Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The Acadamy's Scariest October

Black Cat (Friday October the 13th Part 2)

by DandJlover 1 review

Here's the newest installment! Hope everyone like's it. It's October 13th when Delilah wake's up and sees a mysterious black cat outside her bedroom window...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 482 words

0Unrated
Julius's POV

I woke up earlier than usual. A lot earlier. I looked at my clock and saw that it read 6:30.
Suddenly I heard a loud thud coming from another room. I know immediately that it's coming from Delilah's room so I run over and knock on the door, when no one answers I twist the knob, surprised to see that it opens. I once-over her room and seeing she's not there, move to her bathroom and I open the door.

I see Delilah clutching her foot and sitting on the ground wrapped in a towel.

"Great way to start a morning eh Delilah?" I ask her.

"Great way, absolutely GREAT! Nothing's been going right today! I stubbed my toe already, the lights in my bedroom won't work and now I slip as I'm getting out of the bathtub! This sucks." She rants.

I help her to her feet and lead her out to her bedroom taking the weight off her foot. As I set her down on the bed she says thanks.

"Delilah, is there anything else I can do for you? Get you anything? Be of ANY help? Like maybe helping you get changed?" I ask, I use a joking tone for the last part.

"No thanks Jules, you've helped enough already, you can go back to your room to try and catch some more zee's."

I decide to leave and let her get changed and go about her own business. As I slowly shut the door I can hear her yelp again. She probably stubbed her toe.


Delilah's POV

It's getting lighter outside as I sit on my bed, clutching my toe, I tried getting up again to find my wardrobe but I hit the bedpost. It slowly gets lighter outside and I can find my clothes. I close the curtains after I lay out my clothes and then I get changed, with much difficulty. It took me three time's to get everything on right!

"DARN THESE CLOTHES!" I exclaim.

I draw back the curtains to check that everything is in order and I look out over the beautiful landscape. The sun is rising and casting a glow over everything. However, the forest remains black as night. I scan the area between the poolside and the forest, about half a kilometer, and my eyes rest upon a black cat.

On Friday the 13th! What are the chances of that? I take a few steps back and blink in disbelief, then, the cat is gone! In the blink of an eye...


------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone! I am SO sorry I have not been updating! SUPER SORRY! But, there's a but...
I am going to try and plan out the stories now. It might still be a few (or more) days in between updates, but I should (SHOULD!) be able to complete this easily by the end of the summer.
Love you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story