Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Treason and love Forest

chapter 1

by ana_pitufina 13 reviews

Archie and Atlanta are lost in a forest and tried to do the possible thing to leave. AXA

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-26 - Updated: 2006-09-26 - 689 words

0Exciting
Treason and love Forest
Chapter 1
Summary:
Archie and Atlanta are lost in a forest and tried to do the possible thing to leave. AXA
______________________________________________________

It was a special day, Archie was happy because he saw Atlanta walk in the High school corridor. Atlanta was happy because she passed Biology quiz, she jumped and danced throughout until arriving at her locker near the one from Archie.
- Hey, what happens to you?? (Archie)
- Nothing, I passed!!! (Atlanta)
- ¡wow! Brilliant, you will not have to study for another exam like the others.(Archie)
- Yup, I will have a free day!!! (Atlanta)
Archie chimed, whereas an placed his hand back of the neck and said:
- Umm ... good... you know.......umm.. Atlanta, would you like to leave outside with me??'(Archie)
- Of curse, It would enchant to me (Atlanta)
Then the bell rang for the following class and interrupted them and both left to their classroom.
At the end of day Archie waited for Atlanta to go home. Archie noticed that Atlanta went by the corridors with a smile in her face. He could not avoid thinking about that: she sees so beautiful when she smiles that way.
Atlanta approached slowly with that charming smile that Archie loves and with brightness in its beautiful brown eyes and said:
- Where do you want to leave?? (Atlanta)
- Um.. It thought about something like going to the forest and coexist with the nature. (Archie)
- It seems to me perfect, but before, I must leave books to the library ok?? (Atlanta)
1 hour later.....

Leaving the library..
Atlanta and Archie left to the forest in a pacific and romantic long walk. But the shrubs and the noise of the small branches interrupted them by a moment.

- Archie, do you listen that?? (Atlanta)
- If, it will be better to see what happens. (Archie)
- No, wait, don't move (Atlanta)
- Why?? (Archie)
-I know what I am doing, please don't move (Atlanta)
Crunch...
- Archie prepare to attack (Atlanta)
- To the account of 3
- 1
- 2
- 3
- Now¡¡(Atlanta)
In that moment a shadow jumps from the shrubs, Atlanta recognized the figure and stopped to Archie. She knows it was one of her old friends, a silver plated gray wolf to which Atlanta called Rayo.
Atlanta reacted suddenly when saw its Rayo friend.
- OH Rayo I am so happy to see you!!! (Atlanta)
-wait a minute.. Do you know this wolf?? (Archie)
- yes, when your parents die and you become an orphaned girl, without a place to where to go, you try to make new friends.(Atlanta)
- ohh I see (archie)
- Archie, something is wrong with the forest, I am not listened to any bird singing or any strange movement in the environs.(Atlanta)
- yes, I have noticed too. (Archie)
- It seems that it is going to rain, will be better to return (Archie)
- We are very far from home, it is better spend the night here. I know where to find a cave (Atlanta)
- That's ok, but first call to the others (Archie)
Archie raised his PMR treating to communicate with the others but there was no answer.
- Atlanta, my PMR does not work. we tried with yours(Archie)
- ok(Atlanta)
Then Atlanta tried to call to the boys but there was no answer,
-Odie, Neil, Jay ,Theresa are you there?? Please.....respond!!!!(Atlanta)
- Archie, I did not have luck (Atlanta)
- don't worry, everything will be right. (Archie)
Not far from there, they found a cave....
- Archie, Archie (Atlanta whispered in its ear while he sleep)
- What happens?? (Archie responded with a sleepy tone of voice)
- Sorry, I am cold and I listened some thunders.
- don't worry, we are save (Archie)
Archie gave his coat to Atlanta and said:
-go to sleep
Meanwhile Rayo took care of them. Next morning Archie wake up earlier than Atlanta.

- hey already you had taken much in waking up (Archie)
- sorry but I was cold.(Atlanta)
- ha ha (Archie)
-are you laughing of me?? (Atlanta)
- Oh, no ( Archie said laughing )
- I will kill you (Atlanta)
Then they started to play.
____________________________________________________________
Hey, is the end of this history but don't worry soon will be able to see the following chapter
AxA
Sign up to rate and review this story