

whats going on?

by emdal 1 review

now that Atlanta, Archie, Jay and Thresea haven't shown up for school in over a week. Herry, Oddie and Neil (not so much Neil) are starting to worry and notify Herea

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-02 - 1137 words

0Unrated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Archie~and~Atlanta~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"whoa, whats going on?" Archie asked.
"you expect me to know?" Atlanta almaost snapped "i think we're trapped somewhere!"
"no kidding" Archie said sarcasticly
"im sorry Archie" Atlanta aplogizes "its just that stupid grandfather clock chiming every 15 minutes!! ARG!!!" All along there had been a giant grandfaher clock made of steel witch brougth Archie and Atlanta to think maybe Cronos, god of time, had something to do with this. Archie stood up from where he had sat for the last hour and resumed the paising that had annoyed Atlanta earlyier. He stroled over to the clocka nd looked at it. There was a key hole to et into the clock. * If only we had Herrys strength to open this thing up with out the key* Archie felt a rush of ind out of nowhere and he was nocked down to the ground.
" Archie!" Atlanta ran over to where he lay. He lifted his head, which felt much lighter tahn all the other times he had afther falling or being nocked down. He stands up with ease.
"Atlanta, something weird just happened"
"well duh! wind out of nowhere nocked you down!"
"No," Archie said "i was just thinking about if i only had Herry's strength,so i could open the clock because i think it has soemthing to do with geting out of here, and now, everything seems so easy and doesn't take as much enerygy then it used to."
"wow" Atlanta could only say that. The clock chimed and Archie lost it.
"Ive had enough with this clock!" he exclaimed ads he started tuging at the front. The steel was starting to bend underneith his fingers, and finaly he broke through to the canter. There he found no gears, just a key, a skeliton key.
"What do we do with that?" Atlanta asked and then a thought came to her mind *if Archie got Herrys strength thinking abpout it, maybe i can get Oddies intelligence to finaly solve this! if only I had Oddies intellengence!* she thought as lud as she could and a wind came hard and nocked her down to as it did with Archie.
"Atlanta are you okay??!!!" Archie asked when he saw what happened.
"Im fine, but i think i know the way out" She said with the usual smileon her face. She stood up and raced over to Archie to tell him her plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thresea~&~Jay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excues me!!!" Thresea called out to Odyseous, a fallen hero in Eylsian feids. "Hold up!" she ran up beside Jays ancestor, Jason. " Jay...son" she asked "Ummm, do you know how to get out of here, we, i mean me,i lost my money in the stream..."
"of course my lady" Jason replied "but i don't see you getting past the gate"
"ohh please tell me" Thresea begged "please!!!"
"okay" Jason gave in " i heard inside Cerberous's den South of the gate beside the river after it has left here, Cherberous collects all shiny things that he finds, he might have found money over the yea....." Jason was stopped in mid-sentence by Thresea hugging incredably hard.
"ohh thank you!!!" she cried and ran over to the apple tree in which Jay had picked her a snack and where they were to meet once tey found something out. Jay arrived shotrly after, shaking his head.
"I didn't find anything out that would help us" he said while still walking over.
"ohh, but i did!" Thresea thaunted.
"what?" Jay asked. Thresea explained all she had heard from his ancester. "I always knew i was smart" Jay smiled. "okay, we should head out if we want to leave soon"
"okay, lets go" Thresea said as they started walking back towards the gate which let them enter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oddie~Herry~Neil~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"so wait.." Neil said "what going on here?"
"ohh god!" Oddie exclaimed "do we have to go over it a-gain?"
" I geuss so" Herry said.
"urg! okay... Herry woke up today and he can't lift heavy things like he used ot anymore. Im not as smart as i was before i fell asleep.. see the conection?"
"dude, why did you go over it again" Neil asked "I knew the first time you told me that you and Herry lost your strength and brains... if you switche dodies there wouldn't be a difference. Oddie isn't natualy strong and Herry doens't really have brains at all!! hah!" Neil laughed. "you... you don't get it?" He asked betwee his chuckles.
" do you ever shut up?" Herry asked.
" I think we may need to talk to Herea" Oddie said "At leats i have some more brains than Neil here " Oddie pointd to Neil roling on the ground clutching his stomach in pain from laughing so muchh "to not make jokes and know to go get help"
"yea" Herry agreed. He kicked Neil in the gut and said "we're going to Hereas, you coming?"
"yea, just wait a minute" and with that Neil got up and follwed a little behind Oddie and Herry leting out a chuckle every now and then.
when they finaly reached the school and enetered the ancient greek part, they had a tough time finding herea. They found her reading in the library infront of the fire. "Ohh,Herry, Oddie, Neil, how nice to see you" She said. It creeped Neil out how she knew they were coming.
"uhh Herea" Hery said
"whats wrong?"
"ohh would you quit knowing where we are and what we're going to say... it creeps me out" Neill puched himself in.
"well Herea" Oddie gave Neil a stern look before continuing "Archie and Atlanta haven't even come to school, Thresea and Jay are missing since thier date and when Herry and i woke up this morning and we weren't feeling as usual" Oddie let Herry continue as he watched Neil look at some pricless books.
"i don't have my strength and Oddie isn't as smart as he used to" Herry leaned closer to Herea and whispered to her "at last still smarter than Neil over there" he pointed his thumb in Neil's direction as Neil saw a spider and screamed and droped the acient book he was investigating.
"thank goodness" Herea smiled. "so what do you think is wrong?"
"thats why we came here. we don't know" Oddie said.
"well, i am thinking...." she was cut off by the clock in the main hall chiming. "thats weird, it hasn't been 15 minutes since the last chiming..."
"wait i think i know what it is..." Oddie opened his laptp and turned it on. "at least i still have some smart left in me" he typed up moris code and the code suddenly apeared on his screen " i knew it!" he shouted. "its moris code. someone must be trying to talk to use from another dimention..."
Sign up to rate and review this story