Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Signs Of Power

Playtime Is Over

by shasta 0 reviews

Chapter 2 of 4

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Beast Boy, Raven - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 277 words

0Unrated
For the next week Jesse trained her hardest. She trained three hours with each of her trainers, she knew she had to be ready for whatever Raven was going to throw her way if she wanted to officially join the Titans on their missions; Nightwing taught her detective skills martial arts and agility, sharpening her physically, Raven taught her new incantations, spells, and self control through meditation. Beast taught her to morph into the most complex animals in the blink of an eye.

They also discovered that she could morph into imaginary animals and even combine two animals(a cat's body with the head of a shark), and mythological animals (such as a Unicorn, or a Griffin).Cyborg meanwhile, was teaching her how to hack the most complicated security systems on the planet, and also teaching her to be an expert pilot and mechanic.
Starfire taught Jesse accuracy with her energy based attacks, taught her how to fly incredibly fast and sharpened her in-flight agility.


It was Friday night and Jesse was exhausted. She went down to the kitchen to make herself some tea. All of a sudden her mother appeared in a wave of black energy. "Mom you have to stop that, you scared me!" the girl said with terror in her voice. "Sorry, but I've come to tell you I spoke with everyone, and it seems you have what it takes to be a Titan." She said calmly.

"I believe you are ready for the final stage of training, meet me tomorrow at noon on the roof of the tower." she said seriously. Raven then teleported out of the room as quickly as she'd come.
Sign up to rate and review this story