Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

Could this be the end? Nope.

by Ebbie 1 review

Marla misses her dolls, and Lizard tries to kill her.

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 302 words

0Unrated
Marla sighed, she missed her home, slightly. Above all, she missed her Jason doll. She had left him in the camper, and forgot where that was. "Whats wrong?" Big Brain said, in that creepy voice of his. "I miss my Jason Voorhees doll, it squeeks when you hug it, and I forgot him in the camper. It was a birthday present." she started to sniffle. "Don't worry, I'll get someone to go get it for you." Big Brain said, picking up his walkie-talkie and saying into it, "Jupiter, Marla misses a doll, it's in her camper, can you retrive it for her?" the reply was a yes. "Thank you Brainy! Thanks so much!" Marla squeeled, hugging Big Brains rather large skull.
Meanwhile, Lizard was digging a hole, Ruby was watching. "What are you doing Lizard?" she asked, peering into the deep pit at Lizard. "Diggin a hole, I'll cover it up, and Marla will fall in, and I'll kill her." "Why do you want to kill her?" "She tried to kiss me, she sewed a dress to my arm, and she's annoying." Lizard climbed out of the hole. "That should work." he said, grabbing the shovel and walking back to his house. Five minutes later, a scream was heard. Goggle had fallen down the hole. (I abuse poor Goggle so much, it's not even funny.)
Marla was sitting on an old couch, fiddling with Jason's hockey mask. "Look Brainy, I can change his mask to a pillow sack." she said. "My mom made this for me because she didn't know where to buy one at." she hugged her Jason doll, which was now sporting a pillow sack. "Thats nice. Marla, while you may annoy the others, I am glad you're staying with us." Big Brain rasped, watching her make her doll dance.
Sign up to rate and review this story