Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > [none]

Chapter 1- "M.I.A."

by acireflux00 0 reviews

Cloud gets a strange phone call and is visited by an old 'friend.' Will any of this help him find his friends?

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Cloud Strife, Reno, Other - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-17 - Updated: 2006-10-17 - 492 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 1
-------------------------------------------

Scene starts in Cloud Strife's Delivery Service HQ. It's mid day.

Cloud sat calmly in an empty room. He hadn't heard or seen any of his friends for days and his delivery service was slowly declining. Days before this moment he had struck down the only man who could have stood a chance against him, Sephiroth.

He faltered in his thoughts and laid his head down on the desk. The quiet hum of the air conditioner kept the room from carrying an uncomfortable dead silence. As quickly as it got quiet there was a sudden ring. The phone sprung to life and alerted him. He lifted his head and regained himself before picking up the phone.

"Cloud Strife's delivery service, how can..." He stopped mid sentence and tensed up. There was a rugged voice on the other end but he couldn't make out who it was at first. "Who is this?" He asked nervously "Clo.. Cloud.. I.. it's me.. Ti.. Cloud.." The voice was broken up by static and the person seemed hurt. Cloud recognized it as a female voice. "It's who? Tell me who this is!" His voice sounded a bit frustrated and demanding. The phone disconnected and all he got in return was the dial tone. He hung the phone up and stared out the window. He wondered if it had been Cid and the rest but he didn't want to assume too soon.

He stood up and placed a hand on the door knob. He heard a thud and as he opened the door a body slid into his arms. His eyes widened and he was surprised at how badly beaten the body had been. He recognized the figure as Reno. He kneeled to the ground and gently laid him on his back. "Where's Tifa?" He asked with only one thing on his mind. Reno coughed and wheezed painfully. "I don't know.." He managed to say.

Cloud growled slightly and shook Reno. "Tell me! Where is she?" Reno cringed and patted Cloud's hands away. "I don't know!! I'm the only one who got away.. I couldn't even." His voice trailed off and tears swelled up in his eyes. "Rude!" He hollered and whimpered softly in pain. He punched the floor and scooted against the wall. Cloud watched him and remained kneeled in front of him. "'Away' from what? Reno, tell me what happened." He spoke in a calm tone.

Reno didn't respond at first then he started as he sat up a little and regained himself. He shook his head and snickered slightly. "It came out of no where!" He said in an excited tone. Cloud listened. "What did?" He asked. Reno stared at the floor and continued. "After the explosion I wasn't sure if we had got them or not.. But then.. Rude just disappeared, and I saw some strange looking blonde coming up through the debris. I thought it was you.. but he said his was.."
Sign up to rate and review this story