Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Voiishima's Last Wish

The Awakening Part II

by Void_Sorcerer 0 reviews

Chapter 3

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-18 - 5123 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 3 The Awakening Part II

Harry awoke and got up to begin the day as normal. He really enjoyed having a personal potions master; it really was a fantastic thing to be able to wake up in the morning and not have a hangover no matter how much you had drunk the day before.

Quickly pulling on his running outfit he quickly made his way out the front door and headed down the street to begin his normal run. He couldn't help but think back to the night before; he was after laid by the three best looking woman there, not to mention all at the same time.

After finishing his run he made his way back to the little diner he had started to visit every morning in order to get his breakfast. Quickly ordering his usual and devouring the meal down he quickly made his way back home to begin his lessons with Dudley.

Harry was impressed with how far he had gotten in such a little time. Instead of looking like a scrawny fish he really did have a great body now the likes of which would make practically any body at Hogwarts jealous and drive the ladies wild.

Deciding to take a walk later that evening, he was surprised when no less then seven different spells came bolting towards him from different directions when he stepped outside of the door. Dueling classes were good but Harry new he would have no chance against these odds, as unprepared as he was.

Quickly diving to the ground and scrambling to the bushes he had his wand drawn and was about to shout out a curse when he heard the voice of Tonk's behind him saying, "Give it up Harry we have you surrounded on all sides."

Dropping his wand and standing up, a flash of red light and a high pitched "So it begins!" were the last thing he knew before he was welcomed into the darkness.

Waking up in to a swift kick to the side is always one of the most pleasing ways to do it. I mean the feeling of braking bones among other things has always been quite appealing to Harry. He couldn't remember waking up like this since he had been moved into an actual bedroom.

But then again, this had been how he had awoken most morning for the last two weeks that he had been here.

"Happy birthday Harry!"

Looking up from his now sprawled out position on the floor he looked up into the cold brown eyes of Madam Bones. Asking the only thing he ever said in these sessions "Why are you doing this to me?" He was quickly answered with another swift kick to the side and the usual, "You know why! And if you would just tell me what I want to know this could all be over for you very soon!"

Harry didn't know why, but since the moment he had first woken up in this tiny black cell, he had felt nothing but hunger and pain. No one ever spoke to him apart from fists and kicks as well as a good "Tell me now!" or something along those lines.

They had not yet used any magical means to harm him since he had been here, and he believed that was a sign of grace. As of yet, he had not apparently given them what they wanted. No matter how much he begged or pleaded they never told him exactly what they were looking for. Generally a good hard "Slap" or "Kick" to the face as well as a "You know what I want" was the only responses to his questions.

After all, he was apparently there prisoner why should they answer anything he had to say?

Stifling his whimpers and other noises that he made when he was hit, he sat back into his mind to think more about this situation. It's not like these people would stop hitting him even if he begged, so what was the point? Besides it's not like this was anything new, after all the Dursleys' had beat him his entire life.

Thinking back, Harry really could find no reason in the back of his mind that they would actually be doing something like this to him.

He was "Interrogated" 5-6 times a day with about 2 hour brakes in-between, then allowed to sleep for 12 hours. That was, if he could get some sleep while trying to nurse his bruises and broken bones.

The interrogator changed every session, and Harry really didn't know any of the people that were sent. Accept the few people that he had seen in the paper every now and then for various achievements, he was in the dark as to who these people where.

A kick to the shins one might be able to ignore, but a kick to the goods...... grasping his injured jewels in his two bleeding and bruised hands, Harry was please to note, that that was at least the last thing that would be done to him for another two hours. For the time being, he could rest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping down from the seat of his throne and making his way out to the head of the hall where his daughter was currently being held, he quickly made his way to her and Lord Voldemort who stood next to the cross grinning.

Meeting each other head on, they stood staring at each other. They were evenly matched, in height both being six foot even and having extremely well built bodies under there armor.

Bowing his head slightly as if in answer to his earlier act, he quietly asked, "What the hell are you doing here Voldemort, as I recall, one of the terms of our agreement where that neither of us should send troops to attack the other while the real enemy still survived! You signed an agreement that said specifically that you would send no troops onto my land and I you as long as the enemy lived, without my express permission. Why have you now chosen to break this pact?"

"As of now, our treaty is void, I demand that you release my daughter and leave my lands now, or there will be a far greater war going on then the one you are currently fighting!"

Smirking slightly, Voldemort responded, "You do of course realize that you are in no position to be making demands to me? After all, it is you that is outnumbered, out powered, and have been out witted."

"However, as an act of good faith and a sign that I do not wish for out treaty to end, I shall release your daughter to you."

Signaling to one of the inner circle members, who preceded to take out his wand and do away with the charms that were holding her up. After doing away with the last charm the girl fell to the ground unconscious.

Before anyone apart from maybe Voldemort himself could react Lord Voiishima, quickl levitated the unconscious girl into the waiting arms of Vicconia using his left hand.

After running a few diagnostic spells to make sure as to her well being he silently turned back to the waiting figure.

"And how may I be of service that you felt it was necessary to kidnap my daughter, and storm my keep instead of just writing!?" He said as he made his way quietly back up to his throne.

Summoning a chair of his own, Lord Voldemort gracefully sat down and began to explain why he was here.

"As you are undoubtedly aware, ever since the creation of "The Great Wall" I have been waging a full scale war against the Ministry. As I am sure you have learned from both myself and your spies that you undoubtedly have, We have been in a stale mate these last five and a half years."

Cutting in before he could continue Voiishima asked "Why that is undoubtedly true, I fail to see what this would have to do with me? And with such a fine army as this...." He said pointing around to the see of Death Eaters surrounding him. "I'm not sure why a direct assault with everything against their meager defenses would not be affective."

"While it is certainly true, it has recently come to my attention that the British ministry is receiving help from..."

"Surely you aren't suggesting that I of all people would be in league with them!"

"No," Voldemort hissed, apparently unpleased at being interrupted yet again. "As I was saying, it has recently come to my attention that the British ministry is receiving back up support from other countries around the world."

"And while it is true that they do not have the troops required to launch a full out attack into my lands in a feeble attempt to get ride of me, they do now, have the troops required to hold off the wall from just my troops alone. For now at least" he said, smirking once more apparently at the thought.

Looking directly into each others eyes, Voiishima finally spoke. "So, you wish for me to send my troops to aid you in your goal to conquer the wall as well as the rest of Britain? You do of course realize that to anybody beyond the wall, I am nothing more then a rumor. I don't exist to anyone but you and your troops who have seen me."

Voldemort's smirk just grew wider, "Which is exactly why we must send our armies into battle together, use your strength and being of unknown to take the enemy by surprise and crush them! Now is the time for you to reveal yourself and take the revenge that you have so long sought after! Rise up now, and embrace in the glory of being ALL POWERFUL, EMBACE YOUR DESTINY!!!"

'Perhaps he is right. Perhaps it is time once more for me to take up the sword and restart what I had begun nine years ago. And this time, I SHALL NOT FAIL!

Eyes gleaming with a glow that had not been seen in nine years looked up into the blood red eyes of Lord Voldemort.

"You are correct, it is time for me to finish what I have started as well. Together we shall crush all who stand in our path, together we shall make the entire human race who will not join us, into our slaves. The same as we have done to the muggles in Britain, as they are now our slaves, so shall be the ministry, they shall all be ours to control!

"Raise the banner and begin the preparations he said turning to Vicconia, have the troops prepared and the supplies mustard. We shall smite them down with the strength never know to this world; we shall make them beg for mercy, but make sure they receive none, we shall offer them all as a sacrifice to the one and only true power, TOO THE VOID!!!"

"We shall offer this land as a sacrifice to the greatness, and we shall have power absolute!"

Standing now, and giving off an aura of the power that he possessed Voldemort for the first time in his existence felt truly afraid, not apprehension like he had felt whenever he dueled with that great fool Dumbledore; but true fear, that there was actually another as powerful as he, another with the strength required that he could actually stand a chance against him, and may haps win.

Turning back to Voldemort he said, "Have your troops ready to be deployed in seven days time, and together we shall defeat this enemy that has held against us for so long!

Standing, and bowing which was done in return, he signaled for his troops to move out. Just before he exited however, he spoke,

"It is truly fortunate for the both of us that we have come to such an agreement, it would have been such a pity to have wasted your life and the life of your troops in a war against me." And with that he was gone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches....Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not...And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives....The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies."

"And you are sure this is what it said my Lord?" The kneeling figure asked.

"Crucio! Do you dare to accuse your God of not being correct about something like this worm!" He snarled at the writhing figure.

Releasing him after a few more moments he continued, yes that is what the prophecy said, I have taken that directly from the boys mind and know that it is the truth. What do you make of it Lucius?

Slightly more composed, and better prepared to when it comes to watching his tongue Lucius responded, "I think that he would make a powerful ally my lord. Trained properly he could be a very useful tool. According to our spies at work and what I have witnessed at the Department of Mysteries, he may not be all that book smart, but he can think on his feet, and can slip away from things he shouldn't be able to.

'Such as your grasp'

Very well then, seeing as your idea is almost the same as mine, just in a much smaller degree we shall proceed with my plan. Your next task my faithful Death Eater is to devise a way to free Potter from the cell he is currently in.

"Cell my lord?" He asked shocked.

Voldemort smirked, he loved having insight into things that his Death Eaters did not, it helped to keep his image up and remind them that he was in charge. Mockingly he said,

"Yes Lucius the Ministry has seen to it that our young mister Potter was arrested two weeks ago and has been held inside of a small cell, some where inside the Ministry. Apparently they have decided that he is withholding valuable information from them that could help them in their fight against us and are quite determined to get it out of him.

However, because this is The-Boy-Who-Lived we are talking about, they are taking extreme measures to prevent his escape and as such have locked him in a non magic chamber cell. They have spent the last two weeks in a futile attempt to extract the information from him using muggle techniques, that I am sure a normal willed person would have fallen under."

Here his smirk grew wider, "But his....social problems aren't really any concern of ours at the moment nor have they ever been. Your task is to see to it that Potter is "Found missing" and conveniently finds his way here."

"After all, how is one to convince a person to join them and that they mean no harm to the person if we are not to meet in person and to decide upon a deal that shall benefit us both? Then once he has joined our side, we shall use our new weapon against the Ministry and squash any meager resistance they might try to assemble!"

"Now go Lucius, you have your task, and you better see that you do not fail this time, or you will suffer my......displeasure."

Once more kneeling and kissing the hem of his masters robes, he quickly rose with a "Yes my Lord" and made his way to the door to start on his new task. After all, he did only have one week to prepare a high security breakout.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys aren't very original are you?" Harry said while spitting out the water that they had so graciously dumped on him to wake him up out of his mouth.

This had of course earned him yet another round of kicks to his already broken and bruised body. Spitting out a mouthful of blood Harry looked around at those who had so graciously just beaten him.

At once Harry noticed the smirking form of a smirking Rufus Scrimgeour guarded by three of his trusted lackeys.

'Must have been them who beat me so kindly' Harry thought with a smirk, 'no wonder we can't win against Voldemort, I mean, they can't even interrogate prisoners correctly. I mean normally aren't you suppose to ask the questions before the torture begins?'

"So Harry; you don't mind if I call you Harry do you? It's just that we have spent so much time together lately; I feel that I am truly starting to get to know you." He said with a smirk, while looking over Harry's beaten and bruised body.

"Although I am curious as to why you will not just give us the information that we need, I mean, why put yourself through this kind of pain when if you would just tell us what we want to know this could all have been over in a matter of minutes?"

Giving him a questioning look and then continuing, "After all, we are just trying to help the world and save it from the tyranny of a lunatic, someone you have been fighting since the age of one. One would think that you would gladly give us what we need in order to help you put a stop to this menace. But no," he said now glaring.

"You stay here day after day, absolutely refusing to give any information to us that we might use to fight against the Dark Lord. Like I was saying before, one would think you would be happy to share some of the information that you have gathered, and have allies to aid you in this fight against "him"."

"Or maybe it is that you are an overconfident twit and like all the attention that you receive from the people, by going on your own, and fighting the Dark Lord single handedly, and each time, barely escaping with your life? Perhaps Snape was right, and you do have an overly large ego that is in need of squashing no?"

Seeing the furry that was now etched in the boy's eye's he cut off from his speech and waited to see what the boy's response would be. Seeing how the eye's had almost started glowing with power, the minister was proud that this was a magic proof room, for he could see how he was able to stand up the Dark Lord Voldemort on his own now and wasn't sure he could take that kind of power.

Attempting to stand was probably not one of the smartest ideas in the world for some one who as it was could hardly breathe, couldn't move his right arm, had a broken ankle, and a shattered collar bone.

Never the less, Harry found himself able to get up off the ground after a few tries and could stare "eye to eye" with the Minister.

"What the hell do you want Minister, what fucking information could I possibly have that you could need? What is so important that you have arrested me for committing no crimes, imprisoned me against my will, and continually had your minions beat on me for the two weeks!!!" He said eyes' flashing like a living flame was behind them.

"I mean, I know that you think Dumbledore and I were up to something but what went on between the Headmaster and myself really has nothing to do with. The only person it has to do anything with is me seeing as it involves me."

Hiding his shock that the boy was still able to stand after all that he had been put through, he quickly composed himself and said in a heated voice.

"My dear boy, as minister of magic it is of course my responsibility and privilege to know exactly what goes on in "my" country. As you are currently and always will be a member of my "my" country, I have the right to know. I am the current leader and head and if it is my wish to know exactly what happened between you and Dumbledore then it if of course my right to know!"

Now smirking at the thought of having put the boy in his proper place by the confused look he was currently wearing he continued.

"Now, as you well know, the information that you have regarding yourself and Dumbledore is of course something of which I require and I am sure before much longer you are going to break if you are not just willing to come out and tell me to my face."

"But you know as well as I do, that that is not he only piece of information of which I currently wish to receive from you, and mark my words it won't be the last!"

Now beginning to pace around the room he droned on.
"I have very recently required information that regarded you as well as most of the wizards on this side of the world. From my sources I have discovered that there is indeed a key to the defeat of Lord Voldemort in your tiny little head, and I am sure that you are consciously aware of what it is."

Finally able to speak after recovering from the shock that was formed by the Minister's stupidity, "What the hell are y....."

Cutting him off before he could say anymore Scrimgeour babbled on, "Withholding information is one of the biggest crimes that can be committed in the world, you know that Harry? It is because of people like you that criminals are able to go free with committing their crimes. It is because of people like you that a murderer or a rapist is never brought to justice!"

"It is people like you who are too stupid to do the right thing. Some blame fear, and believe that they will be killed if they give answers, and I ask you why!? Is it because they have no faith in what the Ministry is able to provide. Are we not capable of protecting the innocent from wanna-be "Dark Lords!?!"

"Or others, because they just don't seem to have the decency to care for what happens to others. To other living breathing people in the world, even if it is their own flesh and blood! It is because of people like this, people like you Potter! It is because of people like you that we are currently having problems with people like "The Dark Lord"!

"That Harry should answer your stupid questions as to why you are here in the first place. It is because of you that we are currently at the state of which we are at now with the Dark Lord."

"If you would have just given me the information I asked for in the first place, or God forbid you told even Cornelius. We could have put a stop to this ever growing threat when it first showed up! But no, you and Dumbledore both believed that you were above the law and could solve this problem on your own. Both probably wanting to get a little more...acknowledgement in the wizarding world! As if there was a single person on this half of the planet that doesn't know your name already!"

"What the fuck are you bitching about Scrimgeour," Harry began his voice soft yet still threatening! "Myself and Dumbledore have never held anything back from the Ministry that they need to know about Voldemort. Or any information that might aid you in your task as the protectors of Britain in putting a stop to his rein of terror!"

"We have both in fact done every thing in our powers to try and prevent that scaly-arsed bastard from returning, and despite our best attempts to prevent it, he has indeed returned. In fact we spent a year trying to convince you backstabbing bastards to aid us in this task when we knew he had returned and yet you turned your fat arses' on us!"

"So how can you stand there blaming me, when in actuality if the blame where to be placed on some ones head, would it not be placed on the Ministries, for allowing him to gain his power back and never attempting to stop him when they had the chance!"

Harry smirked, as he was sure that he had one over the Minister. And with the bruising and blood he had smeared all over his face, he was sure it was probably quite a site.

Feeling a series of kicks and punches hitting him as well as being reacquainted with the floor quickly reminded him why he shouldn't just insult the Minister.

Feeling much more secure now that the boy was back to the floor, he put on another one of his "superior" faces and then continued where he had left off, as if he hadn't been interrupted in the first place.

"And now look at what we have to show for your's and the old coots actions. A ransacked school with the man in charge dead, an escaped or newly recruited army of "Death Eaters" and the worst dark lord to ever set foot on this land now at large!"

"As I said before Harry, withholding information is a crime, and without information we can do nothing. As you have information that I want and you have yet to willingly divulge, you will stay here until you do. Once you have done that as penance for your crimes you and the old fool have committed you will then serve out the remainder of your punishment."

And without he and his to henchmen headed for the door. As if having second thoughts, the Minister stopped and turned to look directly at Harry.

"Seeing as there isn't anything you are going to be able to do about it anyway, I see no reason as to not tell you what your fate is going to be anyway while I am here. After all, chances are you won't see me again until you finally decide to talk and once that happens, they will be some of the last words you will ever say as a free man."

Glaring at him with his one eye that had not been swollen shut by his rather recent beatings, Harry said with as much hatred in his voice as he could muster.

"Spit it out then you mother fucker!"

Eyes' flashing, the minister replies in a surprisingly calm voice, "Very well then Mr. Potter. I will tell you of your fate."

"Once we are done here with extracting all the valuable information that you posses that could aid us in our on going war with that Tyrant, you will be of no further use to the Ministry or any one else for that matter. And as such there will be no reason to keep you around."

He smirked when he saw once again the look of shock that flashed in the boys eye before turning to pure hatred.

"No, no" he said reassuringly. "Have no fear, we aren't going to kill you or anything like that if that is what you were thinking. "No as a matter of fact we are going to release you and set you free."

Continuing onward before he could be interrupted, "Now, as I am sure you and your pesky little friends have realized, the "Department of Mysteries" is a very large and a very dangerous place. In fact, it is so large and so secretive that even "I" as the Minister of Magic have very limited info as to what goes on down there."

"However" he said seeing as Harry was about to pass out with a look of boredom on his face.

"I was informed just recently of a room that peeked my interests, and I am sure that it will peek yours, even if just slightly. Anyway, this room has some kind of "transportation" device or something of the sort."

Seeing as how Harry seemed to be catching on he quickly continued, "Now from what little data the Unspeakables have been able to gather, this "portal" or whatever you would like to call it leads to a currently unexplored land. They have dubbed to calling this land "The Swamp" as that is apparently what they have been able to discover lies behind it with magical scans."

"According to them, they did actually send one team through, but they never made it back as it would seem, they have of course sent in other teams to see what fate might have befallen their comrades, three if I recall. But as it is, not a one of them it would seem has been able to make it back in order to discover their findings."

"Do you not find this odd Harry Potter?" Four teams of the best trained wizards in Britain just seemingly vanishing in some "swamp" sounds like a ghost story if you ask me."

Motivated by the scarred look that was no shinning on what he could see from Harry's beaten face he continued much happier now.

"As you seem to have the need to try and prove yourself the best, we have decided why not just give you this "mission" and see if you are up to the task. After all, some one who can take on the "Dark Lord" and live as many times as you have, should have no problem taking on an unexplored swamp filled with who knows what!"

"It has been decided, if you are able to go in and retrieve the information that we require about what has happened to our men and make it back to the Ministry and report it to me, then all charges against you will be dropped and you will be allowed to continue life as you see fit."

Seeing the look of rage that now shrouded around Potter's face he stifled his laughter and left the room his two lackeys trailing behind him. He began laughing manically as soon as he was out of the room, he as well as Potter new what such a quest would bring. Nothing would await Harry Potter, but a cold and certain death all alone in some bloody swamp.

Hearing some one laughing was the last thing Harry new before he fell into a nightmare filled sleep. Dreams filled with swamps and all sorts of monsters that would gladly feast on his flesh.
Sign up to rate and review this story