Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Voiishima's Last Wish

The Awakening Part III

by Void_Sorcerer 0 reviews

Chapter 4

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-18 - 2254 words

-1TrainWreck
The Awakening Part III

The beatings had continued for the last five days, although, it would seem that the Minister had some other questions that he would like answered. Instead of just the one question they had been asking him at first, they all now interrogated him during the constant beatings.

Shouts of "What were you and Dumbledore doing that night" could be heard mixed in with Harry's moans and grunts of pain, as they banged against his bruised and broken body.

'It would appear that the Ministry is interested in Hogwarts' Harry thought to himself as he grunted once more feeling yet another kick to the ribs. Managing to make it into a seated position, he answered this question with a defiant "Fuck You!" This was perhaps not the smartest answered, as it was taken in response with a swift boot to the head, sending him tumbling across the floor like a discarded newspaper with a bad title.

The door slamming shut left a nice ringing in Harry's ears as rolled his way over to the blanket that they had been kind enough to provide. It was more of a rag in actuality then a blanket, but growing up in a broom cupboard; Harry had soon learned to enjoy the finer things in life.

Managing to pick up his body long enough to hoist himself onto it, he quickly faded into the blissful paradise of dream world.

Betrayal is something that must not be taken lightly, for if one is to let their guard down for but an instance...Their world and everything in it can come crashing down upon them. Perhaps this is why leaders are told to expect the unexpected, to perceive the un-perceivable, and to never let ones guard down.

But Harry had let his guard down, he had left himself open; he had left himself open in the thought that eventually his friends would come to discover where he was. He had dared to dream to hope that his surrogate family would devote their every breath to finding and releasing him from the torment that he was currently in. He had prepared himself to be welcomed back with opened arms, prepared himself for the love and care that he would surely receive during his recovery at home.

But this, this was not something Harry had prepared himself for. His family, that he was so sure was out on the look for him, or clearly if they knew of his location where planning his hasty escape. The looks of horror he clearly envisioned upon their faces as they glanced upon his broken body, the tears that they would weep, and the throaty shouts of terror.

There they now stood upon his resurrection into the waking world. Staring at him with not looks of shock, and hatred that some one could have done this to their savior, but looks of absolute loathing, as if the very thought that he could still be alive brought a very intense sour flavor to their mouth.

This was a look that he often found being blessed upon him by Snape, but he never thought he would see the look from them. Not even in his worst of nightmares did he see something such as this happening to him, his family may have well died in those, but they were with him all the way; Supporting him, fighting with him, loving him to the bitter end, often at the hands of Voldemort or his inner circle after a lengthy torture session.

The Weasly's as well as Hermione stood their glaring at him, and Harry was positive if looks could kill, Avada Kadaveras would have been flying.

Opening his cracked an bloody lips in order to attempt a greeting he was unprepared for the kick that took out his legs in his attempt to stand. Falling face first onto the solid brick floor, he felt his already broken nose, shatter, and once more it began to leak out a continuous stream of blood. If he didn't have a concussion before, Harry was positive that he would have on now.

"How dare you!" He recognized the voice at once as belonging to Percy Weasly, it would appear that all the Weasly's had indeed been able to locate him, it was however, not the way he had envisioned it. "How dare you even attempt to stand in our presence; you filthy undeserving pile of ooze!"

Wincing over the pain and the ringing in his ears from Percy's loud mouth, he asked in a windy voice "Why?"

It seemed as if he had told an exceptionally funny joke, because all at once every one in the room began laughing hysterically.

Finally able to control himself Ron responded, "Don't even act like you don't know what! I mean, after all, you were the one who helped to plan it!" and with that he sent a powerful kick into Harry's already broken ribs.

This seemed to be some sort of signal, because after he kicked him once all the other Weasly's seemed to think it was a good idea, and they along with Ron began one of Harry's worse beatings. Even Hermione and Mrs. Weasly had decided to join in the "fun" although Harry was glad that his girl friend had nothing to do with it. And even though she just sat there not attempting to aid him he was glad all the same he didn't have to get scratched by her nails.

'At least they aren't going for the balls.' Harry thought to himself after about an hour, but his relief was short lived, and he soon found out why.

Feeling his arms and legs being pulled apart, Harry open his one eye that was not swollen shut and looked around blearily. 'It would appear that my punishers are getting bored'

Feeling cold metal on his hot and bloodied flesh, he looked around once more, and noticed that the Weaslys were tying chains around his writs and ankles and attaching them to the wall. They spared no thought to Harry's blood curdling scream as they tightened the chains on his already broken ankle. 'Hell, they will probably say they are straitening it'

Attempting to move, Harry knew the chains were doing their jobs, as they prevented him from moving even in the slightest, he was completely wide spread, open and vulnerable to anyone that wanted a piece of him.

'At least this way it stays interesting' He thought to himself, and prepared his mind for the pain. Clenching slightly at the sound of moving feet, Harry was surprised that it never came. Opening his eyes after a few moments, he quickly glanced around the room, they were gone.

All except for the one standing up against the wall, the one who had never taken her eyes off of him, Ginny.

Attempting to release himself from the chains that were holding him he was surprised to hear her begin to laugh. Looking up from his position on his back, he gave her what he hoped was a questioning glance, although it most likely looked like a painful grimace, and the fact that he could only open one eye probably didn't help much.

Hearing her laugh, had given Harry comfort, comfort that he had not had sense upon his arrival, and was pretty sure he wasn't going to get again. It was however short lived when he heard what she had to say after she stopped giggling.

"Come now Harry, my family might be incompetent in a lot of areas, but even they know how to chain a person to the floor properly.

Harry's insides froze as he heard what she said; and his heart broke into smaller pieces then it had already been in. She wasn't here to offer him comfort like he had prayed; she was here to have a go at him like all the others.

"Then they were right to chain me down, even in my injured state, I still have enough energy left to drive your weak ass into the ground!"

Something flashed through her eyes, but it was gone too quickly for Harry to register what it was. Instead of throwing a tantrum like Harry had assumed she would, she instead smiled and made her way over to where he was being held down.

Crouching down on her hands and knees, she scooted up his body, until her head was above his, her hair falling down and forming a dome to cover their faces.

"No Harry, I don't assume to beat you too a bloody pulp like the rest of my family. No, I intend to give both you and me a gift. A gift that I am sure you want just as much as me, although I am positive I have wanted it longer, after all I grew up wanting you!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Harry felt defiled, unclean, not worthy of life. Not only had he cum, but he had cum, and he had liked it. He had enjoyed the pleasure that she was able to create and apply to his bruised and battered body. It was almost like being able to touch heaven!

Harry new that it made his sound like a little girl saying something like that, but he could find no other word in order to describe the sensations which she had made him feel. She had defiled him, and she had raped him, and what was worse....he enjoyed it!

Harry had had dreams about her of course; after all being her boy friend did entitle him to certain rights did it not? But he had never had dreams about her chaining him to a wall, and letting her have her way with him, especially not in the broken and beaten down shape that his body was currently in.

The pain that he felt only seemed to magnify the pleasures that he received from being inside of her and that in and of itself made him feel like a dirty dog in need of being put down. It was one of the things that Harry had never been willing to tell anyone, not even the headmaster. Pain did not seem to affect him the ways a normal person should be effected, in fact for Harry it seemed to be more delightful then damaging.

There was a reason that he had tried to keep away from his relatives when he was younger, and it was not out of fear of what they were capable like he had lead all his friends to believe. No, it was the feelings of fear and terror that they inspired in him. Not the fear one would face about doing something wrong and being punished for it, no; it was a fear more based on the fact that they wouldn't do it again.

He was scared of the fact that if he let them beat him too often, or let them cause him a great amount of harm in so little spaces of time they would grow bored. And in order to ignore this boredom, they would in turn find a new punching bag; and that, he was not willing to let happen.

And so he had run, in fact he had run most of his life from the problems that he faced. Not wanting some one to be able to find out his safest secret, he had run and hides savoring the beatings that he had already been given by his cousin and gang.

His aunt and uncle had never in all actuality beaten Harry, or ever really hit him. Sure there had been the childish slaps he had been given when he was a child, but apart from threats from Vernon, he had never been hurt by either of them.

And oh how the verbal threats and abuse were good. They seemed to do things to Harry's mind that even a proper beating could do. Not that any of these morons that had been in here day in and day out new how to do. 'I mean would using a knife go against there codes or something?' Harry shivered in delight at the thought of them using such a weapon, but new they probably wouldn't.

But just like everything else in the world, where there is up, there is down. Where there is a positive there is a negative, and where there is left there is right. Everything has an equal, and just as one part of Harry enjoyed feeling pain, there was another part that hated it, and found it much more pleasing to cause it. This part of Harry had only been seen one time since Harry could remember; when he had gone on his rampage to destroy Sirius Black for the murder of his parents.

It had been like another person had taken over his body and had made him move they way he wanted to, like a possession. The possession had ended when Harry realized that his Godfather was innocent, and had calmed down enough to listen to what he supposed was at the time "reason".

He had felt powerful, and he had felt in control; he felt as if the fury inside of him that he was feeling at the time was focused and controlled. And he had liked the feeling, loved it in fact. He wanted that, and he swore when he got out of here, they were all going to pay, he would achieve his goal, and he would kill them all!
Sign up to rate and review this story