Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The Acadamy's Scariest October

Friday October the 13th....Part 1

by DandJlover 5 reviews

Delilah can't get to sleep, and bad things just keep happening, why might you ask? It is no other than Friday October 13th...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-15 - Updated: 2006-10-16 - 363 words

1Exciting
(A/N: Yeah, yeah, the usual, NO I DO NOT OWN DELILAH AND JULIUS nor anything related such as the baddies, I WILL NOT repeat this again and again.)

Chapter 1

Delilah's POV

I woke up to darkness outside my window. I turned over and looked at the red numbers on my clock: 4:30 am, great, juuuust peachykins. (A/N: I am not sure if this is a real word but I use it so I hope that's all right.)

I tried to go back to sleep, but failed.

The clock now read 5:30 am, I looked outside, still pitch black.

6:00 am, I GIVE UP! I will never be able to go back to sleep now.

A few minutes later I decided I would start my day a little early. Getting out of bed, I stubbed my toe on the bedside table while turning off my alarm to make sure it wouldn't go off later.

Because of the blackness, I could not find my light switch, and consequently, walked into the wall near my door. Finally finding the light switch, I try to flip on the light, I keep switching it, nothing happens. Nothing at all. Just my luck, it's barely 6:15 am and my day has started off all wrong.

After bumping into many things, I finally found the knob on the door to my private bathroom and this time I actually FOUND the light switch, and right away too! I took a long shower to wash away all the bad things that had happened so far. As I was washing out my short, brunette hair I thought to myself 'this could almost be Friday the 13th! Nothing has gone my way yet!'

Little did I realize yet, that that day, was in fact, Friday, October the 13th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know, SHORT chapter, but I wanted to get it posted so badly, I hope you all enjoy this as it happens! Any ideas or feedback WELCOME!

Any ideas should be sent to me privately, otherwise you might ruin it for everyone else ;) And don't worry, if I decide to use your idea you WILL get credit, you of course have to put your name though! LOL
Sign up to rate and review this story