Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Parody

The End

by darks00 8 reviews

The chapter title says it all

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Published: 2006-10-11 - Updated: 2006-10-11 - 236 words

4Funny
Julius: Well, everyone, Darks just wants to say she had fun with this fanfic, and wants to say thank you for reading...

Delilah: (mutters) Even though she made complete fools out of ourselves.

Julius: So, let's be proud to be stupid- for if there wasn't idiots, who would we make fun of?

Delilah: So be proud to be stupid!

Julius: So what does the second season of Delilah and Julius hold? I have no freakin' clue, ask the creator of this show...

Delilah: If the second season EVER plays...they're trying to add suspence by playing re-peats of the first season over and over again.

Julius: But at least we have good fanfics by Panda, Cassandra, and Vaiwandil. We can pretend those are episodes...

Delilah: So keep on writing you guys out there! And hopefully we get more authors and fans of Julius and me!

Julius: GO ME!

Delilah: Shut up, you idiot. I finally got something good to say, and then you ruined it...God, you're so stupid!

Julius: What did this chapter say about idiots, Delilah? Be proud to be stupid! Or who'd we make fun of?!?

Delilah: I have a feeling you're stupid enough to do that for the whole world...it's not exuse to be stupid!

Julius: (grabs an axe)Take that back...

Delilah: (screams and runs away)

Julius: Woah where the hell did that axe come from?!?

THE END

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story