Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Signs Of Power

Trouble

by shasta 0 reviews

Look for the sequel! Invasion

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Characters: Beast Boy, Raven, Robin, Starfire - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 321 words

0Unrated
It was two days later and all the Titans were looking after Raven and Beast in the infirmary. Beast was still in a cast with his leg broken, Raven meanwhile was meditating on the bed next to him. As Jesse entered the room the entire room erupted with applause and cheers.

"Do you people mind, I am trying to meditate!" Raven shouted, she then opened her eyes and saw her daughter standing next to her bed.
"Oh, Jesse glad to see you're here I-" Raven started but was cut off by Beast.
"Dude you kicked some serious butt, I saw the whole thing!" Beast exclaimed proudly to his daughter.

"Congratulations, you are now an official Titan." Raven said calmly. "Sweet, do I get a communicator?" Jesse asked excitedly. " You sure do." Nightwing said proudly handing her a brand new communicator. "Oh, I almost forgot, you get to pick a codename too." He added. "How about...Dusk." Jesse said assertively. "That's is way cool, Jesse!" Beast said excitedly with a wide smile.

Suddenly the alarm in the tower went off. The Titans (except Beast, but including Dusk and Raven) all ran down to the communications room where they saw on the monitor the original seven members of the JLU(Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Hawk Girl) standing at the entrance to the tower. "We have a little problem, and we need your help." Batman Began seriously.

"Mongul has sent his armies to invade earth, he believes the inner core of the earth can be used to power his bomb which is supposed to make the entire universe implode." "By then he'll have created a second Big Bang and make the universe in his image." Flash added "They'll arrive to earth in three hours and until then we'll need help to coordinate an offensive against Mongul." Batman said sternly. "We'll offer what help we can." Nightwing said.


(End)
Sign up to rate and review this story