Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I'd Dodge A Bullet For You

This Charming Man

by jessicajessica 3 reviews

Let's see how far she lets him go. woowoo

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-09 - Updated: 2006-10-10 - 973 words

0Ambiance
I woke up shivering and amazed. We were touring with Pete's band, well technically Warped Tour. Actually in reality Ashley and me worked for Warped tour on their Truth bus or doing other odd jobs.
It was eleven-thirty I worked at twelve. I sat on the couch full of self pity. Ashley was with Pete and Iw as here... alone. I tried to call Sofia and tell her we would be in California soon. No answer. "Great." I muttered
Grabbing my backpack I put on my sunglasses and walked out the door. Going down an elevator and into the parking lot I noticed something missing.
"Shit!" I yelled it seeing a note lying where our car would be parked on any other day.

Revenge for eating all the sugared peanuts!
Love, Ash


I was mad, wait no, I was furious. Running a hand through my slightly messy hair I nearly took out my anger on a bell boy who asked if I needed a taxi. Biting my tongue I walked inside hoping to find some band or band member or just anyone who looked gullible to give me a ride.
I swerved my way around the cowboys and cowgirls as I walked through the lobby of the Fortworth hotel.
Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket I dug it out. A new text message. I slid the chocolates top half up and it showed me Ryan's name

You look Lost

I smiled. God, did I really just get butterflies over a text? I mentally slapped myself. My skilled texting fingers replied in a split second.

You seem stalkerish. Where are you."

With that I turned to gaze around the room slightly upset at not seeing him because I know felt hunted.

You look cute today.

I didn't like this. I felt exposed at every angle. A horror movie turned into reality. Then I got an idea. I pressed the callback and heard a ringing from the balcony.
Looking up our eyes met and I smiled. He looked slightly amazed that I had found him. He walked down the stares and I grabbed my phone.

"Ryan! Say cheese," I yelled it and a few people turned.
"Huh?" He said looking towards me.

I got a photo that he would think was horrible. I smiled and clicked save. His gaze returned to me and I felt comfortable yet something was sending out warnings.

"What was that for?" His voice was soft.
"Whenever you call me I get to see your face," smiling I looked at him
"Not fair! I looked horrible!"
"I thought it was cute." An awkward silence returned with his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Can you give me a lift to the grounds?" My voice now broke the silence.
"Anything for you" I couldn't make out his mumble but smiled and took it as a yes as we walked out to his truck.
I climbed into the passenger's seat for once I wasn't driving.
He willingly gave me control over the stereo though. I smiled and put in a random, untitled cd out of the stack. It was The Smiths I saw him smiling at me and I returned it with a goofier grin. I had no idea what to say so I chewed on my bottom lip deciding the silence worked.
He made a noise. We were five minutes out from the grounds. I looked questioningly at him as he pulled his truck into a side road.
I was confused and it must have shown on my face because he started talking, explaining, more so of rambling.

"Sydney, I don't even know you but I feel like there's something between us. You're beautiful in everything you do. No one I've ever met could compare to the joy you bring me even in..."
"Stop!" My voice was stern. His eyes showed hurt.

I tried to smile but my jaw was hanging in shock. How could he say that and mean it? We had barely met.
Another mental slap but it was interrupted as I felt his lips colliding with mine. His hand went to my neck possessively. During this chain of events my eyes had fallen shut letting me completely succumb to him. His other hand was slowly caressing my side. I felt the longing to be closer to him to make myself be nearer. Yet, I wanted to get away I was afraid of the past. His body was doing what mine wouldn't and he slowly pushed against me. My arms went instinctively around his waist and he pulled me even closer. I felt every part of him that touched my skin.
Our lips lazily clung onto each other as though we had a lifeline connected between us. Passion started arising and my brain finally functioned and I removed my hands and lightly pushed him away immediately looking out the window.

"Sorry," he said under his breath obviously disappointed at my change of moods.
"It's just..." I hated to see him upset. Hell, why did I care? Usually I would've hit him by now. My fingers reached to trace his jaw line but I pulled them back, unwillingly. "It's just I've been lead on so much."
"Sydney, I..." he stopped and buckled himself into his seat.

The five minute drive seemed like forever I had already ignored three of Derek's calls and knew I was going to get harassed at the booth.

"Be my girlfriend," I looked over, he had broken the silence in an awkward question that was immaturely put. I smiled to myself.
"I'll think about it." I hated being so mean but I got out of his car and smiled. "Thanks for the lift" and kiss I added mentally.
He still had something in him that scared me maybe it was how well he seemed to know me.
Sign up to rate and review this story