Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

Alot more chapters to go.

by Ebbie 1 review

Marla dances, Lizard calls a truce, and the usual.

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-10 - Updated: 2006-10-11 - 320 words

0Unrated
Marla spun around, she hadn't danced this much in years! Sure, Big Brain isn't that good of a singer, but she had been deprived of music since she arrived here. She stopped and spun around to face Big Brain "Brainy, do you know any songs other than 'The Star-Spangled Banner'?" she asked, her hands on her hip trying to look annoyed. "No." was his reply. Marla frowned and started dancing again, twirlling around in a circle until she collapsed on the floor like a man who had one-too-many shots of vodka.
Lizard sighed, he had given up, there was just no way to get rid of this girl! He walked toward Big Brains house, and opened the door, and was greeted by the sight of Marla sitting on the floor, her eyes looking strange. "What, ya gonna try and kill me here?" she said, her eyes darting towards Lizard. "I prepose a truce. I give up. I hate to say it, but there is nothing that I can see that will get you to leave." he replied, Marla grinned. "It took you that long?"
Meanwhile, Ruby was struggling to pull Goggle out of the pit Lizard dug. "Why do I always get hurt?" he asked, climbing over the side, he had been stranded there for a whole day. "Lizard was gonna trap and kill Marla, I think he went to go start a truce." Ruby explained, handing her brother his hat, which he had thrown over the side of the hole so people would know he was there.
Marla hugged Big Brain, she missed her family a bit, and needed a hug, even if she sometimes got nightmares about the hugger. "Brainy, do you like to hang out with me?" she asked, still hugging him. "Yes, I do." he said. "Good, I didn't really have many friends back home." she said, as she went to her couch and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story