Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Treason and love Forest

chapter 2

by ana_pitufina 6 reviews

Atlanta and Arcgie have some troubles and they need help.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-06 - Updated: 2006-10-07 - 741 words

0Unrated
Treason and Love Forest
Chapter 2

_________________________________________________
Atlanta and Archie were walking in the forest, they followed Rayo and watched a tree house hidden with camouflage.

We have arrived. (Atlanta)


We have arrived... where?? (Archie)


To my house of the tree, I have enough food. (Atlanta)


Archie and Atlanta entered to the house, but it suddenly appeared a giant of Cronos and it attacked them.

In a desperate attempt to defeat the giant, Archie strike him with his Hephaestus whip, but that was not enough to stop it. The giant anger sent Atlanta by the airs causing that struck against the wall and was left unconscious.

Atlanta!!!

Archie shouted by the possible trying to wake up to Atlanta. As he didn't see any answer, Archie carried Atlanta and he ran to the forest trying to loose the giant that followed him. Archie didn't stop run until his feet could not support in pain. Archie and Atlanta slept together underneath a tree.

1 hour later..

Atlanta woke up, the only thing that remembered was a great pain in the back and the legs. Close to her was Archie, sleepy, with a sweater shirt full of Atlanta's dry blood. She tried to stand up, but she couldn't because had a leg fracture.



Archie, wake up!! (Atlanta)

Archie did not want to raise. Atlanta got an idea and put a evilly face. Atlanta hold a piece of a branch and broke it in many small pieces making sure that it was listened as if some animal was approaching.

Awake Archie, it is a bear and will attack us!!!
Help, I cannot move!! (Atlanta)


Archie rise to help his friend "who was in danger". Archie remove his Hephaestus whip and took an attack position, but when he didn't saw danger Archie kept his weapon away.


Hey Atlanta, why do you say that there is a danger??
There is nothing.(Archie)


It was just to wake you up. The bears of this forest wouldn't attack me, I am like a sister for them.(Atlanta)


Why do you say that??(Archie)


It is a long history. (Atlanta said with a sad voice tone)


You have long time to tell me, so you can begin. (Archie)

_________________________________________________
Everything began when my parents left me in the forest before dying. A bear found me and took care of me until a group of hunters found me and they taught me to hunt. After a time they left me to an orphanage, where they treated bad the orphans and they made us suffer. In my birthday number 6 they gave me a broom and put me to sweep all the orphanage. After that, I escaped and decided never get back to that place and I returned to the forest. There I was with the bear that took care of me. After a while is used to live around wild animals and thus I became friend from the bears and wolves of this forest. When I was 12 years old, I went to the city looking for a place where to work and obtain food, I meat a nurse who take me to the hospital to checked me up and raised me like its daughter. Later I became independent and rents a department and I began to live by my account, after then the nurse who take care of me died. When I returned to the forest; I began to work in a summer camp, teach surviving in the forest, and hunting.
_________________________________________________


Atlanta, I didn't know. So why you never tell me before?? (Archive)


You never asked. (Atlanta)


Where is Rayo?? (Atlanta)


Returned to the cave. (Archie)


Lets go to the hospital, you are hurt. (Archie)


Archie carried Atlanta to the close hospital, Doctors take care of her immediately.


Another time here Atlanta?? (Dr. Garcia)


I cannot leave this bad custom. (Atlanta)


Atlanta as you knew this doctor?? (Archie)


It is not the first time that I fracture the legs. All the doctors and nurses of this place know me, I have happened through each corridor. (Atlanta)


Atlanta need to rest, so, Archie, you can call someone.
(Dr. Garcia)



Doctor Garcia took Atlanta to rays-x to view what is the problem.



While as much.........


Archie called to the home..

Hi?? (Theresa)
Theresa I am Archie, Atlanta this in the hospital. We
Need your help!!!!! (Archie)

We would be there in 5 min. (Theresa)



0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
What happened to Atlanta??
Please read the next chapter.
(Sorry for my spelling/grammar mistakes). °_°
Sign up to rate and review this story