Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The Acadamy's Scariest October

Prologue

by DandJlover 4 reviews

Rated just to be sure. It's my first story so I hope you enjoy! It was getting nearer and nearer to Halloween...Little did the Acadamy know it was going to be a very eventful October 31st.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-15 - Updated: 2006-10-15 - 240 words

0Unrated
Prologue:

It was getting nearer and nearer to Halloween. I was excited to show Julius my costume but I knew I had to hold back, it would be even better if he saw me in my costume on Halloween. I was hoping Al will give Julius and me the whole day off to chill, and to get the pool deck ready for our dance/party, instead of only giving us a few hours. We all thought it was going to be another one of those Halloweens where we have a party, stuff ourselves with candy and treats, and then get back to work the next day, you know, train, fight Ice, DJ Hook, the Conman, the usual. Little did we know it was going to be a very eventful October 31st.

Here's my account, with the thoughts of a few others, of what happened that fateful October....


-------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys! The prologue to my VERY first story! I'm proud to have it be a Delilah and Julius one! You all have been so helpful, inspiring me! Especially you darks! You need a BIG shout out! Always encouraging me and really making me feel special! This ones for you!

Oh, and I am sorry to say, but I won't be as quick in updating my stories like you all are. It takes me a bit longer to write. Well, I hope you enjoy it! ~DandJlover (You can call me Ari)
Sign up to rate and review this story