Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dear Diary

Chapter 2

by Aubreyx3 0 reviews

Juliana meets the band

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-07 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 458 words

0Unrated
Juliana's P.O.V.

Brendon and I walked into the house then down to the basement.
There were 2 guys, one was sitting at the drum set and the other holding a bass.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet Juliana........Juliana, this is Brent and Spencer"

"Hey, nice to meet you" I said

We all talked for awhile while there were finishing setting up. Brent and Spencer were cool. I'm glad I got to meet them.

"Hey when's Ryan coming?" Spencer asked

"Ryan? Ryan who?" I said

"Oh, he's another band member" said Brendon

Just then I heard someone walking down the basement steps.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late-" then he looked at me

"umm...have we met before?" he asked me

"no I don't think so....I'm Juliana"

"I'm Ryan"

we shook hands and then kind of just....stared at each other for awhile....wow I couldn't help not to stare into his beautiful brown eyes....

then we both looked down and noticed we were still holding hands

"oh umm..." we let go

"hey we should get started" Brendon said

"uhhh yeah, ok" said Ryan

So they started practicing and I just sat down on the couch and watched. I decided to journal while they practiced. So I pulled out my diary from my purse and began to write while I listened to them play.

Dear Diary,
Well I just met the band. They all seem like pretty cool guys. When I met Ryan we kind of.....I guess had a "moment". I don't know how to explain it. We just kind of stared into each other's eyes and it was amazing. I think getting to know these guys is going to be cool, especially Ryan.......


Ryan's P.O.V

Wow Juliana is so beautiful. When I met her I felt like I was in a dream. I kept staring at her as she was sitting on the couch watching us practice. She was writing in a book or something. Her diary I'm guessing?

As she was writing she looked up at me and caught me staring. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. I can't get over how beautiful she is. Brendon's lucky to be her best friend, I can't wait to get to know her more.

Eventually she stopped writing and we played a couple more songs. Soon we finished up and started putting all of our stuff away.

"Hey we should all do something tonight " Brendon said

"We could go to my place and watch a movie or something" Juliana suggested

"That sounds cool" Brent said

"Sorry I can't, I'm going to visit my sister later" said Spencer

so Brent, Brendon, and I were going to go to Juliana's house at 7.
Sign up to rate and review this story